Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 6. (Read 42749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

At least you got the DOGE......
I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!

5 ltc blocks - impressive, with how much hash rate?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

At least you got the DOGE......
I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary
I tried mining here again (this morning-11/27)......and found a LTC block and GOT the DOGE as well......rented 500GB, and it took less than 10 minutes to score the LTC & DOGE......I was surprised, to say the least.....

I just hope the Pool OP does the right thing with all the rewards earned-fair and square, but not given, to the rightful miners.....

Congrats!!!

Thanks...........

BUT..........it happened AGAIN......did another rental, scored a LTC block..........the DOGE reward went to a DIFFERENT DOGE address...NOT MINE........thought this was issue was FIXED..Guess not.........
I'm done with this pool..........UNLESS the Pool OP MAKES IT RIGHT........

POOL OP PLEASE SEND ME MY MISDIRECTED DODGE BLOCK REWARD..............DOGE BLOCK #: 3500540

Like that will happen!
I tried mining here again (this morning-11/27)......and found a LTC block and GOT the DOGE as well......rented 500GB, and it took less than 10 minutes to score the LTC & DOGE......I was surprised, to say the least.....

I just hope the Pool OP does the right thing with all the rewards earned-fair and square, but not given, to the rightful miners.....

Congrats!!!

Thanks...........

BUT..........it happened AGAIN......did another rental, scored a LTC block..........the DOGE reward went to a DIFFERENT DOGE address...NOT MINE........thought this was issue was FIXED..Guess not.........
I'm done with this pool..........UNLESS the Pool OP MAKES IT RIGHT........

POOL OP PLEASE SEND ME MY MISDIRECTED DODGE BLOCK REWARD..............DOGE BLOCK #: 3500540
legendary

Congrats!!!

legendary
Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

how much hash did you toss at it to get a block? and for what time duration?

400G and got it within 4 hours
legendary
Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

how much hash did you toss at it to get a block? and for what time duration?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon

Glad you got your LTC still a good few of us missing our rewards though.

Time is ticking Loshia!
legendary
OGRaccoon
I think I have his full information name, address, dob, bla bla.

Loshia this is the last time I will ask you to do the right thing and pay everyone what there owned.
Your clearly still in control over the pool since the UI has been updated.

You have until 30th November to either contact us via PM or make a post on the topic.

If you fail to do either of the above by the 30th I will DOX your ass to the world you can play nice or you can play the fool but I would advise you to play nice or things for you and your "mates" will become very difficult.

You thought you covered every possible hole bar one....

Do the right thing or you will see what happens to people who fuck us over..

LAST CHANCE..

1. Location Sofia, Bulgaria
2. Occupation : Programmer / Photographer / Game developer
2 *********
3 *********
4 *********
5 *********
5 *********
Well, well..............the web page has been updated to show "M" addresses are not supported and concidered a "donation". And updated the DOGE daemon.
Someone modified it! Maybe the Pool OP? Are they back?
Will we get the coins we were cheated out of???

Stay tuned.............same Bat station, same Bat channel.............

But what about all the DOGE we all lost?

HOPEFULLY......We will get what is due to us (Litecoin and DOGE blocks)........BUT that depends on the INTEGRITY and HONESTY of the Pool Op.......IF he has any...........
legendary
Well, well..............the web page has been updated to show "M" addresses are not supported and concidered a "donation". And updated the DOGE daemon.

But what about all the DOGE we all lost?

OGRaccoon

The net is closing in loshia do the right thing and pay everyone back before we come after you and your "mates"

I am also waiting for my BLOCK you stole.
legendary
though they were MIA long before COVID
Activity: 191
Merit: 0

Figured I'd bump the convo since so many people are STILL waiting on loshia to do the right thing.

maybe covid got em

That's the last thing I would wish for... I definitely wouldn't get my coins then! 🤫
legendary

Figured I'd bump the convo since so many people are STILL waiting on loshia to do the right thing.

maybe covid got em
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Since the Bitcoin halving, I've noticed a major increase of the litecoin network hash rate, and also in the increase of overseas pools........It's getting harder and less frequent to solo mine a block.........at ANY solo pool it seems......Seems a lot of miners switched coins........

My 3 cents worth....

Pages:
Jump to: