Pages:
Author

Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts - page 7. (Read 1403937 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
SOLD!
Again all above is projected, no gaur.

Activity: 168
still not able to get on, reset not working. and from my reply from support it seems they have no idea why its not working because they just told me to try what i've been trying. which still doesn't work today.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Anyone tried the new client yet?

Yes it has so much functionality it is looking good, streamlined. A ton of work went into it since I checked it out week before original seals went down. There were some restarts needed but players realize site will need to be debugged as they go. Hopefully if any type of disconnects during ring or mtts players will be reimbursed as with the previous site version.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
I want to move from the original site to this one, but got ominous warning when trying to download desktop client. Sure it is nothing, but I am no IT expert. Can someone tell me why IE gives a warning when downloading desktop client?

This is the thread for the original site.  The thread for the new site is.............

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swcpokereu-no-banking-only-bitcoin-bitcoin-poker-20-live-now-962440

As far as that warning, I just ignored it.  I don't know why it comes up but it could get flagged for minor stuff such as out of date certs.  I trust it isn't anything of significance, Micon wouldn't do that.  I played last night and I think you will enjoy the new client.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Anyone tried the new client yet?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I want to move from the original site to this one, but got ominous warning when trying to download desktop client. Sure it is nothing, but I am no IT expert. Can someone tell me why IE gives a warning when downloading desktop client?
legendary
yesssss we have liftoff site is up
legendary
Said hours away on twitter
Activity: 168
Download link? Is it back up?
legendary
@micon can you please post support email as well as the download link on here?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Is SealsWithClubs going to distribute collusion funds to be available for withdrawal as well?  This hasn't been done for nearly a year, so I am sure there is a good chunk of coin waiting.
Still would like to know the answer to this ... or is the silence the answer?

First 10 people to deposit get seals with clubs bathrobe

I want the wardrobe to be delivered on the girl that did the hula hoop on the old video.
legendary
Is SealsWithClubs going to distribute collusion funds to be available for withdrawal as well?  This hasn't been done for nearly a year, so I am sure there is a good chunk of coin waiting.

First 10 people to deposit get seals with clubs bathrobe
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I have to say that I have found new admiration for Micon due to the sacrifices he and his family have had to endure in order for him to stand for his principles. Wishing him and this family all the best as well as to the new seals.
legendary
You able to do donkdown? would be a really good day to have it . Prob not though
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I didn't see any post from Ender (bet). What happen with chips on bet?

if you browse: http://sealsdeals.info/
you may read the following message:

"Well, SealsDeals is gone indefinitely, naturally.

If and when Seals returns in a new form, it is a possibility we will return, but that's anyone's guess for the moment.

For now, if you think you had credit you'd like returned, please shoot me an IM on XMPP, or if you're not on there, submit a ticket with your Seals name and a BTC address, and I'll check and ship it out if applicable.

Thanks for your support over the years! I'll be around, and the XMPP server will be staying up at least through the end of March.

See you at the tables,
ender"

Thanks
legendary

A little bit of credit goes to hdev for safeguarding and being honest beyond reproach also. All the best to the new swc.

a large internet shovel worth of credit goes to hdev for always acting quickly and ethically.  

that goes for the entire team that actually made SealsWithClubs tick over the years.

So true. I am not the easiest person to deal with but support was always so professional and always made any situation were the player may have gotten the short end of the stick right. Best site I have played on in terms of support whether it was support directly or Micon, fairness beyond reproach when there were hiccups.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
SWC was a nice poker room. Good to see them stepping away from Poker Maven. The design was cool looked like pokerstars but it was one ridiculous RNG algorithm. Not sure how random Poker mavens is.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

A little bit of credit goes to hdev for safeguarding and being honest beyond reproach also. All the best to the new swc.

a large internet shovel worth of credit goes to hdev for always acting quickly and ethically. 

that goes for the entire team that actually made SealsWithClubs tick over the years.

legendary
Forgot to mention that my BTC withdrawal from sealswithclubs went off without a hitch within 24 hours of request.

Sorry to see seals go.  Thanks for the great site while it lasted Micon, I literally taught myself how to play poker on your site and it will hold a fond place in my heart from here on out...particularly since you didn't run off with my satoshis :p

Best of luck Micon in future endeavors.

big <3 man / I can feel the internet begging for it to come back.

you'll be happy to know we are likely <24hrs from starting to recover accounts.  

likely playing something micro-limits <48.

The orderly wind-down of SealsWithClubs is a testament to how an ethically run poker site can instantly satisfy player obligations, even under adverse conditions, using the awesome power of bitcoin.

all hail bitcoin, once again.  It was an honor to help mold the 1.0 poker layer on top of bitcoin, and I can't wait to drop dis 2.0 on you guys.  Gimme 1 moar day / gotta get off the internet and get back to work... on the internet.

Pages:
Jump to: