Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 5. (Read 42749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Welcome to the "I got screwed at TBDice" club.

We all have been complaining about this for a year now.  If you want to solomine just DOGE go to Mining Dutch and select solo mining, at leat if you hit a block they will pay it out.

This has been going on a while, if you go and read the past pages here you would see that.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
Hello
Sorry for my bad english.
I'm a poor little miner and a long time i mine on ltc.tbdice.org
But today my a*s is totally burned. I check my wallets and pool stats. I'm shocked.

I found confirmed DOGE blocks, but I have not payout
for Blocks
19946 19915 19914 19913 19912 19778 19714 19713 19712
19707 19695 19693 19690 19689 19688 19685 19684 19667
19614 19613 19600

Correctly paid blocks
19803 19719 19718 19717 19716 19711 19687 19682 19681
19680 19679 19678 19677 19676 19674 19672 19671 19666
19665 19664 19619 19610 19609 19607 19606 19605 19604
19603 19602 19601 19599 19598 19597 19596 19595 19594
19593 19591 19590 19589 19588 19587 19586 19582 19581
You can easily check this on the DOGE found block page: http://ltc.tbdice.org/ablocks.htm

This is my Doge address DA25CpemT7UmvJwLDGZRUSugxPkUUzf72p
(My LTC address showing in stats is LW2c3axqLoGrcBf5gzzEW614AYGuvsbkuL)
Pool says - "DOGE: If you find a block, 95.0% of the 10 000 DOGE+ transaction fees get generated directly at your doge address!"
I have not another adresses. This is my mining address. Only one time i change address and found block 19946.
All blocks is confirmed, and my funds goes to random addresses stored in pool wallet.
You can check transactions. Pool have comission from my blocks.
This is around 201600 DOGE.
I'm depressed. This is a very big money for me. I can leave on this money around 2-3 years.
I'm up in the Christmas morning and think to eat a chicken. Now the chicken will be gone  Cry
Activity: 92
Well, it's a New Year, and the Pool Op must have renewed the domain registration....It was supposed to end 12/2020.........so much for that..........

Anyways......

Happy New Year to all!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I am still amazed that people play the lottery here - are there no other pools that you can mine on? I dont do solo much as I cannot afford that risk so I pretty much just do litecoinpool.org or viabtc pool
I noticed that, once before I hit a DOGE only block, not only did I get the DOGE but the E-Mail saying I hit one.  With the LTC block no DOGE and no E-Mail.

Yeah, that's what I get too.....since you didn't get the DOGE, with your address in your miner password config file, it won't send out an email, because it doesn't meet the criteria for the email notification....which is a BUG in the code.
Also, I get quite a few "Worker is Authorized" emails on certain rentals, when I don't even have that option in my miner password config file set. ( I use "Type 3 !1+2)" which the web welcome page states. Another BUG in the code.. Who know what other BUGS are embedded in the pools code.......
legendary
I noticed that, once before I hit a DOGE only block, not only did I get the DOGE but the E-Mail saying I hit one.  With the LTC block no DOGE and no E-Mail.
Well the pool still isn't paying DOGE when you hit a LTC block, hit 2 blocks yesterday and no DOGE.  If you hit a DOGE block and not a LTC block it pays.  Oh well, I'm happy with 2 LTC blocks in 5 hours!!

Congrats on the 2 LTC blocks...........yeah this pool is buggy on payouts for the DOGE.....not sure if the addresses are the Pool Ops or random miner addresses.....or random generated addresses....this has been an ONGOING issue with the pool, and the Pool Op doesn't care enough to fix it and pay the miner/s it SHOULD have gone to.....
The next miner that hit just a DOGE block, got his rewards...........go figure..........

Happy Holidays...........
legendary
Well the pool still isn't paying DOGE when you hit a LTC block, hit 2 blocks yesterday and no DOGE.  If you hit a DOGE block and not a LTC block it pays.  Oh well, I'm happy with 2 LTC blocks in 5 hours!!
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

Glad you got your LTC still a good few of us missing our rewards though.

Time is ticking Loshia!

Getting awfully close... Has he reached out to you yet?

Nope not a peep from him time is running out Loshia...

Josh has a wife called Marina Petrova.

Georgi Stoitsev is his partner in crime and he is married Ina Ilieva and they all live in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Josh.... pay us our money before this get's serious for you and your family!!

Also your Bitmine scammers from 2014 don't think we forgot about that one too....
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

Glad you got your LTC still a good few of us missing our rewards though.

Time is ticking Loshia!

Getting awfully close... Has he reached out to you yet?
legendary
Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

At least you got the DOGE......
I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!

5 ltc blocks - impressive, with how much hash rate?

500GB......used the same rental for all, different time of day/night. ....but, the streak ended.....

gb? you mean gh? and not bad though as 5 blocks is just over 5.1k USD in value - just tell me the rental cost you less than 5k.

Well, yes, I meant 500GH......The rentals were 3.17729375LTC per session, and I didn't extend any time. I waited 6-8 hrs between rentals A few rentals scored a LTC block within 10-30 minutes of starting, and some were close to the end of the rental time of 3 hrs. Go figure.
So......I did make some good money/profit! And didn't make the mistake of "chasing the block".
Greed is a terrible thing.....and will get you into trouble every time....

FYI, I use MMR for rentals....and I scored 2 of the 5 blocks at TBDice.......

Cheers

Yea  I rent my miners out to people there occasionally. Was it LaMining you rented from?

Sorry, no..........but I have rented a few from LaMining...quite a few months ago.....

He's a good guy have spoken with him many times on discord - though none recently.
Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!

500GB......used the same rental for all, different time of day/night. ....but, the streak ended.....

gb? you mean gh? and not bad though as 5 blocks is just over 5.1k USD in value - just tell me the rental cost you less than 5k.

Well, yes, I meant 500GH......The rentals were 3.17729375LTC per session, and I didn't extend any time. I waited 6-8 hrs between rentals A few rentals scored a LTC block within 10-30 minutes of starting, and some were close to the end of the rental time of 3 hrs. Go figure.
So......I did make some good money/profit! And didn't make the mistake of "chasing the block".

Cheers

Yea  I rent my miners out to people there occasionally. Was it LaMining you rented from?

Sorry, no..........but I have rented a few from LaMining...quite a few months ago.....
legendary

Cheers!

Cheers

Cheers!

Cheers
legendary
Now I know who was getting the blocks when I was mining.

he got his blocks on a different pool.

I know but if he wasn't mining I may have scored one!  Wink

LOL gotcha Smiley
legendary

I know but if he wasn't mining I may have scored one!  Wink
legendary

legendary
legendary

Cheers!

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: