Pages:
Author

Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts - page 2. (Read 1403937 times)

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
Its extremely easy to detect if collusion is happening or not. Its called common sense. if you see the same 3 players all playing together at multiple tables at a time, THEY ARE COLLUDING!

ITS NOT A MATTER OF OPINION.

Frankly I hope he serves time for theft and fraud.

What if you're only 99% sure they are colluding? If you have a big penalty, then you couldn't afford to have false-positive's of 1 in 100. If the penalty is light, then people can afford to keep trying.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
What's not legitimate about a poker site with fair games, speedy withdrawals, 100% solvency, and a policy of promptly returning all player balances when legal action forces them to shut down? I've played on a lot of sites, and SealsWithClubs was more legitimate than any poker room not named PokerStars or SWCPoker.

Micon encouraged rampant collusion and showed absolutely no remorse for this. Most likely he was getting a cut from the colluders and thats why he fought implementation of a (real) collusion detection system with tooth and nail.
I think the problem was relating to the fact that the collusion detection system wasn't strong enough, and even if they blocked or froze accounts with funds, they never distributed it to other players in the pot or the table. But its extremely hard to detect collusion at times, and specially with the possibility of people using 2 browsers or TOR, it can make it hard for them to detect collusion.

Yes, he purposefully made it not strong enough. Its extremely easy to detect if collusion is happening or not. Its called common sense. if you see the same 3 players all playing together at multiple tables at a time, THEY ARE COLLUDING!

ITS NOT A MATTER OF OPINION.

Frankly I hope he serves time for theft and fraud.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
What's not legitimate about a poker site with fair games, speedy withdrawals, 100% solvency, and a policy of promptly returning all player balances when legal action forces them to shut down? I've played on a lot of sites, and SealsWithClubs was more legitimate than any poker room not named PokerStars or SWCPoker.

Micon encouraged rampant collusion and showed absolutely no remorse for this. Most likely he was getting a cut from the colluders and thats why he fought implementation of a (real) collusion detection system with tooth and nail.
I think the problem was relating to the fact that the collusion detection system wasn't strong enough, and even if they blocked or froze accounts with funds, they never distributed it to other players in the pot or the table. But its extremely hard to detect collusion at times, and specially with the possibility of people using 2 browsers or TOR, it can make it hard for them to detect collusion.

i have got refunds twice for collusion
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary

Thanks for the replies.
I tried two of them today ( bitcoinpoker.gg + luckyflop.eu ) : no enough players and the buy-in is way too small.

This is the downside of Poker aka all social gambling games. Unlike dice sites, they are depndent on availablity of other players.
This is true specially with bitcoin. For normal poker you can always deposit using with neteller to other poker sites which accept Fiat, and play with the best alternatives to pokerstars(if US is where you are based in) .

Thanks for the replies.
I tried two of them today ( bitcoinpoker.gg + luckyflop.eu ) : no enough players and the buy-in is way too small.

If you are looking for cash games, then you can also try Nitrogensports. They don't usually have a lot of traffic, but they do have much more traffic for 100NL and above, than the other sites. But again SWC is always an option to play on at those stakes.

Seems wrong to turn this once-dead thread on the old version of sealswithclubs into a discussion of alternative poker sites.  There are other threads for these sites or maybe someone can get a discussion thread going (if you guys don't want to resurrect my overview thread).
I don't intend to start a discussion. Its just one answer to his question on here. I am also in no way saying that those are better than SwC, just that there are other options too.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Sorry Micon but if you had even attempted to run a legitimate site then all of this probably wouldn't have happened to you. But now you're getting what you deserve. Fuck off and get a real job if you care so much about your daughter's future.

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Seems wrong to turn this once-dead thread on the old version of sealswithclubs into a discussion of alternative poker sites.  There are other threads for these sites or maybe someone can get a discussion thread going (if you guys don't want to resurrect my overview thread).

Yeah, I agree with that.

All the operations of the old SealsWithClubs are now complete.  Everyone was paid their withdrawals, and the deadline to request password resets and email changes has passed.  So there isn't really anything left to post in this thread.

If anyone has questions about the new SwCpoker, the thread to discuss that is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962440.1380

And the website is:

https://SwCpoker.eu

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

Thanks for the replies.

This is the downside of Poker aka all social gambling games. Unlike dice sites, they are depndent on availablity of other players.
This is true specially with bitcoin. For normal poker you can always deposit using with neteller to other poker sites which accept Fiat, and play with the best alternatives to pokerstars(if US is where you are based in) .

Thanks for the replies.

If you are looking for cash games, then you can also try Nitrogensports. They don't usually have a lot of traffic, but they do have much more traffic for 100NL and above, than the other sites. But again SWC is always an option to play on at those stakes.

Seems wrong to turn this once-dead thread on the old version of sealswithclubs into a discussion of alternative poker sites.  There are other threads for these sites or maybe someone can get a discussion thread going (if you guys don't want to resurrect my overview thread).

Thanks for the replies.

Thanks for the replies.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER

Thanks for the replies.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

Thanks for the replies.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
People really trust this kind of domain?
Activity: 840

Lot of site are closing and opening.
Where to play poker with Bitcoin please ?

Well, sealswithclubs now is swcpoker.eu, you can play there. It is the second largest poker site in btc community currently, according to online players, swc has 100-300 online players per day.

Other sites like betcoin.ag has thousand of players online, and every 10usd  freeroll has 400-800 players registered, must be the biggest one, luckyflop.eu is the third one, 50-100 online players per day. You can try these 3 sites.

And many new sites, like bitcoinpoker.gg is also good, there is 3 mbtc freeroll per hour
legendary

You can find several topics on the forum with the same question. The famous alternative sites for poker with bitcoin are Luckyflop , Nitrogensports , BetcoinPoker.
And SWC hasn't closed, its still alive https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962440.1380

I was trying to get a working list of bitcoin poker sites going in an overview thread a few weeks ago.  It died because I didn't have the time to check every site out and I only got so much participation from others.  Feel free to revive it with some info you find https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-poker-overview-1006750

A lot of the alternatives above require some sort of download and/or windows.  I think the only non-download, non-windows at the moment is bitcoinpoker.gg, but the action there is very slim---they need players badly.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

You can find several topics on the forum with the same question. The famous alternative sites for poker with bitcoin are Luckyflop , Nitrogensports , BetcoinPoker.
And SWC hasn't closed, its still alive https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962440.1380
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

legendary

nutildah, you're sorta trolling a long dead thread. 

Micon just wrote in it yesterday. Ergo, fail.
legendary
Sorry Micon but if you had even attempted to run a legitimate site then all of this probably wouldn't have happened to you. But now you're getting what you deserve. Fuck off and get a real job if you care so much about your daughter's future.
Thats  a very rude thing to say, and I rather feel sorry for you . Just so you know running a legitimate site wouldn't have been allowed in the first place considering it was bitcoin. They just don't hand off gambling licenses in the street corner.  And why do you think he deserves that ?  You never know, he might have had a real job along with being the spokesperson.

The fact is the dude allowed rampant collusion, which he likely received a cut of, because he was constantly defending peoples' right to collude. If he had even attempted to pretend to put a stop to this, perhaps I wouldn't be happy right now that he's getting what he deserves.

nutildah, you're sorta trolling a long dead thread.  Maybe you want to go over to the thread on swcpoker.eu (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swcpokereu-no-banking-only-bitcoin-bitcoin-poker-20-live-now-962440).  sealswithclubs ceased operations back in like december or january.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thats  a very rude thing to say, and I rather feel sorry for you . Just so you know running a legitimate site wouldn't have been allowed in the first place considering it was bitcoin. They just don't hand off gambling licenses in the street corner.  And why do you think he deserves that ?  You never know, he might have had a real job along with being the spokesperson.
Pages:
Jump to: