Pages:
Author

Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts - page 4. (Read 1403937 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Just found out the site died and came here, is there a brother/sister site or or new one you are planning to open.

The new SwC has already been born, and it is still run by Micon.
Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swcpokereu-no-banking-only-bitcoin-bitcoin-poker-20-live-now-962440
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Just found out the site died and came here, is there a brother/sister site or or new one you are planning to open.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
K  Gratz on the reincarnation Micon.  Will try today's freeroll.  And will spread the word on sites I travel.

Never did get what the heck happened~

Looking forward to updates and suppose that info on krill recovery will be there.  Since this is not Seals, the term 'krill' will acquire a sort of neat legacy hook.

Good Luck!~

HS

PS How the deposit bonus works is not clear to me
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Ok, thanks old seals with clubs:

Your cashout of 0.38 to 1PtuuKPwm9nmmFEyvnJBsqfjn51uHjTqda has been received.

I have taken my change home just like you told me to Smiley

Well, I just wanted to bump this because while it's not terribly important for me to get this 0.38 mBTC from you, I did request it over a week ago and haven't received any payout yet.  Again, I ain't mad at you if it never happens but since you guys keep emphasizing "please cash out" I figured it was worth saying.

I'll credit you 1 full chip on SwC Poker if that will make it right

Micon, that would, in fact, make it 0.62 chips more than right Smiley

However, I still haven't figured out how to run your .exe so I'm still alone in the world, wandering sadly through deserts without bitcoin poker to soothe my soul.  Alas, maybe someday...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
I just noticed that I received my krill + table starter rakeback 3 days ago.  It is listed in Cashier>Transactions along with every table buyin/reload as well as every time you leave a table.  Please put it on your list of things to do making the transaction history more like it was on Seals.  I'm sure you can make it even better.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
If you're all having issues with the shutdown of SWC - we've launched a licensed poker platform at BetVIPpoker.com with apps for Windows & Mac.

500mBTC Friday Freeroll tonight at 19h00 GMT and another 500mBTC Saturday freeroll tomorrow at 14h00 GMT!

Hope to see all the poker fans later!

Kind regards,
Jess

it is not always a dilligent thing to do a cross advertise, because you wont want another competitor to do the same thing to your thread, please restrain in posting a cross advertise in the future because it is not a healthy competition from your sides , just a friendly tips here
Activity: 462
If you're all having issues with the shutdown of SWC - we've launched a licensed poker platform at BetVIPpoker.com with apps for Windows & Mac.

500mBTC Friday Freeroll tonight at 19h00 GMT and another 500mBTC Saturday freeroll tomorrow at 14h00 GMT!

Hope to see all the poker fans later!

Kind regards,
Jess
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Well, I just wanted to bump this because while it's not terribly important for me to get this 0.38 mBTC from you, I did request it over a week ago and haven't received any payout yet.  Again, I ain't mad at you if it never happens but since you guys keep emphasizing "please cash out" I figured it was worth saying.

And that's why your games are the king. You got too much class dude.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

sed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got my 14kSat from them about 48 hours after requesting it.  @tspacepilot I'm surprised they didn't get your your 38 since it's bigger than my 14 and I got mine.
legendary

sed
Activity: 532
Ok, I read through this thread and apparantly I'm supposed to cash out even if I only have less than 1 chip on there so I'm going to try it now.

EDIT: ha, my cashout of 0.17 has been received.  17KSats baby, I'm rich!

@james777: it's because old sealswithclubs worked in the browser, on android, etc.  New swc only works on windoze and most people don't install .exes or even use windoze so they lost their userbase by switching away from cross-platform software to a proprietary platform that is broken.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Site seems to have a lot less players on it now..."if you (re)build it will they come(back)"Huh
legendary
Activity: 889
Whoever is doing cashouts probably waits for a decent sized batch to accumulate, and that's taking longer now that most have already cashed out.

This seems like the best answer. Another comment on the software. Being able to show 1 or 2 on non show down mucked hands in plo is really tilting defo not a fan of that lol.
legendary

Yah, I was gonna mention that my tiny cashout hasn't been processed.  (Not that I'm worried about it).
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Whoever is doing cashouts probably waits for a decent sized batch to accumulate, and that's taking longer now that most have already cashed out.
legendary
Activity: 1316
I cashed out my old SwC balance a little over 24 hours ago.  Nothing has shown up on the blockchain yet.  How often are these typically processed?

Also, I had 2FA on my old SwC account, so I don't know if that has any affect on my cashout request.

Not surprising its taking a little longer to process cashouts if most of the focus is on the new platform.
Activity: 503
I cashed out my old SwC balance a little over 24 hours ago.  Nothing has shown up on the blockchain yet.  How often are these typically processed?

Also, I had 2FA on my old SwC account, so I don't know if that has any affect on my cashout request.
Activity: 269
What happens to unclaimed funds?

Would suggest a deadline to claim them. It should be long enough to allow reasonably everyone to be aware of what happened to old seal and to fix most issues for new SwcPoker software.....and then....big tournaments for all loyal seals  Cool Wink

Guess they saw your post...

The cash out system will only be maintained for another sixty (60) days. All activity on the sealswithclubs.eu domain will cease on May 5th

https://twitter.com/SealsWithClubs/status/573498833293938688
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
You say in all bold to cashout all accounts at old sealswithclubs.  But my account in old sealswithclubs has like 0.2 chips or something like that.  Are you guys really wanting me to cash out kSats?  It would be really convenient if I could just transfer that somehow but the point is that it's so small that I couldn't redeposit it.

That's 0.0002 BTC, and yes, that's what they want. Basically, the system appears to have no limits now on withdrawals.

Yeah , just to test out, I tried withdrawing out 0.0004 BTC i had on an account and that got processed as well. So it seems there is no limit on the withdrawal.

and only the withdrawal of 0.0004, takes about 12 hours? or more?
Pages:
Jump to: