Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 2. (Read 61630 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 10:22:49 PM
Now I have few alternative coins. I sold most of the coins. At the moment, storing alts is dangerous. I am not ready for new investments in alts.

Now everyone is selling them, so they are falling so much, and everything, it seems to me that everyone has stopped believing in the growth of the market and therefore they are selling what remains. Even top coins fall.
yes you are right, too many people are scared and sell their coins simultaneously and also many people are afraid to buy a coin because they suffer too much loss and it raises fears that continue until now since last year. I think crypto really needs a miracle right now
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 21, 2019, 10:15:37 PM
It depends of the situation of the market or the characteristics of altcoins if they have a possibility to give you more profit or not, for me i am not holding altcoins that is hard to be listed in different exchanges.
You decide since you are the one who will make the decision, of course when you feel you can still hold and it's not yet the right timing to sell
then you will have only one choice which is to hold. Selling is always good but like I said, should be at the right timing where you can be profitable.
Activity: 518
January 21, 2019, 09:57:10 PM
It depends of the situation of the market or the characteristics of altcoins if they have a possibility to give you more profit or not, for me i am not holding altcoins that is hard to be listed in different exchanges.
Activity: 602
January 21, 2019, 09:32:44 PM
Keep holding it back, I think it's the best choice you can make right now because the market conditions are not stable, don't rush to sell it because the results aren't optimal, you have to be sure slowly crypto will rise of course all waiting for crypto can stretch back so it will more and more people will invest in crypto for the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
January 21, 2019, 09:22:44 PM
in the bear market the best choice to do for all traders and investors is holding it. It will begin rise again when the market will moving up again. So , don't panic to sell your altcoin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 21, 2019, 09:02:44 PM
I think the best strategy for all altcoins holders as the market is falling is to sell your altcoins and convert them to a stable coin then you but it back when the value hits the bottom.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 21, 2019, 07:48:02 PM
I think that alcoins need to be walked. Among  altcoins there are many very promising projects. Also, I do not think that the market will fall much in the future. Therefore, now is a good time to buy altcoins for long-term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 07:31:33 PM
Now I have few alternative coins. I sold most of the coins. At the moment, storing alts is dangerous. I am not ready for new investments in alts.
Well, if you've sold most of the coins now, I don't think it was the right time , I think you should, on the contrary, strengthen your portfolio now.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 21, 2019, 07:18:18 PM
As for me I am a holder and that is what i will encourage other people too to do despite the fall in prices.  I believe selling coins now will result in huge losses.
I also prefer to hold than trading randomly on this dusty markets. Other people may choose the best option without analyzing their trading plan. Selling is not bad idea if there is a expected more downside pressure. So depending on the case holding is profitable than day trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 06:43:06 PM
As for me I am a holder and that is what i will encourage other people too to do despite the fall in prices.  I believe selling coins now will result in huge losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 21, 2019, 06:40:21 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
I am committed to the opinion that now the best strategy is to hold the coins, despite their fall. If you look into the future for 5-10 years ahead, if your altcoins are good, they can bring you a good profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 21, 2019, 06:34:59 PM

Now everyone is selling them, so they are falling so much, and everything, it seems to me that everyone has stopped believing in the growth of the market and therefore they are selling what remains. Even top coins fall.
Activity: 406
January 21, 2019, 05:48:32 PM
Activity: 434
January 21, 2019, 05:29:59 PM
No alternative. Everything must be sought by experience. There are always altcoins, which not only do not fall in price, but even grow. It is difficult to find them, it looks like a roulette game, but you can try.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 21, 2019, 05:12:39 PM
At the moment I will not buy altcoins, as I expect that the market will fall even lower. So far, I just keep my altcoins in the long term and plan to buy only when the market falls even more.

I also prefer to sit tight and wait for next moves by market. Lower low points are sweetest for getting in right trading position. Long term investing is not my cup of tea and there is no clear market direction under this market conditions.
Activity: 434
January 21, 2019, 04:58:23 PM
At the moment I will not buy altcoins, as I expect that the market will fall even lower. So far, I just keep my altcoins in the long term and plan to buy only when the market falls even more.
Activity: 210
January 21, 2019, 04:51:24 PM
As i said earlier - holding is better then selling on that market, and the best way is PoS mining.
Well pos is not always good to earn, if you remember dash how much was the input to mine then I'd better sell the coins and re-buy at lower levels
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 21, 2019, 04:31:51 PM
Frankly, I expected a strong fall in Ethereum after it turned out that two of the three forks are scam, but this did not happen, which means everything goes to the fact that closer to the 16th, when the official hard fork is, we can expect growth.
Activity: 182
January 13, 2019, 09:05:32 PM
I still hold them now and will not sell them no matter how much I still have to wait, as I am sure that sooner or later I will make good money on it
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 13, 2019, 07:56:50 PM
Best strategy is to hold your coins and never sell anything at this price drop. And of course, better to buy more of the coins that you want to possess to gain more of your asset portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: