Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 2. (Read 42749 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
I'm sure he is reading what we are writing here. The website is not working and he sent 300LTC before few days. The mouse is running away. Angry
Yes, of course. This does not change anything. I have all info.
If i have no payout, I guarantee - pool "owner" goes to the jail.
I can find pool "owner" to fix problem manually, but I need to protect my own interests.
If i have payout I think this incident was ended for me and I have no questions to pool "owner".
I understand pool owner select first variant, because this is "professional scammer".
All scammers need to have a last chance. I think they can lost all funds if this incident not ended for me.
Best
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm sure he is reading what we are writing here. The website is not working and he sent 300LTC before few days. The mouse is running away. Angry
Cryptobiosis
Last chance. Payout my dogecoins to my address. before 1.06.21 7.00 GMT. I'm waiting. If i have no payout - you are going to the jail.

Please remember to include the information in this thread when you go to the police. Especially those of us who have proven our funds owed for years back.

Good luck!
Yes, of course. I log all info about this incident. I have a lot of info about person who own this pool.
Activity: 191
Last chance. Payout my dogecoins to my address. before 1.06.21 7.00 GMT. I'm waiting. If i have no payout - you are going to the jail.

Please remember to include the information in this thread when you go to the police. Especially those of us who have proven our funds owed for years back.

Good luck!
Cryptobiosis
Cryptobiosis
LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud->LQ7YF25gnHDJfTbTJ3iFBLyeY5VaNone5t->LTU2cds4aSdXFip9sV4gXphnhxGQjgfjmg

LQ7YF25gnHDJfTbTJ3iFBLyeY5VaNone5t - pool op wallet on Binance
LTU2cds4aSdXFip9sV4gXphnhxGQjgfjmg - Binance wallet
Cryptobiosis
I have no payout. 2 days before I send an application to GD National Police.

I'm really curious how that is going to work out for you.
I dont have no way to resolve this problem. I have no payout, my 200 000 Doge still on the pool wallet.
Fee address active https://chain.so/address/DOGE/DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP
Last activity 4 mar 2021.
I waiting my payout 6+ months.
I need to economy on simple things, but pool op thinking all is good.
I waiting payout of this blocks another 2 days, then i open an application. I think time to visit  GD National Police.
19946 19915 19914 19913 19912 19778 19714 19713 19712
19707 19695 19693 19690 19689 19688 19685 19684 19667
19614 19613 19600
I think they interested in that, now my losts ~91500 USD.
DOGE wallet i used to mining: DA25CpemT7UmvJwLDGZRUSugxPkUUzf72p (split-mined confirmed blocks with LW2c3axqLoGrcBf5gzzEW614AYGuvsbkuL litecoin address)
That's a big shame to beg my own money from thief.
What the unscrupulous act from loshia - stealing money from all pool users.
Legendary member of bitcointalk...
Whats a shame. No words.
People have fair mined 4 000 000 DOGE on fee address, and + more stealed  split mined blocks of coins stored in pool wallet.dat, and cant payout money of some users in this theme. Thats really stupid situation.
Download DOGE wallet.dat from pool and see how many blocks of DOGE you stealed from moment of pool establishment.
When miner find both Litecoin and DOGE blocks, and DOGE confirmed blocks no payout to users DOGE address, and stored in the pool wallet.

Did you set the correct path in the password "x:doge address" ?
On the page it says "If you do not put the DOGE address in the password, the DOGE earnings will be generated on: DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP and will be treated as donations in the pool.
 Any invalid usernames for LTC will turn RED on the Users page, if you do not have a DOGE address in your password, the MM address on the Users page will be Pool.  If you have it correct, it will say Self. "
Yep. Im not stupid.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2

I dont have no way to resolve this problem. I have no payout, my 200 000 Doge still on the pool wallet.
Fee address active https://chain.so/address/DOGE/DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP
I waiting payout of this blocks another 2 days, then i open an application. I think time to visit  GD National Police.
19614 19613 19600
DOGE wallet i used to mining: DA25CpemT7UmvJwLDGZRUSugxPkUUzf72p (split-mined confirmed blocks with LW2c3axqLoGrcBf5gzzEW614AYGuvsbkuL litecoin address)
Whats a shame. No words.
People have fair mined 4 000 000 DOGE on fee address, and + more stealed  split mined blocks of coins stored in pool wallet.dat, and cant payout money of some users in this theme. Thats really stupid situation.
Download DOGE wallet.dat from pool and see how many blocks of DOGE you stealed from moment of pool establishment.
When miner find both Litecoin and DOGE blocks, and DOGE confirmed blocks no payout to users DOGE address, and stored in the pool wallet.

Did you set the correct path in the password "x:doge address" ?
On the page it says "If you do not put the DOGE address in the password, the DOGE earnings will be generated on: DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP and will be treated as donations in the pool.
 Any invalid usernames for LTC will turn RED on the Users page, if you do not have a DOGE address in your password, the MM address on the Users page will be Pool.  If you have it correct, it will say Self. "
Cryptobiosis
Hi guys. I'm from Bulgaria I have one LTC block unpaid and many DOGE went to another addresses. Anyway I'm not in Bulgaria now but when i go back i will go to these guys http://www.cybercrime.bg/bg/contacts to see what they gonna say about it.I will let you know when that happen..
I think we can cooperate to resolve this problem. Stay in touch.
Two days before Im going to Глaвнa Диpeкция "HAЦИOHAЛHA ПOЛИЦИЯ"
Coфия 1715, бyл. Aлeкcaндъp Maлинoв №1 and write an application. Then Im going to гp. Coфия, бyл. „Цapигpaдcкo шoce”, № 133A and write an another application.
I need payout of my 200 000 DOGE coins!

When actions touch money, you need to be responsible for your actions or inactivity.
I'm sorry if pool op going to the jail.
My patience is running out.
6+ months without my fair mined blocks.
Cryptobiosis

19614 19613 19600
Whats a shame. No words.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Cryptobiosis
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
ahh i was not aware he made a second account - shows last active Nov 2020 - so only about 6 months ago. I quit mining here the moment I lost a block. I dont see why so many stay after losing multiple blocks.

The pool is not fixed - that is very obvious as you point out your blocks lost. and as others do the same as well.

I would really suggest another pool  - at least, for going forward.
This is his first account which was hacked. Then he created another one:

Summary - loshia1974   Picture/Text
Name:   loshia1974
Activity:   52
Merit:   29
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   November 08, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Last Active:   November 17, 2020, 04:12:59 PM

Then he updated the website because all doge blocks were orphan:

!!!UPDATE!!! - DOGED UPDATED TO 1.14.2 - DOGE ORPAHNS SHOULD BE OK!
LAST POOL ORPHANED BLOCK WAS 3482170

DOGE orphans (block base version < 4 is rejected) will be fixed in a couple of days - waiting for next block to make sure all is good
 Once Again: DO USE ADDRESSES STARTING with 'L' or "3"! 'M' addresses are not supported and are concidered as donation.

This is new. Wasn't there when i was mining.So he become active if we can say active before few months but still not paying back the money or answering questions..
legendary
After he updated the website which was for the orphan blocks but anyway if he was correct he should fix everything.

"DOGE orphans (block base version < 4 is rejected) will be fixed in a couple of days - waiting for next block to make sure all is good"

Well its not all good. That's what i mean.

when was that though? the site operator for the pool has not been on forums since like 2017
After he updated the website which was for the orphan blocks but anyway if he was correct he should fix everything.

"DOGE orphans (block base version < 4 is rejected) will be fixed in a couple of days - waiting for next block to make sure all is good"

Well its not all good. That's what i mean.
legendary
Hi again. I decided to check some of the "random" DOGE addresses where my unpaid blocks were going and it looks like these addresses are not random at all. Someone has access to the wallet and withdrawal coins before 2 monts. I have more than 20 DOGE blocks which went to another addresses and now i check only one of them. In first place i thought that this is randomly generated addresses by the pool and the doge amount will stay there but it looks like someone is spending the amount.

If you check these blocks 3184085 , 3184147 , 3184531 which are currently on page 38 you will see that they are mined by the same address. The first two blocks are going to my address DLr6zGY9zJ5MpxLL89LkSVrZ2zufFuVpsG but the third one is going to DPzMW7HWSMZ5QhnZpLNFCqi9Xg9NQGX6b2 which is not my address. Then if you check the transactions of this address you can see that someone is moving DOGE out.So conclusion:first this "man" is lying people because he can't write properly in the past that M addresses are not supported.Then he is saying that wrong addresses will be in red which are not even now then DOGE blocks are going to another addresses which if i understand right is happening even now after his announcement that everything is ok but its not and now someone is moving money out.
Its a shame that this guy which nickname means translated (loshia -- bad guy) is from my country and its lying people from all around the world. Im currently in England. July im going to Bulgaria. About the money even from the beginning im thinking that they are lost but i will do my best to shut down this scamming website.

SO FOR EVERYONE NEW WHO IS VISITING THIS FORUM

DON'T USE THIS POOL!!!

when did he say it was ok and good? The guy has been absent for years.
Hi again. I decided to check some of the "random" DOGE addresses where my unpaid blocks were going and it looks like these addresses are not random at all. Someone has access to the wallet and withdrawal coins before 2 monts. I have more than 20 DOGE blocks which went to another addresses and now i check only one of them. In first place i thought that this is randomly generated addresses by the pool and the doge amount will stay there but it looks like someone is spending the amount.

If you check these blocks 3184085 , 3184147 , 3184531 which are currently on page 38 you will see that they are mined by the same address. The first two blocks are going to my address DLr6zGY9zJ5MpxLL89LkSVrZ2zufFuVpsG but the third one is going to DPzMW7HWSMZ5QhnZpLNFCqi9Xg9NQGX6b2 which is not my address. Then if you check the transactions of this address you can see that someone is moving DOGE out.So conclusion:first this "man" is lying people because he can't write properly in the past that M addresses are not supported.Then he is saying that wrong addresses will be in red which are not even now then DOGE blocks are going to another addresses which if i understand right is happening even now after his announcement that everything is ok but its not and now someone is moving money out.
Its a shame that this guy which nickname means translated (loshia -- bad guy) is from my country and its lying people from all around the world. Im currently in England. July im going to Bulgaria. About the money even from the beginning im thinking that they are lost but i will do my best to shut down this scamming website.

SO FOR EVERYONE NEW WHO IS VISITING THIS FORUM

DON'T USE THIS POOL!!!
Hi guys. I'm from Bulgaria I have one LTC block unpaid and many DOGE went to another addresses. Anyway I'm not in Bulgaria now but when i go back i will go to these guys http://www.cybercrime.bg/bg/contacts to see what they gonna say about it.I will let you know when that happen..
Pages:
Jump to: