Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 17. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
February 11, 2020, 02:02:10 PM

Yes, but never reached the initial performance.

During 2018 - 2019 cryptocurrency market falled. It is not recovery yet. Cryptocurrency market is far from the value on the end of 2017.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 11, 2020, 10:00:22 AM

EDC has enough liquidity. So no wonder that the coin was pumped several times a year.

Somebody earned a big money on such market manipulations. There are a lot of different manipulations on cryptocurrency market.

Therefore, the cryptocurrency market and users like it, here you can make good money very quickly, but it is difficult for a beginner to figure out when to buy and when to sell an asset.

I think that for beginners it is better to participate in leasing program. They will earn profit on leasing tokens. Not everybody can trade, it is necessary to have enough experience to trade well.

No one bothers to keep coins in leasing and some other part on the stock exchange and trade. As for the fact that it is difficult, I do not quite agree here. A person knows how much he bought coins, and if he sees a price higher, he can already sell and earn on the difference.
Activity: 10
February 11, 2020, 02:19:02 AM
But before a fall it was a big growth.
Since the creation of the project, the token has only fallen. What price increase are you talking about?
After the team changed in the projection, the coin did not particularly fall in price and showed a relatively stable price.
The first investors have not yet returned even what they invested. A new team should work hard to change that.
Well, the new team shows good results, they were able to stabilize the coin and stop falling. This suggests that users have confidence in the project.
With the advent of the new team, the coin lost about a third of its value.
And where did you see it? I looked at the annual schedule for SMS. There were several serious coin pumps during the year, after which the price returned. I do not see a price drop.
On the resource they sent me to look at, on coinmarketcap.

EDC has enough liquidity. So no wonder that the coin was pumped several times a year.
Yes, but never reached the initial performance.
Activity: 28
February 10, 2020, 11:49:35 AM

I think that for beginners it is better to participate in leasing program. They will earn profit on leasing tokens. Not everybody can trade, it is necessary to have enough experience to trade well.

Many people participate in leasing program for 12 month. For that any pumps do not have any matter at all.

Passive income is very attractive. So no wonder that many people prefer to participate in leasing program to get more passive income.
February 10, 2020, 11:43:59 AM

Many people participate in leasing program for 12 month. For that any pumps do not have any matter at all.
Activity: 165
February 10, 2020, 11:36:07 AM

Somebody earned a big money on such market manipulations. There are a lot of different manipulations on cryptocurrency market.

Therefore, the cryptocurrency market and users like it, here you can make good money very quickly, but it is difficult for a beginner to figure out when to buy and when to sell an asset.

Activity: 45
February 10, 2020, 11:10:18 AM

I agree that liquidity is very important for the coin. It is very important to create demand in the token that tokens of the project would be actively used.
February 10, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
Since the creation of the project, the token has only fallen. What price increase are you talking about?
After the team changed in the projection, the coin did not particularly fall in price and showed a relatively stable price.
The first investors have not yet returned even what they invested. A new team should work hard to change that.
Well, the new team shows good results, they were able to stabilize the coin and stop falling. This suggests that users have confidence in the project.
And where did you see it? I looked at the annual schedule for SMS. There were several serious coin pumps during the year, after which the price returned. I do not see a price drop.

Such pumps are good for users who keep their coins on the exchange and constantly monitor the price. And those who participate in the leasing program may simply not have time to do it.
Activity: 11
February 10, 2020, 06:41:51 AM

Activity: 108
February 10, 2020, 05:51:03 AM

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 10, 2020, 05:47:23 AM

Activity: 10
February 10, 2020, 02:29:34 AM
Activity: 11
February 09, 2020, 03:25:38 PM

When there are a lot of news people start to trust the project more. They see the development of the project and growing its ecosystem and start to trust the project.

Team of EDC is actively promoting EDC, but for last time the price of EDC falls and the capitalization of EDC falls. Hope this situation will change in future.

I think that it is a temporary fall of the price. Team of EDC continue to develop the project. So I think that such fall is a temporary fall and in future the price of EDC will continue to grow.
This sometimes happens. I often noticed such a tendency that when bitcoin begins to grow, many altcoins begin to fall, that is, traders transfer all capital from altcoins to bitcoin. This action causes a drop in prices.
Activity: 45
February 09, 2020, 01:01:52 PM

When there are a lot of news people start to trust the project more. They see the development of the project and growing its ecosystem and start to trust the project.

Team of EDC is actively promoting EDC, but for last time the price of EDC falls and the capitalization of EDC falls. Hope this situation will change in future.

I think that it is a temporary fall of the price. Team of EDC continue to develop the project. So I think that such fall is a temporary fall and in future the price of EDC will continue to grow.
Activity: 224
February 09, 2020, 12:33:02 PM

Activity: 165
February 09, 2020, 11:56:47 AM

I would also like to know if the project plans to cooperate with any online stores? If so, where did the proposals for cooperation come from?
Follow the news Wink

Your answer seems optimistic to me and that’s good. Well, I’ll be sure to follow the news, I think that soon there will be something interesting.

There are a lot of news from EDC. Team of the project continue to develop the project and to grow the ecosystem of the project.

February 09, 2020, 11:42:42 AM

I would also like to know if the project plans to cooperate with any online stores? If so, where did the proposals for cooperation come from?
Follow the news Wink

Your answer seems optimistic to me and that’s good. Well, I’ll be sure to follow the news, I think that soon there will be something interesting.

There are a lot of news from EDC. Team of the project continue to develop the project and to grow the ecosystem of the project.
February 09, 2020, 11:19:27 AM

Follow the news Wink

Activity: 38
Merit: 11
February 08, 2020, 12:13:58 PM

It is very important to create demand in the tokens that EDC would not use only for leasing program but also for buying good and for other purposes.

Besides leasing program and a working marketplace with different goods also there is a coin coinstructor that can actively be used for business.

EDC started to develop its products from 2015, so they had enought time to develop different products.
Activity: 224
February 08, 2020, 09:46:15 AM

It is very important to create demand in the tokens that EDC would not use only for leasing program but also for buying good and for other purposes.

Besides leasing program and a working marketplace with different goods also there is a coin coinstructor that can actively be used for business.
Pages:
Jump to: