Pages:
Author

Topic: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source - page 43. (Read 51733 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Well the write up is theirs (RiseX project) and it's original so since both username are the same i don't think there's an issue their. Read the write up & you'll understand it's more of an advert for their project and normally when projects promote themselves they don't Indicate that same promotional advert was posted somewhere else but that isn't why I reported post. I was more interested in the replies and didn't have smerit to merit them that's why I reported.

Edit: Saw you merited stompix, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
The OP of that thread is cross-posting that post across forums, and I'm not sure if that's allowed or not.  He might be the original author of this post in reddit (they have the same usernames on both here and reddit), but shouldn't there be some sort of indication that the info was posted somewhere else?
legendary
The Lost Ideology of Cryptography. Can we regain it again?
Description : Opinions on cryptography ideology.
Category : Opinion
Section : Bitcoin Discussion

avikz and stompix wrote some decent reply there and you can keep an eye on thread, I believe more decent quality replies are coming before spammers take over thread
legendary
Does Real Wealth Get Lost When Bitcoin "Crashes"?
Description : explanation to why wealth isn't lost when bitcoin price drops by paxmao
Category : explanation, opinion,
Section : Serious discussion
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
LoyceV gave them a merit
Before I delete your off-topic post (archived), please explain why you claim I merited that first post. I didn't.
The second post was the first post from a Newbie who's not a spammer. Don't judge my Merit by posts made afterwards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Don't judge my Merit by posts made afterwards.
Well, I must admit that what you said made sense.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
LoyceV, if this act was worth ignoring, pardon me.
I'm not putting you on ignore for this. I also never said it's not allowed to post links to your own posts here, but it would be kinda weird to post a link to a post in this topic. Expecting Merit for posting here means you're posting for the wrong reasons, but as you can see, some posts do receive Merit. Asking for Merit is a big no-go anywhere on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
My apologies to everyone, I was been selfish. Merit sources, keep thy good work up. LoyceV, if this act was worth ignoring, pardon me.
You're not going on my ignore list, and it's good of you to admit selfishness--which really surprised me, seeing how you're not exactly going under-merited.  There are many members who've made as many posts as you have who are still at Jr. Member (or even Newbie). 

they do sometime receive abuse or accusations that they are "insider trading" or part of some "inner circle", or that they aren't doing their "jobs" properly and missing hundreds of great newbie posts.
You got that right.  The only reason I didn't merit your post is that I'm saving sMerits for the lower-ranked members and you're headed to Legendary as soon as you get the activity.  That's if I can find posts by said members and IF they're not plagiarized. 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
My apologies to everyone, I was been selfish. Merit sources, keep thy good work up. LoyceV, if this act was worth ignoring, pardon me.
What I believe that, You had misunderstood the OP intention. OP intention is find the post who deserve merit but didn't received appropriate. Not send merit to who will find/report. It's depend on sources, if he think you are doing well then he might be send to you. But you shouldn't expect that you will receive merit for reporting unmerited post.

However I believe you will continue finding good post who deserve merit. We should not ask for ourselves. I have found many scam ICO's and post on Scam Accusation board. I didn't received merit on my all post. But I received lot of merit on few post even I didn't expect it. But I didn't stop my job. Still I am hunting scammers and it will be continue.

Especially I am encourage to send merit lower rank although post are good(even not high quality). Obviously I send higher rank also if they made quality post(not only good post). Because almost reputed members all post are good.
legendary
Noted,  I suggest the meriting of report should stop or all valid report should be merited. It isn't just fair meeting some and ignoring others (I'm taking about the reports not the reported posts). Lets play fair. It makes me feel undervalued when I come over here I see reports get merited but mine isn't.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
Some merit sources have spent hours or even days of their time searching for good posts to merit over the last 11 months, and have received absolutely nothing in return other than a warm feeling inside. Actually, that's a lie - they do sometime receive abuse or accusations that they are "insider trading" or part of some "inner circle", or that they aren't doing their "jobs" properly and missing hundreds of great newbie posts.

I'm afraid I'm with suchmoon on this - complaining you feel undervalued after finding 2 posts (both by users with a fairly solid history of gaining merit) is cringeworthy at best and self entitled at worst. This thread shouldn't be seen as an exercise to gain merit for yourself, but rather as way to help build the community. If you consistently contribute, then you may gain some merits yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
I notice this post I reported all got merited ,Were this bad reports on my side? how come I wasn't rewarded or are  the merit reward for reporting quality post optional? If they aren't them I believe I should be encouraged

[...]

Noted,  I suggest the meriting of report should stop or all valid report should be merited. It isn't just fair meeting some and ignoring others (I'm taking about the reports not the reported posts). Lets play fair. It makes me feel undervalued when I come over here I see reports get merited but mine isn't.

If you're doing it for merits you're doing it wrong. Reading your post makes me cringe, please stop. This might even get you on Loyce's ignore list.

Also please keep in mind that every merit sender makes their own decisions so I can only speak for myself. The amounts of merit I send can vary from 0 to a lot, depending on how good the post is, my mood, the music I'm listening to, what my spouse is wearing, and whether I can get the stupid GRIN miner finally working on the GTX 1060 before Tuesday. That's just how life is.
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
or are  the merit reward for reporting quality post optional?
Yeah, it's optional. It should be kind of volunteer tasks. In fact, the objective of this thread is to provide enough merit to quality post. The main logic behind reporting is- If you think a post deserve merits and you don't have sMerits to share, report here. Just like ETFbitcoin has done right before your post here.
legendary
Bitcoin adoption: Don't just sit down, do something
Description : posted by figmentofmyass

Earning Bitcoin is good, but don't depent on it.
Description : An advice to those thinking of quiting, posted by Coolcryptovator
Category : Opinion, Advice
Section : Bitcoin Disscussion

I notice this post I reported all got merited ,Were this bad reports on my side? how come I wasn't rewarded or are  the merit reward for reporting quality post optional? If they aren't them I believe I should be encouraged

Yeah, it's optional. It should be kind of volunteer tasks.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 7333
Crypto Swap Exchange
Can't believe i ran out of source and personal merit few days after become merit source

Re: About testnet faucet
Description : Advice on testnet coins flow
Section : Development & Technical Discussion

Re: About testnet faucet]Bitcoin Protocol/Ecosystem Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Description : -
Category : Guide, Infographic
Section : Development & Technical Discussion
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Lauda and new DT list
Description : "

I thought that DT was something to do with alcohol abuse until I found Bitcoin Talk. Now I realise that it is all do do with sexual deviation. I want to be a DT1, or is that to do with onanism? Is there a DT69 rank, that sounds like more fun, or maybe a DT3 - troilism can be so rewarding.
Category : {Reputation}
Section : Comedy
legendary
Bitcoin adoption: Don't just sit down, do something
Description : posted by figmentofmyass
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
Altcoin tied to USD?
Description: The idea of a stable coin was very first time discussed here. Interestingly, that poster is still very active on this forums.
Category: Altcoin discussion

This is interesting. Unfortunately your bump brought out the shitposters Sad

Yeah, I noticed that. It's absolutely ridiculous to see people making posts without even looking at the date.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
Altcoin tied to USD?
Description: The idea of a stable coin was very first time discussed here. Interestingly, that poster is still very active on this forums.
Category: Altcoin discussion

This is interesting. Unfortunately your bump brought out the shitposters Sad
Pages:
Jump to: