Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 14. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 18, 2020, 02:53:19 PM

Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry

Cryptocurrency market falled 2 years. Even Bitcoin in the beginning of 2018 was 20 000$ now it is 10 000$, other cryptocurrencies and tokens lost much more in value.

Cryptocurrency market only started to recovery. Many people lost money on the falling market and only some of the projects will be able to recover.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 18, 2020, 11:47:26 AM

Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry

Cryptocurrency market falled 2 years. Even Bitcoin in the beginning of 2018 was 20 000$ now it is 10 000$, other cryptocurrencies and tokens lost much more in value.

And then after 20,000 dollars, bitcoin cost 3200-3500 dollars, now imagine how much other people who bought at that price earned! So this is all relative, someone is losing, someone is earning.
Activity: 9
February 18, 2020, 08:40:06 AM

Many cryptocurrency startups was created only to conduct IEO and to collect money. It is very good that the team of EDC Blockchain continues to develop the project.

Because it was a lot of scams in 2018-2020 when cryptocurrency market falled many people lost trust to cryptocurrency and stopped investing in cryptocurrency.

It happens on the market, it cannot grow all the time. My assets have also declined in price over this time, but I like this market and I'm still in the game!
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 18, 2020, 03:42:07 AM

Activity: 108
February 18, 2020, 03:33:15 AM

Yes, but never reached the initial performance.

During 2018 - 2019 cryptocurrency market falled. It is not recovery yet. Cryptocurrency market is far from the value on the end of 2017.
A token with a real product for which there is a demand does not depend much on the general trend.

All tokens depends from a global trends of cryptocurrency market. When cryptocurrency market falled a price of Ethereum, Ripple, EOS falled even more than the price of Bitcoin.
This happens only with tokens, which are nothing of themselves.

I think that more than 80% of all issued tokens are nothing by themselves and do not have any practical usage.
Much more, almost everything.

Activity: 10
February 18, 2020, 02:20:54 AM

During 2018 - 2019 cryptocurrency market falled. It is not recovery yet. Cryptocurrency market is far from the value on the end of 2017.
A token with a real product for which there is a demand does not depend much on the general trend.

All tokens depends from a global trends of cryptocurrency market. When cryptocurrency market falled a price of Ethereum, Ripple, EOS falled even more than the price of Bitcoin.

I think that more than 80% of all issued tokens are nothing by themselves and do not have any practical usage.
Much more, almost everything.
Activity: 44
February 17, 2020, 01:21:40 PM

Yes, the statistics are not very good. But this is all due to the fact that no one is involved in projects. And the EDC team is constantly working on the project, and the community is generally one of the largest.

It is very important to have a big community of users. It is very good that a marketplace that accept EDC appear and there is a telegram chat where users can buy and sell different goods using EDC.
Activity: 165
February 17, 2020, 12:49:47 PM

From 2018 the cryptocurrency market falled. I think that in such conditions only the best projects can survive. A lot of projects stopped their development.

A lot of project stopped development because the team did not want to develop. Team collected money on ICO and stopped doing anything.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 17, 2020, 12:36:55 PM

Many cryptocurrency startups was created only to conduct IEO and to collect money. It is very good that the team of EDC Blockchain continues to develop the project.

Because it was a lot of scams in 2018-2020 when cryptocurrency market falled many people lost trust to cryptocurrency and stopped investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
February 17, 2020, 12:01:04 PM

Yes, the statistics are not very good. But this is all due to the fact that no one is involved in projects. And the EDC team is constantly working on the project, and the community is generally one of the largest.

February 17, 2020, 10:04:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/mDFvKZq.jpg

New Opportunities Open for EDC Bonus Coin Holders!

Dear friends, we launched the new EDCaccept bulletin board on Telegram! Here you can place ads on the sale of goods and services for EDC bonus coins!!! Clothing, gadgets, cars, travel services...Get access to any category of goods, and take part in our exclusive promotions!

How it works:
1. Subscribe to the official bulletin board at https://t.me/edcaccept 
2. Create a purchase or sale ad and post it on the bulletin board.

Attention! When placing an ad, please attach only high-quality photos, provide an accurate description and indicate the price of the goods.

3. Tag your post with #buy #sell #location (indicate a country or city) #category (example: #auto, #bag #postcard etc.) to find clients easily.
4. After the client has been found, switch to private messages to discuss the terms of the deal and the delivery method.   
5. Positive feedback is required to be published on the bulletin board after the deal has been successfully completed!

At EDCaccept, promotions from the company await you! Don't miss the chance to get free EDC coins for your purchases!

Join us here https://t.me/joinchat/CCLHDhU7MRaQzXVCQXppjg and enjoy shopping with EDC!

Take note, that the platform is not responsible for the terms of delivery and payment between a buyer and a seller. Chat administrators have the right to block a participant the reasons for non-compliance with the chat rules without explaining, as well as remove content considered violating.

via https://blockchain.mn

Thank you for the information, I have already joined this chat, I hope that there will be really interesting offers and quality services from users.
February 17, 2020, 05:27:11 AM

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 17, 2020, 03:17:25 AM

From 2018 the cryptocurrency market falled. I think that in such conditions only the best projects can survive. A lot of projects stopped their development.
Activity: 108
February 17, 2020, 03:04:50 AM

Activity: 10
February 17, 2020, 02:17:03 AM

February 16, 2020, 02:48:36 PM

If you drop coins into the leasing program, then they lie there for a very long time, in this way you will not make the daily volume.

So do you think that such big volumes on exchanges of EDC does not come from a leasing program?

This is a common trade, therefore, volumes. And the coins that are on lease do not participate in the auction in principle.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2020, 02:06:10 PM

If you drop coins into the leasing program, then they lie there for a very long time, in this way you will not make the daily volume.

So do you think that such big volumes on exchanges of EDC does not come from a leasing program?

EDC also has a working wallet and a marketplace. So some tokens are used for these purposes. Also a lot of tokens are used for speculative trade on exchanges.
Activity: 28
February 16, 2020, 01:32:40 PM

February 16, 2020, 12:05:11 PM

Well, this at least tells us that there are users who are interested in this coin, this is a very good trend!

A good everyday trading volumes shows that there are a lot of people that are interesting in coin  Cheesy

I think that such trading volumes a thanks leasing program. The main practical use of EDC is participate in leasing program to get more profit.

Activity: 44
February 16, 2020, 11:59:53 AM

Well, this at least tells us that there are users who are interested in this coin, this is a very good trend!

A good everyday trading volumes shows that there are a lot of people that are interesting in coin  Cheesy

I think that such trading volumes a thanks leasing program. The main practical use of EDC is participate in leasing program to get more profit.

Also EDC Blockchain is developing a marketplace which will accept EDC but for marketplace it is very important that the price of EDC would be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: