Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 8. (Read 61630 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 06:20:31 AM
   Definitely your decision to be followed but if you like to an advice about that situation. The best is hold on first try to observe the market price but if you need it definitely you can sell it for your good but if not, no reason sell it wait a good time to sell. More time to hold more money save you wallet
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
January 05, 2019, 06:04:36 AM
What are you talking about? I buy altcoins) Look at the situation that has developed in the market, now is the best time to buy coins that you previously thought overbought.
Activity: 350
January 04, 2019, 11:16:21 AM
If you have decided to sell your Altcoins, then at least wait until the price goes up, it is worth selling them at the bottom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 04, 2019, 11:13:07 AM
There were coins that really has no future but I beleive that there are coins that still has something to  show up. While price is at its lowest point its better to accumulate more stable coin, coins such as LTC,BCH,DASH, and ETH would still pump in price. Using open source wallet like HODLER wallet, you can store them in one app and HoLD it until it reach your certain goal in price. Holding is still good, buy as much as you can afford
The activities of holding and selling of coins will really depends on the price  value of the market , or the holder of the coin itself , if he thinks that even if the market has lower its price ,and he still capable of profitting his coin through selling then its still good ,but if he thinks he might be at the loosers bracket if he sells and try not to go but hold his coins for sometimes then it is still a better move for his investnent.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 04, 2019, 08:44:25 AM
There were coins that really has no future but I beleive that there are coins that still has something to  show up. While price is at its lowest point its better to accumulate more stable coin, coins such as LTC,BCH,DASH, and ETH would still pump in price. Using open source wallet like HODLER wallet, you can store them in one app and HoLD it until it reach your certain goal in price. Holding is still good, buy as much as you can afford
EDR
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 05:06:26 AM
I believe that the time for sale has not yet come. Now I try to buy altcoins that I have in my portfolio (ADX, MNX, ARK, IOST etc.)
Activity: 238
January 04, 2019, 04:56:39 AM
I am a pure representative of the hold party. People sold their assets, once tried to make money on them , and all I did was sit quietly and wait for the growth of their assets) And continue to do so.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
I don't really think selling your investments is the best thing to unless you need it for something really special like some emergency needs. And what's the best thing to do is to hold our investments to a better chance of getting a better earnings if the market started to increase the value of your holding currency.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 30, 2018, 12:09:04 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

If you are holding good coins and haven't stoped loss at right time, I think you should hold it and wait because its price also will increase again
Activity: 574
December 29, 2018, 11:38:33 PM
If I experience it, maybe I will hold my altcoin. Because if you sell now you might regret it. Because many altcoin are starting to increase. If you sell now, of course there are only a few. It's better to hold back but we get more.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2018, 11:11:19 PM
See it is a very bad decision if you sell them for cheap because the prices of all the coins went very low in the market which makes us make less value. Instead of selling it is very good to hold them until the market starts recovering because in 2019 we might see some slight changes in the market.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
December 29, 2018, 10:56:50 PM
It is a bear market now, and it will last a long time. I think Bitcoin is the most reliable. When the market starts to recover, I will change bitcoin to altcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 29, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
I think selling our altcoin at this current price is not wise. If we hold a good and decent altcoin, i am prefer hold it for long term. Holding good altcoin with solid developers team and good product will be a good choice because i am believe market will recover and good altcoin will reach highest price again
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 29, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

When prices fall we need to keep our altcoin and wait for the following price hike, we can buy more to accumulate if you want because they are currently very cheap so be assured of the price. In the near future perhaps prices will rise and you will be rich  Cool
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
I would seriously recommend everyone to start swing trading altbet, it is one of the most stable masternode coins I have come across. It swings from 12000 to 15000 satoshi
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
Many altcoins particularly the top ranks recorded some growths for the past several weeks even the market is still generally bearish. Traders are the ones that earn more profits than the long term investors because they trade the market daily. If your altcoins is are profifable in short term then it better to learn trading and trade it. Long term holding is for those who want to recover their losses from buying their coin in high price.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 29, 2018, 02:50:42 AM
I have a few coins from some promising and young projects and Ethers. Now I buy ether and some coins and I will hold. I will keep holding for some time and will try to find the right moment to enter Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 29, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
The best thing to do now is to hold down the altcoins you have, in a market situation that is not as stable as it is now certainly not a good step to sell it, wait until your new emerging market can sell, of course patience is needed to wait for the market to rise
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
because I bought it so I prefer to hold it in the long run. trading in current conditions is very difficult. just need to be patient and follow what is happening right now. I'm sure everything will come back soon and the price will rise slowly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
you should try a long-term investment with half the capital that you have, which I know long-term investment can also potentially get a large profit with full buying when prices go down and hold up until prices rise high and sell. I also often hold long-term coins when the market goes down.
but long-term investment also requires careful calculations. don't choose coins with slow growth. Long-term investment requires good research and an estimate of the right time to achieve profits.
Pages:
Jump to: