Pages:
Author

Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community - page 6. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
so whats happening now?? any solutions?

people for now im working only on new source.. as soon as i have it ready, i will find a solution.. the first thing i have in mind is:

1) for people who have conis on an exchange: i can ask to echanges owners to tell me every account balance (after your permission)

2) for people who have coins on wallet, transactions must work i think.. i have an scsy walllet with few coins over, i will try.. anyway, maybe we could use private keys also
I like to inform you  that I've found some strange Application Data inside of my SCSY wallet . I've never seen that before .Two wallet DATA with new addresses  and my old address desappered.
Thanx for God I have all my coins at BittrexExchange.Also I got news from Bittrex that SCSY is free to deposit after confirmation e-mail.
Should I delete my wallet ?? Funny and strange is that  one wallet data have correct name  ( wallet ) but second  is without one (l)  ( walet) but have two different codes inside.
Just like to let you know.
Millionaires Club 47
what about pools that haven't payed out yet??

I know longthu and maybe some other have balances that we cannot withdraw from.
Hashhot has this problem. Not sure about supernova pool...don't think it works anyway.

Contact the support for the pools and i can confirm everything with them they can tell me usernames and balances etc etc if they can email me a list of them [email protected]
I send you my address to you wallet Huh
2/
I sent my request to withdraw the coin is not stuck on exchanges bittrex but they remained silent until now

Check out your e-mail.You can withdraw all your coins by yourself but you have to confirm your withdraw by click at confirmation link from Bittrex included in e-mail.
Millionaires Club 47
just watching here to see whats happening  Smiley

I just informed Bittrex what is happening I will let you guys know what I figure out there.

C-cex and coinswap are next
Ok.Got e-mail from Bittrex that SCSY is free to transfer to wallets after confirmation by e-mail .Here you are what I got  'Thank you for using bittrex.com.

We've received a withdrawal request of (--------) SCSY. The ensure your safety, we require you to confirm the request.

Please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser to confirm your withdrawal."
So...Now is everything clear.We're waiting  for deve explanation what next.
Millionaires Club 47

I just informed Bittrex what is happening I will let you guys know what I figure out there.

Thank you.Waiting  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Millionaires Club 47

Hashhot has this problem. Not sure about supernova pool...don't think it works anyway.

Contact the support for the pools and i can confirm everything with them they can tell me usernames and balances etc etc if they can email me a list of them [email protected]
2/
I sent my request to withdraw the coin is not stuck on exchanges bittrex but they remained silent until now

Could you let me know when and if  Bittrex will open gate for our coins?? I don't want to be left in the dust with pants down.  Grin Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

2/
Millionaires Club 47

people for now im working only on new source.. as soon as i have it ready, i will find a solution.. the first thing i have in mind is:

1) for people who have conis on an exchange: i can ask to echanges owners to tell me every account balance (after your permission)

2) for people who have coins on wallet, transactions must work i think.. i have an scsy walllet with few coins over, i will try.. anyway, maybe we could use private keys also
Here you are my balance SecuritySysCoin SCSY 1050222.37794278    And when you'll needed I can PM my info.
Millionaires Club 47
People are having trouble on exchanges and pools...  Huh Huh

Could this have anything to do with old developer?? Could he pull this coin from pool and exchange??  Huh Huh
Or stop them from making withdrawals/deposits??

Just an idea....
I don't think so .Right now smell fishy .Wonder why SCSY is still active at Bittrex Exchange.Maybe Bittrex will convert old SCSY to new coin by itself

What smelll fishy dude? We took the coin over... BittRex has not been contacted as of yet we are still handling the logistics of everything and want to present them a solution to just flip to the new source when it's available.

Instead of being negative why not be positive and share some ideas or help out 2 people that are doing this for free to make this coin sur I've.
I'm not negative at all .I've said "smell fishy"  at Bittrex account  .For sure  I didn't mean our  new developers .I'm very appreciated for your patience ,hard work and time.I've hope  that your work finally will pay back for all of us. All what I'm asking for is clear link or e-mail developer where I can send my permission to check out my Bittrex account.I don't worry about my deposit and I don't want to hide anything.Just let me know how ,when and where . Amount is not a secret .I have six zeros plus account loaded
with  SCSY. Just please let me know when I can PM  you or developer ..Today ? tomorrow?next week ???When you guys will be ready

There is also another option. We could have each person pm me their balances on bittrex and they could tell me how many they are sending and i will mark it down and you could send them to my bittrex account.

Just a thought... We could do that at c-cex as well and coinswap if necessary.

If this is ok I will contact the exchanges and inform them of what is happening and get them to verify that they are aware we are doing it this way to ensure everyone feels comfortable with this solution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Could this have anything to do with old developer?? Could he pull this coin from pool and exchange??  Huh Huh

Just an idea....
I don't think so .Right now smell fishy .Wonder why SCSY is still active at Bittrex Exchange.Maybe Bittrex will convert old SCSY to new coin by itself

What smelll fishy dude? We took the coin over... BittRex has not been contacted as of yet we are still handling the logistics of everything and want to present them a solution to just flip to the new source when it's available.

Instead of being negative why not be positive and share some ideas or help out 2 people that are doing this for free to make this coin sur I've.
Millionaires Club 47

Just an idea....
Millionaires Club 47
is it safe to download original wallet? i obviously need get my loot of the exchange  Smiley
Naah....Wallet isn't work either.You can download and get sync but you can't send or receive  coins.For today wallet is worthless.Make me upset cuz I'm sitting at six zeros +
Also developer looks like stepping  in one place and don't have idea how we can get back on the road.Very interesting for me is fact that at Bittrex Exchange you can buy or sell a tons of SCSY and is active.
Strange like a hell .Time will tell .
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
is it safe to download original wallet? i obviously need get my loot of the exchange  Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
soory guys was away, yeah i vote for hefty-1
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I like HEFTY1 and want to mine this coin. was only getting rejects when i tried to mine this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: