Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 11. (Read 42749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
with the pool op missing in action, the payments not going out to the right addresses, not paying to M addresses - all these issues and people mine here still, why?

seems too risky to me.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Dear pool operator.

I did not recieve some payouts from som mined doge blocks. I checked the explorer and the payouts went al to different adresses and not to my adres.

Please PM me so i can give you the correct info on the blocks.

Kind regards,

btw your pool rocks Smiley

Hi, I'm not the Pool OP, but what address did the DOGE blocks go to? If it is : DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP, then it went to the pool as a donation, and something is wrong with you configuration for the pool.

BTW, the Pool OP has been missing in action for quite some time, and any issues with the site, payouts, messages, etc, etc..., will go unanswered, etc, etc...

Hope you can fix your issues with your miner config/settings.

Cheers! Mine On!

No the payout did not went to the donate adres. I did not have any misconfiguration. I have mined multiple ltc and doge blocks without any problem, but a few went wrong last days. I know pool op is not active, but if he reads it he maybe sents me a PM.

Well...........it happened to me today, 2 DOGE blocks were sent to my DOGE address, but the third one went to : D6wcjaebButdEcEduDjm1x4h5QnmH9BUfo, so, would the MINER with that address, PLEASE send me MY rewards. You did not EARN IT! You got it by mistake ( POOL ERROR!). Do the right thing! PLEASE!
PM me for my DOGE address!

I had the exact same issue, but different adresses. I'm not asking for my doges. I just want to let the pool op look at it and fix it for others and the future.

It stays the best pool for solo mining LTC.

Thanks again for your great pool.

Post the DOGE addresses on here and see if anyone with those addresses will do the right thing and sent you what YOU EARNED. If they don't, then we know that they are "honorable" people.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dear pool operator.

I did not recieve some payouts from som mined doge blocks. I checked the explorer and the payouts went al to different adresses and not to my adres.

Kind regards,

Hi, I'm not the Pool OP, but what address did the DOGE blocks go to? If it is : DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP, then it went to the pool as a donation, and something is wrong with you configuration for the pool.

BTW, the Pool OP has been missing in action for quite some time, and any issues with the site, payouts, messages, etc, etc..., will go unanswered, etc, etc...

Cheers! Mine On!

No the payout did not went to the donate adres. I did not have any misconfiguration. I have mined multiple ltc and doge blocks without any problem, but a few went wrong last days. I know pool op is not active, but if he reads it he maybe sents me a PM.

Well...........it happened to me today, 2 DOGE blocks were sent to my DOGE address, but the third one went to : D6wcjaebButdEcEduDjm1x4h5QnmH9BUfo, so, would the MINER with that address, PLEASE send me MY rewards. You did not EARN IT! You got it by mistake ( POOL ERROR!). Do the right thing! PLEASE!

I had the exact same issue, but different adresses. I'm not asking for my doges. I just want to let the pool op look at it and fix it for others and the future.

It stays the best pool for solo mining LTC.

Thanks again for your great pool.
Dear pool operator.

Kind regards,

Cheers! Mine On!

AND I got email notification for "Authorized Worker" again, an NO email when a LTC & DOGE block was found. Something screwy is going on with this pool!

EDIT: It seems like I'm not the only one who got screwed out of DOGE blocks. I've been checking and a recent Whale Miner got quite a few blocks, and some, not all went to above wallet address, and some went to his wallet address. FYI

Dear pool operator.

Kind regards,

Cheers! Mine On!

Dear pool operator.

Kind regards,

Cheers! Mine On!
Dear pool operator.

Kind regards,

Well..........I am experiencing an issue with receiving emails whenever a LTC & DOGE block are found...
First, I got a worker authorization, for a worker that I've been using for a long time, and switch out often, and then, no emails when a block is found....

Looks like I'll just have to deal with it since the Pool OP is "Missing in Action".....

Is anyone else experiencing this type of issue as well??

Cheers! And mine on!

EDIT: Hmm.....email notification seems to be working now.......... go figure.........   :-)
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Someone is operating this pool and just ignoring the threads now I thought loshia was a good member but seems after he claimed he was hacked he's not been back to deal with any of the issues raised I for one will be adding flags to the account until someone returns and deals with the missing payments for members here.

The site is not clear enough and it's very scammy to new users who may not understand the address issues.

Loshia if your reading this do the right thing and come back and speak to the people mining on your pool it's your responsibility!!

He has been online on his 2nd accout but failed to respond to PM's or requests in the topic.

Code:
Name: loshia1974
Activity: 52
Merit: 29
Position: Jr. Member
Date Registered: November 08, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Last Active: September 23, 2019, 01:15:57 PM
Sad to say........ANOTHER "M" address miner found a block, and did not get the reward.......... Only got the DOGE block as a consolation reward....

Hopefully, they will realize that they need to change their wallet address to one that will enable them to collect their reward(s) for their work....

We shall see.........
!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all miners @ ltc.TBDice.org pool !!

Congrats to the miner that got the FIRST 2020  LTC & DOGE blocks right after UTC time, at ltc.TBDisc.org pool.

Many more to all of us!!
Activity: 16
I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almost 10.000.000 DOGE.

Nowhere on his site there is info that een M-litecoin address should not be working en is also not in red, as typed on his website as an incorrect address.

I hope he reacts to this, otherwise i feel myself robbed.

I believe the issue is, that it IS a valid address, but NOT valid for payouts. Depending on the version of Lite Coin wallet you use, and are generating receiving addresses, will give you either a legacy address(starts with "L" pre-v0.17.1), or a native segwit(Bech32), which is NOT a supported valid wallet address (starts as: ltcxxxxxx....), or an "M" address as the other option. This is version 0.17.1 of Litecoin core I am referring to.

Personally, I use the latest version, just for grin and giggles, but also have older versions running that I use to generate legacy receiving addresses on multiple computers.

The web page does not specifically state that " M " addresses are supported for payouts, but also does NOT state that they ARE supported for payouts.
This site has been around a while, and was before the updates to the litecoin wallet updates, so that is an issue as well.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me..  :0)

Basically you are right.The problem is coming from coinbase because the site is using their wallet.

Here is what coinbase answer to me:

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for contacting Coinbase Support. I appreciate your patience and would be happy to help.

We recently added support for Litecoin's new address format that begins with an 'M'.

Consequently, Coinbase customers with wallets having only have M-prefixes will not be able to receive from wallets supporting only the L-prefix.
Activity: 3
I didn't know about tbdice.org, to me it's new, can anybody tell me the best place to solo mine LTC?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
I can also vouch that CK has NOTHING  to do with this pool, 
I believe the pool forked his pool code and that is why his name is on the website for reference only.

CK has his own solo bitcoin pool and takes nothing to do with "shitcoin" pools.

The pool OP has been missing for sometime now I have given his account 2 red trust's now he also has a 2nd account on the forum which I don't think has been checked.

If you decided to use this pool you do so at the risk of running on a ship that has no captain at the helm,  That being said if you use the correct addresses there seems to be no issue thought I would not trust a pool that has what appeared to be no-one in control over it. 

Many members have attempted to contact this pool OP, me included with no luck so far as to say if you mine here you have no one to shout to if things go wrong.

MINE HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THERE  IS NO POOL OP - HE IS MISSING IN ACTION FOR A LONG TIME
IF YOU MINE HERE TAKE CARE AND MAKE SURE YOU MINE TO A CORRECT ADDRESS THAT CAN ACCEPT PAYOUT
IF SOMETHING IS WRONG THERE IS NO ONE TO FIX THE ISSUE

I don't believe Con Kolavis is an unknown somoebody and if you receive so much coins, you can't tell me you don't notice that.
I find it a bit strange that he doesn't correct this problem, it's easy to see at the blocks who the payout should have received.
And i used an M-address that can receive litecoin, that tbdice.org doesn't support that, should be written on there, otherwise i find it not correct.
My LTC-address also didn't mark with the color red, so i used an correct address.

I find he must return the coins to the correct addresses, the way it is going now he is robbing people of their LTC-coins.
And it is not 5 dollar or euro we are talking about.

Than an other issue, there is no contactadress or email or something like that to get in contact with him.

Con Kolivas has NOTHING to do with this site. His code (ckpool) was merely a template, so the Pool Op had to give him some kind of credit. And I believe a lot of what you see on the TBDice website is cut and pasted from other websites/sources.
If you would read this forum from the beginning, you will see what has come to pass, as far as the Pool Op and unpaid rewards..

So......that's it in a nutshell.
I don't believe Con Kolavis is an unknown somoebody and if you receive so much coins, you can't tell me you don't notice that.
I find it a bit strange that he doesn't correct this problem, it's easy to see at the blocks who the payout should have received.
And i used an M-address that can receive litecoin, that tbdice.org doesn't support that, should be written on there, otherwise i find it not correct.
My LTC-address also didn't mark with the color red, so i used an correct address.

I find he must return the coins to the correct addresses, the way it is going now he is robbing people of their LTC-coins.
And it is not 5 dollar or euro we are talking about.

Than an other issue, there is no contactadress or email or something like that to get in contact with him.
I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almost 10.000.000 DOGE.

Nowhere on his site there is info that een M-litecoin address should not be working en is also not in red, as typed on his website as an incorrect address.

I believe the issue is, that it IS a valid address, but NOT valid for payouts. Depending on the version of Lite Coin wallet you use, and are generating receiving addresses, will give you either a legacy address(starts with "L" pre-v0.17.1), or a native segwit(Bech32), which is NOT a supported valid wallet address (starts as: ltcxxxxxx....), or an "M" address as the other option. This is version 0.17.1 of Litecoin core I am referring to.

Personally, I use the latest version, just for grin and giggles, but also have older versions running that I use to generate legacy receiving addresses on multiple computers.

The web page does not specifically state that " M " addresses are supported for payouts, but also does NOT state that they ARE supported for payouts.
This site has been around a while, and was before the updates to the litecoin wallet updates, so that is an issue as well.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me..  :0)
Activity: 16
I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almound 10.000.000 DOGE.

Well im feeling the same bro!

Same here, my buddy found a block and only received the Doge.
So how to contact the owner of the site?

The Pool Operator/Owner is "Missing In Action". No communications at all......
Tell your buddy to change his wallet address to one that will work for payouts, otherwise, he is donating to the site.
Pages:
Jump to: