Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community - page 3. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
All relaunched are shits ,agree??  Wink

If you don't like it don't join. Also if you don't know who I am in the industry then we don't want you.

FUD will be dealt with by us providing the utmost in promotions, coin development, features, services, exchanges and all the other wonderful things that a coin should possess.

When we launch anyone who has had anything bad to say will regret they didn't get in when the price was soo damn low.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
All relaunched are shits ,agree??  Wink
Sent a message to Grinz on here he is the contact for the faucet I will let you know what he says
Will the faucet (multifaucet.tk) be updated and/or discontinued???

I do not think we can gain access to it however i can try and contact them if not it will be replaced with something else

They could put the remaining funds into the bittrex donation acct.??

Excellent idea.

also
the android app??

I managed to scoop the rights to the app since the old dev didnt do that. I do not recommend downloading it and using it but at least i have the code and use of it to give off to a new android developer when the time comes

I do not think we can gain access to it however i can try and contact them if not it will be replaced with something else
Activity: 77
We will be updating the thread OP soon when we have new graphics and roadmap etc etc etc thanks
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Ok everyone great news!!!! Bittrex and C-Cex have both confirmed they will be doing the straight swaps on their exchanges on January 9th 2015!!! So get your coins to one of those exchanges as that will be the only way to claim your new SCSY.

Side note for those who failed to receive from IPO I will personally send you the SCSY from the new Dev wallet when it is ready.

Big things for SCSY (Security Coin) in 2015 and honestly more to come when you get to hear the new specs.

Confirm. We will do a swap.
Ok everyone great news!!!! Bittrex and C-Cex have both confirmed they will be doing the straight swaps on their exchanges on January 9th 2015!!! So get your coins to one of those exchanges as that will be the only way to claim your new SCSY.

Side note for those who failed to receive from IPO I will personally send you the SCSY from the new Dev wallet when it is ready.

Big things for SCSY (Security Coin) in 2015 and honestly more to come when you get to hear the new specs.
New Logo for a new coin Smiley

We will give a bounty to someone who can use this but make it 3d and clean up the edges Wink

Don't want this to get lost in the thread...

PM or add logos here for bounty
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We are proud to announce that SecurityCoin will be listed on ALTS.Trade immediately with the arrival of the new wallet.

Looks great so far.
(I would help but have no graphics art knowledge...lol)

Is the name staying the same "SecuritySysCoin"
or
will it be "SecurityCoin"Huh

I like the second one...  Cheesy

It will be called Security Coin Smiley
New Logo for a new coin Smiley

We will give a bounty to someone who can use this but make it 3d and clean up the edges Wink
Good things coming guys. Cant go into detail but some awesome stuff is in the works to show that this relaunch has a dedicated dev and a team to support this coin long after relaunch. HEFTY-1 all the way.

Thanks taco cat we are excited as well good news coming soon Wink

sounds good, but will bittrex delist us on the 9th jan?? there is no volume whatsoever atm. if we lose bittrex i would worry.
will donate some coins now soon to that address,  50k  Smiley

Bittrex is fine I have spoken to them so don't worry the delisting is automated.

Also follow the new SCSY twitter account here. https://twitter.com/SCSYCOIN
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Good things coming guys. Cant go into detail but some awesome stuff is in the works to show that this relaunch has a dedicated dev and a team to support this coin long after relaunch. HEFTY-1 all the way.

sounds good, but will bittrex delist us on the 9th jan?? there is no volume whatsoever atm. if we lose bittrex i would worry.
will donate some coins now soon to that address,  50k  Smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Sent my share of the donation too Smiley Tx: 4527b1c4a920c4ad3c6d9bd181e6e97b63a7e5bf9f692305b76ed3e161f721de

Keep up the good work guys.

Guys this really makes it worth saving a coin having a community of appreciative members Smiley
Activity: 70
Sent my share of the donation too Smiley Tx: 4527b1c4a920c4ad3c6d9bd181e6e97b63a7e5bf9f692305b76ed3e161f721de

Keep up the good work guys.
Pages:
Jump to: