Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 4. (Read 75152 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please note everyone has until FRIDAY MAY 8th to send us their information for the swap after that anyone who has not will not be receiving BTI for the swap.

We have to set a deadline as this keeps being pushed to try and allow more people to contact us but we are eager to launch BTI and have waited longer than our original post said we would to be fair.

This is the notice that everyone will be referenced to if they do not contact us by FRIDAY MAY 8TH

Thank you

Would be good for all people sent their wallets, to give us some teaser of the wallet for instance. I am eager as well to see BTI in action.

Explorer.blockchaintechs.com

I'm mobile right now but that shows the coins are done and ready

I will post a screenshot of the wallet when I'm back at keyboard Smiley
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Please note everyone has until FRIDAY MAY 8th to send us their information for the swap after that anyone who has not will not be receiving BTI for the swap.

We have to set a deadline as this keeps being pushed to try and allow more people to contact us but we are eager to launch BTI and have waited longer than our original post said we would to be fair.

This is the notice that everyone will be referenced to if they do not contact us by FRIDAY MAY 8TH

Thank you

Would be good for all people sent their wallets, to give us some teaser of the wallet for instance. I am eager as well to see BTI in action.

Thank you
maybe stupid question after all off this but i send my wallet.dat from scsycoin to the emailadress [email protected] a week or more ago but now i also read that c-cex is also doing the swap so , was it better to send them to c-cex in place of sending my wallet.dat?Huh?

little confused , so please some help

No C-Cex has diasbled all transactions you did the proper thing by sending in your wallet.dat file.

Please everyone respond to our verification of balance emails
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
maybe stupid question after all off this but i send my wallet.dat from scsycoin to the emailadress [email protected] a week or more ago but now i also read that c-cex is also doing the swap so , was it better to send them to c-cex in place of sending my wallet.dat?Huh?

little confused , so please some help
I have a few hundred thousand coins on Bittrex and the wallet is disabled. What to do? I contacted Bittrex about it and they replied "its forked"

Richie is sending me the information on all wallets residing there

So we don't have to do anything if we have some sitting on TREX?

No I will be doing them manually. The only thing I will require at that time will be your wallet id associated with your account. Those details are being worked out with Richie at this time.

Please read this for anyone who has coins on trex
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
I have some coins in trex too.  ( Their wallet not accepting withdraws or deposits )

Pls anyone advise me what to do, step by step ? Smiley
Hi guys, I can do something with my 227.75312476 coins on bittrex ?

Please send us your wallet address to [email protected]

We will do the swap for you as well
legendary
Activity: 1223
Hi guys, I can do something with my 227.75312476 coins on bittrex ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
so i just need sent wallet address from c cex and trex??
just trex ccex will be done on site which means when we launch bti is on ccex
I have received a mail confirmation and bittrex wallet, hoping to get both of c-CEX

So no need to do anything if coins on ccex?

Exactly ccex will be doing the swap on site.

just sent email with all info included. any time frame when BTI will launch? cheers
I have received a mail confirmation and bittrex wallet, hoping to get both of c-CEX

Exactly ccex will be doing the swap on site.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Easy +100%, I own some since I know the people involved. (the new project)

Hey JC you know you initials are the same as some other historical biblical figure Wink

Just here to save people!

The crypto messiah take heed here folks Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Hey JC you know you initials are the same as some other historical biblical figure Wink

Just here to save people!

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Pages:
Jump to: