Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitycoin [SCSY] | Bittrex and IRC in Wallet | Ccex | Community | VPOS - page 6. (Read 75152 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I have a few hundred thousand coins on Bittrex and the wallet is disabled. What to do? I contacted Bittrex about it and they replied "its forked"

Richie is sending me the information on all wallets residing there

So we don't have to do anything if we have some sitting on TREX?

No I will be doing them manually. The only thing I will require at that time will be your wallet id associated with your account. Those details are being worked out with Richie at this time.
dev id wallet  on bittrex or c-cex Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I have a few hundred thousand coins on Bittrex and the wallet is disabled. What to do? I contacted Bittrex about it and they replied "its forked"

No I will be doing them manually. The only thing I will require at that time will be your wallet id associated with your account. Those details are being worked out with Richie at this time.

is it the same for c cex? as i hold majority on trex and some on c cex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

c-cex remove scsy coin  Embarrassed i lost 100k in c-cex Cry

c-cex did not remove scsy he halted it and hid it to allow us to work with him on the swap.

This is to confirm that anyone holding coins in wallets has 4 days left to send us an email to [email protected] with your wallet.dat and all pertinent information.

If you do not have this in by April 25th you will not be able to swap your SCSY to BTI

Thank you

Please also send your bct name we will be collecting more data once we create the google doc
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Let's keep the swap questions here guys
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
p/s: c-cex talk  ; 
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

You can send it now to [email protected]

I have sent my wallet.dat

Thanks in advance! Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
i see 3 forks on blockchain, what is the correct height?
c-cex remove scsy coin  Embarrassed i lost 100k in c-cex Cry
I sent my wallet. What is the next?

We are estabilishing the swap now we are right now just mining the BTI coins to get everything setup

we will then release wallets

then we will have a google doc available for the swap
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
I sent my wallet. What is the next?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Will the Slack channel be kept??

Or will there be a new one or maybe renamed??

Thanks Smiley

We will be providing a new channel to talk BTI Smiley SCSY slack will be shut down due to the team moving.

UPDATE: Just spoke with Richie at Bittrex they will be closing the SCSY market @ 11:59 on 4/21 PST

I will be receiving a document showing each wallet address and balance for scsy I can cross reference that with information sent to me.

I will be asking c-cex to do the same.

Still waiting to hear back from him.
Huh no swap Huh?

We spoke with Richie and he informed us this would be the most efficient way.

We will be adding BTI to Trex after the swap is done

super! i think BTI could do really well, especially with the technology linked to it.

keep us posted.

Thanks Smiley

We will be providing a new channel to talk BTI Smiley SCSY slack will be shut down due to the team moving.

UPDATE: Just spoke with Richie at Bittrex they will be closing the SCSY market @ 11:59 on 4/21 PST

I will be receiving a document showing each wallet address and balance for scsy I can cross reference that with information sent to me.

Huh no swap Huh?

We spoke with Richie and he informed us this would be the most efficient way.

We will be adding BTI to Trex after the swap is done

Thanks Smiley

Huh no swap Huh?

Thanks Smiley

Activity: 492
When sending wallet.dat  to swap   and  I sent  tickets bittrex  but they remained silent   
             C-CEX support
It was a while ago and no signs of them after that for more than a month already.

But the BTI wallet has not been released yet. So where can we keep swapped coins?
             C-CEX support

ok i send now  Grin
All my coins on bittrex and cex, is cex scsy wallet disabled also??

I have sent them both messages I will keep you guiys posted
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
All my coins on bittrex and cex, is cex scsy wallet disabled also??
Pages:
Jump to: