Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community - page 4. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I didn't mine this coin but I did make a decent chunk of it playing on the exchanges after it first launched so I sent you 50,000 to your donation address.

Hope it helps!

Thanks IMJim you are awesome as well Smiley We really appreciate the support guys.

Listen we have some updates soon i just hate releasing anything until i know for absolute sure. I hate making false accusations. If I say something will be done I want to make damn sure it will be on time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I didn't mine this coin but I did make a decent chunk of it playing on the exchanges after it first launched so I sent you 50,000 to your donation address.

Hope it helps!
I will direct my faucet claims to this address!!!!
thanks Smiley

You rock man thanks for all the support Smiley
Everyone we are getting very close to having the new improved wallet working with POS which will be the first Hefty 1 to have POS in it.

We have setup the following Bittrex account and address for SCSY donations.

SPytgauEem855tPECAZnqXH7BdEp5j5ym4

You can see here it is a fresh account with nothing else in it. We would appreciate everyone sending over some of your stake as a donation to see this coin have longevity with the new dev team. This has turned out to be a whole lot more work than we thought it would be.

We also have a bunch of exciting things we have been discussing on the backend but those all will be told when the relaunch has a definite date.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and lets get scsy to the price it deserves.

We will also update this address after the relaunch with its new wallet address on bittrex. Smiley

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I cannot state whether or not the relaunch of SecuritySysCoin will or will not be a scamcoin, but, what I can say is, the dev (Sciakysystem) is knowledgeable, humble and polite. He has come to me for pointers and assistance with the relaunch of the coin in terms of the coding for the new SecuritySysCoin as it is in fact a fork of Sterlingcoin with Hefty-1 added, which after our last conversation he had got PoW mining, PoS staking and minting successfully. Again I am not endorsing this coin but simply stating you do have a real dev working for AllCryptoAllDay and he is doing a stand up job. I hope this fills in some of the blanks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
guys better start creating some volume on trex this next coming days, cant be hard for us all to trade/buy more up, all that btc will add up even if there is only a few of us  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 140
please don't relaunch a shitcoin !
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
Market in danger of delisting on Bittrex...

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SCSY

We need make some big movements on this exchange (0.2 btc daily), or move all coins to c-cex and continue trading.

In my opinion is easier change of exchange and focus on one, because we'll got time to re-enter on Bittrex when scsy got stronger. If we lose both, will be difficulter join them again without market movement stadistics.

Here you can join c-cex:

https://c-cex.com/?rf=AD8A02C6D8B60E4C
We are well on our way to having the new wallet ready for Windows, Linux and Mac.

We are moving slowly yet want this done right so all the initial investors and bag holders get rewarded by us releasing a quality coin.

I will let everyone know how we will be doing the swap closer to re launch.

Thanks everyone

And to those who replied and let me know how many coins they have and that they would donate that is awesome Smiley

We could really use a good sized purse to ensure the longevity of this coin.

ALCEDO
Happy new year! We got some news about developement?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hey everyone before we do the new ann and relaunch date plans etc etc.

I need to know this from you.

1. How many SCSY do you have?
2. Would you like to donate any to the new team to ensure we have enough to have good faucets, games etc etc?
3. Where are your coins located?
4. What is the wallet address if not located on an exchange?

Please PM me or email me directly [email protected]

Thanks everyone and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PM also sent.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
pm send tanx and have a blessed new year
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
PM'd. New Year here we come. Tongue
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

2. Would you like to donate any to the new team to ensure we have enough to have good faucets, games etc etc?

ok send for you , Merry Christmas

I'll be out some days and i'm worried about what should i do with my scsys on c-cex...

We won't be relaunching till after new years anyways we have some plans to finalize first. The wallet seems to be on schedule for that too Wink
ALCEDO
I'll be out some days and i'm worried about what should i do with my scsys on c-cex...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Really great news! I have my coins on bittrex waiting for trade in. HEFTY-1 all the way.
Just a little update I thought everyone should know Smiley

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Dec 22 08:21

Hi,

We would not want to change the ticker and we will do the swap.

What day would you like the swap to happen? We schedule swaps for 11:59:59PM PST.

Thanks,

Ryan

This now means that coin-swap and bittrex are in for a straight swap of coins on the exchange once the coin is relaunched no need to move them or anything it will just happen on the exchange. Just waiting to hear back from c-cex Smiley

This is excellent news and the dev is getting close to a really exciting new scsy Smiley

Stay tuned for some better news in the next few days Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: