Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 3. (Read 75152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Our discount page to use BTI to buy our staker with a 20% discount is in the works it will be great to start selling and shipping our products.

nice   i hope  no scam    Grin

They are ready to buy now if you would like one before the page is ready you can contact me through pm we can sell you one Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Our discount page to use BTI to buy our staker with a 20% discount is in the works it will be great to start selling and shipping our products.

nice   i hope  no scam    Grin
great, all received, such speed  Smiley

We are on it Smiley

there will be a lot less than 6m bti if not all people redeem there swap, correct?

Correct at this time only about 50% are in the swap the rest has not been claimed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

We are on it Smiley

there will be a lot less than 6m bti if not all people redeem there swap, correct?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

BTI Wallets are live please send your bti address to [email protected] for the swap.

Also please respond to the email asking to verify balance if you have not already thank you

i thought trex and c cex is doing swap automatically?
ive received no email to verify anything.

We have your amount you own please send us to email your bti address [email protected] and you will receive it today as i am sending out amounts to the addresses i have received so far

just sent email
nice to see BTI launched Wink
great work!

SENT thank you
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

BTI Wallets are live please send your bti address to [email protected] for the swap.

Also please respond to the email asking to verify balance if you have not already thank you

We have your amount you own please send us to email your bti address [email protected] and you will receive it today as i am sending out amounts to the addresses i have received so far

just sent email
nice to see BTI launched Wink
great work!

I emailed my address and you sent it within minute. just wanted to say that was so fast.
thanks

Your welcome Smiley
Activity: 492

I emailed my address and you sent it within minute. just wanted to say that was so fast.
thanks

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

ok  i test

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Come on. Give us that wallet Cheesy

Here is the main wallet ready for the swap
Pages:
Jump to: