Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 8. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Where o were might loshia be? Counting up everyone's LTC!

And the errant DOGE that does not go to the miners wallet/address.............
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Anyone tried Litecoin Solo pool below

https://ltc.solomining.io/

must be a new pool? they have only block found - and only about 12 days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Where o were might loshia be? Counting up everyone's LTC!
Worker Authorization from the pool. It's been sending it out when the miner is disconnected and then reconnected to the pool, for whatever reason. I've been getting them alot....
And I got screwed out of my DOGE rewards, went to another DOGE wallet address, and it was the only transaction, as I checked where the rewards went to.
This also  has been happening alot as of late. DOGE rewards not going to miners address.....
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Giving the LTC lottery a shot again, started mining and received this E-Mail
[2020-05-13 12:32:11.415 UTC] Worker: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.0 Reward LTC: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Self), Reward DOGE: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Self)

*** This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply ***
*** Never send your personal info, donations and so on to anyone pretending to contact you in behalf of TBDice ***

Very strange, I have never gotten this before.
legendary
It's a shame, I really like that pool.  I wish they would fix it and make it right.  I have hit a few blocks there over the past month, got all the LTC but no DOGE.
So sad to see another miner NOT getting his LTC reward...........an "M" address mining at over 1TH................and his DOGE going to 2 different addresses.........
And another "M" address found a LTC block, and the pool got the rewards........all's he got was the DOGE rewards..........Or did he?............
tbdice.org is already registered*
Domain Name: TBDICE.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D174870034-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2019-11-04T15:52:10Z
Creation Date: 2014-12-22T10:03:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-12-22T10:03:09Z <---------The countdown is in progress!!
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: GDPR Masked
Registrant State/Province: GDPR Masked
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: NS81.ICNDNS.NET
Name Server: NS82.ICNDNS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form https://www.icann.org/wicf/)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-01-01T12:54:07Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

The end of the line for this domain name!!!
Again.....DOGE blocks NOT going to MINERS DOGE wallet address! Just stating what's going on with TBDice.org pool.....

It's a gamble to mine at above mentioned pool, not so much for LTC blocks, unless you have an "M" address, but DOGE are hit and miss of payments going to the CORRECT wallet address!!
legendary
understood - my hope is to see the pool get fixed. and that is why I come back and check/sometimes comment. But I also do not see why people would take the risk, it isnt like there are no other solo pools. I mine solo now with Doge merged mining. when my LTC dries up from paying for the electricity to run the machines, I switch them to a pplns pool, build up the ltc and rinse/repeat.

Hey, I did not "bite your head off"....and have read this forum from page one.......Like I stated last post.......No offence, just making conversation.......
I don't mine here full time, and have not had an issue with payments for LTC, just DOGE.........
People are going to do what they want, regards less of what other's say.........

if you have read this entire forum, my hat's off to you - my guess is that to have read it entirely would take a few years. Or do you mean this thread? It is one very small piece of the actual forum.

Either way, if you had read even this thread, you would see I have mined at tbdice.org - but hey, maybe you missed it Smiley And your statement about that because you thought I didn't mine here that I shouldn't respond here. That is not making conversation, it's just rudeness.

at least that is how I took it. Smiley if you say it is not, then my mistake.

and yes people will do what they want, but mining at a broken pool doesn't ever make sense. Solo is already a crap shoot - to do it on a broke pool just increases the odds of failure.

I stand corrected.....I just read this entire "thread" of the forum, so i could get a better understanding of what is/was going on......and have noticed your handle pop up a few times early on......AND what i meant to say was...you don't mine at TBDice anymore, as you once did.....
People can misconstrue comments and replies, or can't convey in words what they wanted to say or mean...
If, i was rude......I humbly apologize..that was not my intention....
Peace and Happiness for you, and Good Luck in your mining en-devours, wherever that may be.....
legendary

Hey, I did not "bite your head off"....and have read this forum from page one.......Like I stated last post.......No offence, just making conversation.......
I don't mine here full time, and have not had an issue with payments for LTC, just DOGE.........
People are going to do what they want, regards less of what other's say.........

if you have read this entire forum, my hat's off to you - my guess is that to have read it entirely would take a few years. Or do you mean this thread? It is one very small piece of the actual forum.

Either way, if you had read even this thread, you would see I have mined at tbdice.org - but hey, maybe you missed it Smiley And your statement about that because you thought I didn't mine here that I shouldn't respond here. That is not making conversation, it's just rudeness.

at least that is how I took it. Smiley if you say it is not, then my mistake.

and yes people will do what they want, but mining at a broken pool doesn't ever make sense. Solo is already a crap shoot - to do it on a broke pool just increases the odds of failure.

Well........I bounce around at various pools......this one is a curiosity and I've found LTC blocks on a regular basis........and hoping that the Pool OP will re appear at some point in time.......I'm not holding my breath on that one....
I take it you don't mine at TBDice, so why even bother responding to others in this forum.....No offence intended........

I used to mine here - but when it went south I did the smart thing and left. I get notifications when people comment, and I do check back, also hoping that the Pool OP will fix it. But until they do, I am smart enough not to waste my time mining on a broke pool.

I guess had you read this thread, you would know that.

No offence intended either, but someone who mines where they have a high chance of being ripped off - regardless of when the profits they made when the pool worked right - might not listen to reason and then insult those trying to help them recognize the folly of their ways.

You have blasted this pool more times than I can recall and now you bite my head off.

I will leave ya be - good day and good luck, you will need it.

legendary

Well........I bounce around at various pools......this one is a curiosity and I've found LTC blocks on a regular basis........and hoping that the Pool OP will re appear at some point in time.......I'm not holding my breath on that one....
I take it you don't mine at TBDice, so why even bother responding to others in this forum.....No offence intended........

I used to mine here - but when it went south I did the smart thing and left. I get notifications when people comment, and I do check back, also hoping that the Pool OP will fix it. But until they do, I am smart enough not to waste my time mining on a broke pool.

I guess had you read this thread, you would know that.

No offence intended either, but someone who mines where they have a high chance of being ripped off - regardless of when the profits they made when the pool worked right - might not listen to reason and then insult those trying to help them recognize the folly of their ways.

You have blasted this pool more times than I can recall and now you bite my head off.

I will leave ya be - good day and good luck, you will need it.
Found a DOGE block.........payout went to Pool wallet despite all the fields being filled in with the correct information, and pool stating "self", not "Pool".......... Huh

Read back a few pages. 

Yeah, I know.........been following this forum on a daily basis..........it's a shame these things keep happening.......this was a good pool until the Pool OP stopped responding to users issue with payments and wallet addresses.

i just wanted to share the info with other miners using the pool.........se la vie.........

can i ask - why do you keep mining here??? you have been knowing for months that this pool is screwed -

Well...........it happened to me today, 2 DOGE blocks were sent to my DOGE address, but the third one went to : D6wcjaebButdEcEduDjm1x4h5QnmH9BUfo, so, would the MINER with that address, PLEASE send me MY rewards. You did not EARN IT! You got it by mistake ( POOL ERROR!). Do the right thing! PLEASE!
PM me for my DOGE address!

AND I got email notification for "Authorized Worker" again, an NO email when a LTC & DOGE block was found. Something screwy is going on with this pool!

EDIT: It seems like I'm not the only one who got screwed out of DOGE blocks. I've been checking and a recent Whale Miner got quite a few blocks, and some, not all went to above wallet address, and some went to his wallet address. FYI

legendary
Found a DOGE block.........payout went to Pool wallet despite all the fields being filled in with the correct information, and pool stating "self", not "Pool".......... Huh

Read back a few pages. 

Yeah, I know.........been following this forum on a daily basis..........it's a shame these things keep happening.......this was a good pool until the Pool OP stopped responding to users issue with payments and wallet addresses.

i just wanted to share the info with other miners using the pool.........se la vie.........

can i ask - why do you keep mining here??? you have been knowing for months that this pool is screwed -

Well...........it happened to me today, 2 DOGE blocks were sent to my DOGE address, but the third one went to : D6wcjaebButdEcEduDjm1x4h5QnmH9BUfo, so, would the MINER with that address, PLEASE send me MY rewards. You did not EARN IT! You got it by mistake ( POOL ERROR!). Do the right thing! PLEASE!
PM me for my DOGE address!

AND I got email notification for "Authorized Worker" again, an NO email when a LTC & DOGE block was found. Something screwy is going on with this pool!

EDIT: It seems like I'm not the only one who got screwed out of DOGE blocks. I've been checking and a recent Whale Miner got quite a few blocks, and some, not all went to above wallet address, and some went to his wallet address. FYI

Read back a few pages. 

legendary

Read back a few pages. 
Pages:
Jump to: