Pages:
Author

Topic: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source - page 46. (Read 51883 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I'll keep an eye on this thread, rain some merits when appropriate, and will try to track good/bad reports (very subjective of course).

I'm gonna be really pissed if this works better than my signature. On the other hand, that would prove signatures are worthless so theymos can remove them at any time without any ill effects.

Edit: in about a month 20+ posts had been merited and 100+ merits had been distributed via this thread. Sir theymos, feel free to remove all signatures from the forum, they're worthless, TYVM.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Ignore list

BL46K 7193R: please don't post here again. See the reason why.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It's been suggested before, and khaled0111 suggested it again today: a possibility for users to report good unmerited posts to Merit Sources.

Since several users like the idea, why not give it a try without asking theymos for new features? It's Friday night, my couch is calling, so I'll keep this short for now.

Rules
Don't post topics that are just a translation of another topic or website.
Post a link to a good post without Merit.
Make it easy for Merit Sources, use this format:
Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234.msg1234#1234]TITLE[/url][/b]
Description :
Category : {guide, opinion, news, question, technical question, technical answer, share technical improvement/upgrade, etc.}
Section :
(quote edited a bit)

Example :
Re: Math problem regarding recovery seed
Description : Short code to get valid recovery seed from shuffled recovery seed
Category : Guide, technical answer
Section : Bitcoin Technical Support
If you spam this thread with useless posts, I'll delete your posts and put you on ignore. If you're on my ignore list already, I'll delete your posts.
I'll probably delete posts after a few days, whether they received Merit or not.
Let's see how this goes. The goal is to find good posts from users who don't deserve to be blocked from ranking up by Merit.

Merit sources
If you want to help, please add this topic to your watch list (or post here). If you post as a Merit source, I won't delete that post.

Please don't abuse this, if that happens it will end as quickly as it started.
I'd be very happy if this thread becomes as big as my Report plagiarism thread.
Pages:
Jump to: