Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 7. (Read 75152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Let's keep the swap questions here guys
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
p/s: c-cex talk  ; 
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

You can send it now to [email protected]
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

I will contact c-cex and Bittrex to se ethe best way to do this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
             C-CEX support
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 553
Get ready, gang!

Your patience will be rewarded very soon.
What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbti-instant-powsha256-asic-mining-genesisfoundationcoin1-693243

And now you know... Smiley

EDIT:  Probably not the right "BTI", but in the same crypto-area... lol  Cheesy

Minerjones you are correct I am releasing the full thread ann today just writing it up good searching Smiley

r u almost done with it?

Waiting for our last team member to finish editing then its simply cut and paste Smiley
mez
Activity: 197
What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbti-instant-powsha256-asic-mining-genesisfoundationcoin1-693243

Minerjones you are correct I am releasing the full thread ann today just writing it up good searching Smiley

r u almost done with it?
What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

May you tell me if yo are going to fix SCSY wallet problem so we can swap our coins?

We have a working scsy wallet so if they reside there we can just grab your wallet.dat file and see the total supply

The total amount buy on the exchanges have been swap
What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

May you tell me if yo are going to fix SCSY wallet problem so we can swap our coins?

We have a working scsy wallet so if they reside there we can just grab your wallet.dat file and see the total supply
Activity: 492
What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

What is BTI?

yeah what is it??

never heard of it before

BTI

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 492
Full news will be out tomorrow here is a hint.

"Current Price of SCSY at the time of swap (0.00000026)
The price mentioned above now that this announcement has been released will allow us to swap any scsy holder to bti if they would like. We will publicly burn the coins for scsy as we are walking away from the SCSY project. Our coin developer walked away from the project due to the continuous forks. The CEO has been working on Blockchain Technologies Inc outside of crypto since October 2014 and decided to take on the SCSY dev team and bring them to the BTI team due to their strengths in technical analysis, copy write, marketing and community development.
So starting now you can swap your SCSY to our team and will be paid on a 10:1 ratio to BTI. The BTI team will also place a 10 BTC buy wall on the first exchange that accepts BTI at .00000260 satoshis to allow anyone to have an early exit. "

We are just finalizing the information into a post for tomorrow.

However the SCSY team since the dev bailed is moving to another project one that is based in the real world. We are taking the strong team members to a new project which is a legit corporation and we will be creating real world products and software to be sold. We are creating a new currency to be used for our venture.

We want all the scsy supporters to move with us to a better project that we started from scratch and did not pickup the coat tails of a bailed dev coin.

This will be very exciting and we hope to see you all there with us.

I will link the ann thread here.

We are not killing scsy we are just moving on to another project that I have been working on for quite some time outside of crypto.

I found some of the guys on the team were soo great I offered them to come with me.

Also since I do not ever walk from any project I am giving anyone the chance to swap and move with us.

If you want to stay with scsy then the cool thing is anyone who swaps i will be burning those coins essentially making the marketcap i would say half of what it is now.

Anyone who would like to gain access to anything scsy related who would like to continue the life of this coin contact me i will be more than happy to pass it along to you.

Thanks guys

I have said too much here but everything i said will be explained in much more detail tomorrow.

Keep in mind the price is set because i am releasing this info I cannot change that now.

I hope you all come to the next project as it is going to be awesome and I think once you see the thread you will agree.
My coins are in my wallet and it can not sync now. So how can I swap my coins while it is not working?
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Bittrex announced delisting....

The price mentioned above now that this announcement has been released will allow us to swap any scsy holder to bti if they would like. We will publicly burn the coins for scsy as we are walking away from the SCSY project. Our coin developer walked away from the project due to the continuous forks. The CEO has been working on Blockchain Technologies Inc outside of crypto since October 2014 and decided to take on the SCSY dev team and bring them to the BTI team due to their strengths in technical analysis, copy write, marketing and community development.
So starting now you can swap your SCSY to our team and will be paid on a 10:1 ratio to BTI. The BTI team will also place a 10 BTC buy wall on the first exchange that accepts BTI at .00000260 satoshis to allow anyone to have an early exit. "

However the SCSY team since the dev bailed is moving to another project one that is based in the real world. We are taking the strong team members to a new project which is a legit corporation and we will be creating real world products and software to be sold. We are creating a new currency to be used for our venture.

We want all the scsy supporters to move with us to a better project that we started from scratch and did not pickup the coat tails of a bailed dev coin.

We are not killing scsy we are just moving on to another project that I have been working on for quite some time outside of crypto.

I found some of the guys on the team were soo great I offered them to come with me.

Also since I do not ever walk from any project I am giving anyone the chance to swap and move with us.

If you want to stay with scsy then the cool thing is anyone who swaps i will be burning those coins essentially making the marketcap i would say half of what it is now.

Anyone who would like to gain access to anything scsy related who would like to continue the life of this coin contact me i will be more than happy to pass it along to you.

Thanks guys

I have said too much here but everything i said will be explained in much more detail tomorrow.

Keep in mind the price is set because i am releasing this info I cannot change that now.

I hope you all come to the next project as it is going to be awesome and I think once you see the thread you will agree.
oh shit  scsy is die , dev sorry your credibility with investors has declined severely, do not save this coin would be better for the release of the new coin
Angry Angry

Why you have deleted my last post??

It was a normal and correct question!

Shall I repeat the question?

I have invested in SCSY. And I support SCSY until now, eg via Twitter ... @AllCryptoAllDay, what's wrong with you?

As stated above your post we are moving away from this coin and would like you all to come with us.

The team will be listed on the new site and thread. That is the only reason.

The team is being removed from this coin as we are moving away from it That is all.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
 Angry Angry

Why you have deleted my last post??

It was a normal and correct question!

Shall I repeat the question?

I have invested in SCSY. And I support SCSY until now, eg via Twitter ... @AllCryptoAllDay, what's wrong with you?

Thanks guys

Pages:
Jump to: