Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 13. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 847
Merit: 383
It's just the diff of the network.  That's why its low.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Was me =(

I just fired up miners again and forgot about the M issue.  sucks but what you gonna do.  Since then I changed to the 3 address.  All good now.  At least i got some doggies lol.

Well, at least you remembered. LOL
Looks like you were on a "lucky" streak there on the DOGE blocks.....and got a few LTC to boot....congrats....

Question: How can you have such a low difficulty with that much hash rate? I thought the pool adjusted the difficulty automatically. Just curious..  :-)
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Was me =(

I just fired up miners again and forgot about the M issue.  sucks but what you gonna do.  Since then I changed to the 3 address.  All good now.  At least i got some doggies lol.
Well...............there it goes again........another "M" address found a block, didn't get credit or paid for their efforts.........
How long will they continue to mine at TBDice and not get paid???..........anyone's guess......

They found a 2nd block............and still oblivious to the fact they will not get the reward.........they get the DOGE blocks, but not Litecoin.....

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
i find it amazing that so many do not set up their doge address correctly - I had an issue and did not know that you have to put the x: in front of it but I made sure to ask around and get advice to help resolve that.

my guess is that many with the mm set up wrong had the same issue but never took the time to resolve it.
I checked on the so called paid "M" address, and it wasn't paid to that address. If you check the block explorer at TBDice it shows it went to a different address, not the "M" address. With multiple signature addresses not one address controls the wallet it take two to make it work, so one address can't take the funds and run. At least that is how I understand it works.
Nothing has changed at TBDice as far as "M" addresses getting paid for found blocks.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
SO sad..............another "M" address found a block and made a donation to the pool............

So strange... as a previous post indicated, at least one prior M address had been paid. I wonder why he changed it back. Now that really does seem dirty.

SO sad..............another "M" address found a block and made a donation to the pool............
Another "M" address found a LTC block, and did not get credit/paid for it. But he did get the DOGE block.......
Sad to see miners not getting credit/paid for their time and effort.....

Yeah thats me.Is there anything that i can do?

I'm really sorry about your loss today. Sadly, until the pool Operator comes around and does the right thing (I've been waiting for almost a year - 1/5/19 I hit my block for 25 LTC) we're stuck. The wallet (LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud) still has all of the funds and so he absolutely can do the right thing and send the coins to the miners who can prove that they were the actual miners. Sadly, there will be miners who can't prove it though.

Some of us have committed to paying a bounty of 1 LTC to whomever can get the Op to do the right thing. Hell, I'd be willing to give the Op the bounty if he just showed up and did it himself. I've recently become disabled and could really use the funds.

But i can see some other M adresses are paid.How is that working?

Like that one: https://ltc.btc.com/771e7ce0d0fbf2a92206fcb85942e6a64b8e9156949a5e2895941b01659b636c

WOW!! Great find! Apparently he's fixed it on the pool. I wonder if he will pay the miners who rightfully are owed their funds now???

*********** PLEASE loshia1974 - PAY THE MINERS THEIR REWARDS AND REDEEM YOURSELF AND THE POOL!! *******************

I will ALSO live up to my agreement and pay you 1 LTC if you do this of your own accord loshia1974!! Here's your chance to be a hero!
Just curious as to how all the users set their difficulty for their workers.
Does anyone use the formula/follow the instructions from ltc.TBDice.org web page?

Quote: "You can use this simple formula to find out your starting difficulty: Instance speed in MH / 1.4 / 1000 * 65536. Example for 300MH it would be 300 / 1000 / 1.4 * 65536 = 14043.42 which equals to -p diff_14043. To be on a safe side you can use next power of two integer value, which is: log base 2(14043.42) = 13.77 = pow(2,14) = 16384. Unless there is no particular reason please do not set your diff inside password string. The pool auto adjusts per instance difficulty to maintain a share rate of approximately 3 shares per 10 seconds." Unquote

If you do use this for your workers, you should be able to use the formula for when you use a rental service.

If you do rent hash power, I did the math, and this is what the MINIMUM difficulty SHOULD be, according to ltc.TBDice.org:

100GH/s=difficulty of: 4,681,142
1TH/s = difficulty of: 46,811,420
2TH/s = difficulty of: 93,622,840

Just a FYI for all users for ltc.TBDice.org

Activity: 2
Здpaвeй кoлeгa.Изкoпax блoк 1714117 cъc M-aдpec.Пoпpинцип пpoчeтox в caйтa чe щe бъдe в чepвeнo aкo e гpeшeн нo нe бeшe.Кaктo и дa e кoгaтo нe гo пoлyчиx cлeд пoтвъpждeниeтo нaмepиx тoзи фopyм и видяx зa кaквo cтaвa нa въпpoc.
Moжe ли дa нaпpaвим нeщo пo въпpoca?

MSBns7xncnds4UNKNaNneReNU6nUvd7UYP

Toвa e aдpeca c кoйтo изкoпax блoкa. He пpиeмaш cъoбщeния oт нoви aкayнти зa тoвa ти пишa тyк.

Personal Message Options -> Allow newbies to send you PMs
Activity: 16
Another "M" address found a LTC block, and did not get credit/paid for it. But he did get the DOGE block.......

I'm really sorry about your loss today. Sadly, until the pool Operator comes around and does the right thing (I've been waiting for almost a year - 1/5/19 I hit my block for 25 LTC) we're stuck. The wallet (LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud) still has all of the funds and so he absolutely can do the right thing and send the coins to the miners who can prove that they were the actual miners. Sadly, there will be miners who can't prove it though.

Some of us have committed to paying a bounty of 1 LTC to whomever can get the Op to do the right thing. Hell, I'd be willing to give the Op the bounty if he just showed up and did it himself. I've recently become disabled and could really use the funds.

But i can see some other M adresses are paid.How is that working?

Like that one: https://ltc.btc.com/771e7ce0d0fbf2a92206fcb85942e6a64b8e9156949a5e2895941b01659b636c

Activity: 2

We've become two. I'm the one with block 1707556 from 2019-09-23. If I had gotten earlier on this subject, it would have been great. This dude-loshia1974 is undetectable. He was last online at 23.09.2019, just before I hit the block. I have written to him several times of personal but very doubtful to give LTC.
Activity: 16

I've read the entire length of this post and have a theory..........
On the last post by the Pool Op, on June 28,2018, it seems the OP was supposedly "stealing" coins from a user that had multiple clients, that had been mining at the pool, found a lot of blocks, but yet none showed up in their wallets. They also stated they were doing a "trust" test of the site, using advanced firmware (?), etc, etc, which sounds like BS to me. I believe the person who sent the message, was probably the person who hacked the Pool OP original account, and was tormenting the Pool OP. And the Pool OP reply post, I could sense frustration from the Pool OP, just how the wording was and the context of the message(s).
The Pool OP, has stated many, many time that "M" addresses are not supported, which I assume is a MultiSig address, which the pool does support, but ONLY if it starts with "3" and NOT "M". It doesn't exactly "M" addresses are not supported, only if they start with "3".
So...........I think, and it's just my opinion, that the Pool OP just got fed up with all the constant reminder of the "M" address issues, the constant PM's from users (legit and non legit), and most importantly, defending themselves against false accusations of supposedly "stealing" coins from users of the pool.... Got really pissed off, and just started ignoring replies, but yet, still reading posts on here.
That's it in a nutshell, my "theory".........I might be close to the truth, or I maybe way off base.......and maybe, just maybe, there is some other underlying reason(s) there is no communication from the Pool OP.

So.........IF the Pool OP reads this post, I would like to get a PM from them........

Thanks for taking the time to read this post......

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

According to https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin

http://ltc.tbdice.org/ is hosted in BULGARIA

also...

this pool is built on ckpool codes, which probably needs regular updates......

.... perhaps Con Kolivas (owner of ckpool) knows the OP's wherabouts or help send a message to the OP.

I reached out to him and Kolivas says he's never really had much interaction with him and doesn't know how to reach him.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
On the last post by the Pool Op, on June 28,2018, it seems the OP was supposedly "stealing" coins from a user that had multiple clients, that had been mining at the pool, found a lot of blocks, but yet none showed up in their wallets. They also stated they were doing a "trust" test of the site, using advanced firmware (?), etc, etc, which sounds like BS to me. I believe the person who sent the message, was probably the person who hacked the Pool OP original account, and was tormenting the Pool OP. And the Pool OP reply post, I could sense frustration from the Pool OP, just how the wording was and the context of the message(s).
The Pool OP, has stated many, many time that "M" addresses are not supported, which I assume is a MultiSig address, which the pool does support, but ONLY if it starts with "3" and NOT "M". It doesn't exactly "M" addresses are not supported, only if they start with "3".
So...........I think, and it's just my opinion, that the Pool OP just got fed up with all the constant reminder of the "M" address issues, the constant PM's from users (legit and non legit), and most importantly, defending themselves against false accusations of supposedly "stealing" coins from users of the pool.... Got really pissed off, and just started ignoring replies, but yet, still reading posts on here.
That's it in a nutshell, my "theory".........I might be close to the truth, or I maybe way off base.......and maybe, just maybe, there is some other underlying reason(s) there is no communication from the Pool OP.

So.........IF the Pool OP reads this post, I would like to get a PM from them........

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

According to https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin

http://ltc.tbdice.org/ is hosted in BULGARIA

also...

this pool is built on ckpool codes, which probably needs regular updates......

.... perhaps Con Kolivas (owner of ckpool) knows the OP's wherabouts or help send a message to the OP.

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

Pages:
Jump to: