Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community - page 9. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hi all.. im looking into the source code to try to understand why minerjones is mining another blockchain (this is what it seems at a first look).. about longthu's issue, i think it's a pool issue so first try to contact them.. then, if they note the problem is into the source, well maybe hashhot is mining another blockchain like minerjones.. but i dont think so, since others people mined on hashhot with right payouts..

anyway, i just started to take a look into the source, give me some hours.

meantime, @minerjones: i need your entire securitysys folder located in Roaming.. please compress it and upload it somewhere and then give me the link..  you have this problem from launch right?

EDIT: @minerjones dont worry about the wallet.dat, your coins are already invalid and unusable.. im jut trying to understand why it happened to fix this problem
well I sent them a lot of e-mails, but they still do not have an answer at all, does the dev now can not solve this problem Huh /
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi all.. im looking into the source code to try to understand why minerjones is mining another blockchain (this is what it seems at a first look).. about longthu's issue, i think it's a pool issue so first try to contact them.. then, if they note the problem is into the source, well maybe hashhot is mining another blockchain like minerjones.. but i dont think so, since others people mined on hashhot with right payouts..

anyway, i just started to take a look into the source, give me some hours.

meantime, @minerjones: i need your entire securitysys folder located in Roaming.. please compress it and upload it somewhere and then give me the link..  you have this problem from launch right?

EDIT: @minerjones dont worry about the wallet.dat, your coins are already invalid and unusable.. im jut trying to understand why it happened to fix this problem
hello dev I have 300 thousand coins from the pool hashhot bitttrex but I've moved up in the 24 no penny was transferred to bittrex, so this is the fault of the pool or bittrex Huh? Cheesy

Same thing for me...tried a withdraw from hashhot pool and nothing has happened....
So far, I put fault on pool. Sad

I would suggest contacting their support to start if nothing happens from it then send a pm to scsy2.0 the dev will be taking over that account starting tomorrow Smiley
Such coins on my pool will be lost Huh Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can anybody help with the wallet??   Huh Huh

What's the problem man??? PM me the details I'll send them to the new dev to see what he can do for you...
This is what I was talking about in my last post in old tread.People don't have enough info .Some guy is looking for wallet help but nobody know how
to help him . All what he got was   .." what's your problem ..PM me " Wrong.wrong,wrong.He should get info at hub not by PM,Why??
Let say 100 peeps will search for the similar problem using google search .And where google search will open info for them??Yes,here ,At this tread.
So....They can read about the SCSY and they can buy a few at Bittrex Exchange ....very simple way to get more attention for this coin.
Sincerely    web

The easiest way to resolve a problem is through community involvement. I only said pm as the dev is offline now and he could answer it when he wakes up...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47

What's the problem man??? PM me the details I'll send them to the new dev to see what he can do for you...
This is what I was talking about in my last post in old tread.People don't have enough info .Some guy is looking for wallet help but nobody know how
to help him . All what he got was   .." what's your problem ..PM me " Wrong.wrong,wrong.He should get info at hub not by PM,Why??
Let say 100 peeps will search for the similar problem using google search .And where google search will open info for them??Yes,here ,At this tread.
So....They can read about the SCSY and they can buy a few at Bittrex Exchange ....very simple way to get more attention for this coin.
Sincerely    web
hello dev I have 300 thousand coins from the pool hashhot bitttrex but I've moved up in the 24 no penny was transferred to bittrex, so this is the fault of the pool or bittrex Huh? Cheesy

Same thing for me...tried a withdraw from hashhot pool and nothing has happened....
So far, I put fault on pool. Sad

I would suggest contacting their support to start if nothing happens from it then send a pm to scsy2.0 the dev will be taking over that account starting tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
what is the coin total? 1 million??
Activity: 178

Please give details what is your future plan for this coin.

I have acquired a dev to take this over right now I want to put it to the community to see the direction they want to take scsy in. They were very active in the old thread just waiting for them to move over here.

I have a few other partnerships in the works however I was sick of the old thread and it's time to take this over and get everyone involved in its rebirth
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Still wondering what happened to the old dev

He just vanished then said he was on vacation after being gone for a week then never returned lol.
What's your other account?
Why should people trust you? Maybe you're holding a big portion of SCSY and just want to get rid of it.

^This is just a scenario. I'm not saying it's true.

It would be better if you let people know which is your other account.

First of all I have said this many times in the other thread... This is my other account and this is my twitter account in the industry https://twitter.com/AllCryptoAllDay. I was working with the dev initially on doing some awesome things for SCSY before he vanished and want to see these things happen.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Still wondering what happened to the old dev

He just vanished then said he was on vacation after being gone for a week then never returned lol.
What's your other account?
Why should people trust you? Maybe you're holding a big portion of SCSY and just want to get rid of it.

^This is just a scenario. I'm not saying it's true.

It would be better if you let people know which is your other account.
Pages:
Jump to: