Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 3. (Read 61598 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 10:41:57 PM
for now I still have confidence in the crypto currency investment that I do therefore I still hold the coins that I have because I still have confidence and patience as the main capital in investing
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 12, 2019, 10:13:01 PM
I try to do daily trading. It seems to me that such a strategy is now more profitable and rational than long-term storage of coins.

Good choice. Actually we can do both holding and daily trading. We just need to classify which altcoins for holding and which one for daily trading. Holding all atcoins seem to not gain anything, we cannot predict when the prices will rise significantly. The solution : doing daily trading and also holding together.    
Daily trading is indeed a good time, because at this time every day you can experience ups and downs so that you can sell or buy at the right time. of course choosing to trade every day will have risks and you must be able to avoid risk, indeed every choice has a risk so that good actions, dare to make decisions. now rising high and remaining in that position is very difficult because the current movements often change. so the opportunity to get a small profit. if choosing a holding requires patience because to get big profits takes a long time and is not easy.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 12, 2019, 07:59:07 PM
I try to do daily trading. It seems to me that such a strategy is now more profitable and rational than long-term storage of coins.

Good choice. Actually we can do both holding and daily trading. We just need to classify which altcoins for holding and which one for daily trading. Holding all atcoins seem to not gain anything, we cannot predict when the prices will rise significantly. The solution : doing daily trading and also holding together.    
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 07:04:48 PM
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 12, 2019, 06:10:21 PM
I sold most of my alternative coins. It seems to me that at the moment it is very dangerous to store such ammonites. The cryptocurrency market can go down.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 12, 2019, 06:08:55 PM
Whatever you've selected, you've got to have strategy when to get rid off your asset.
Look, you can buy or sell each altcoin, but the moment of your exit will fix your profit and it is really tricky!
Activity: 462
January 12, 2019, 05:14:14 PM
My choice is holding altcoins, because 95% loss is nothing and you would pay more for comissions if you decide to sell your asset on a bottom point.
 That's how I see it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 12, 2019, 04:57:00 PM
If you are in profit I would sell that amount of profit and keep the rest. I think that we will jump down again and then you can get this coin cheaper. I use this strategy in most cases.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 04:54:55 PM
Hold your altcoins untill the next bull run comes. You will regret it if you sell it now. Just have patience and wait for the market to increase in value. Not only you are holding this coins but many crypto users are also hodling potentil altcoins so don't panic.
for people who feel panic I think it becomes reasonable if for new people. for people who are already experienced, they can overcome this problem and choose to keep holding the assets they have. now I think there is no choice but to have assets if you don't want to feel disappointed in the future. sell it only to get a loss.
able to process capital and not panic too much if your order is stuck. the key to maintaining the balance of something is not having to profit every day because everything is unpredictable in the short term and must monitor the coins before deciding to sell, many do not consider the fundamental aspects and end in regret.
Activity: 616
January 12, 2019, 04:00:13 PM
As i said earlier - holding is better then selling on that market, and the best way is PoS mining.
Activity: 672
January 11, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
It's a hold for me until I see a good project to spend it on or an opportunity to sell
I agree with you if you want to be a holder then it's a true holder who waits for a project to develop and get a big profit from there.
HODL for sure
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
It's a hold for me until I see a good project to spend it on or an opportunity to sell
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 10:30:04 AM
Hold your altcoins untill the next bull run comes. You will regret it if you sell it now. Just have patience and wait for the market to increase in value. Not only you are holding this coins but many crypto users are also hodling potentil altcoins so don't panic.
for people who feel panic I think it becomes reasonable if for new people. for people who are already experienced, they can overcome this problem and choose to keep holding the assets they have. now I think there is no choice but to have assets if you don't want to feel disappointed in the future. sell it only to get a loss.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 10:22:29 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 10:14:55 AM
I think now better to holding altcoins. Market doesnt be falling always, so soon situation in the world of cryptocurrency will change. I hope 2019 will bring us good news. Anyway at the moment price of altcoins so cheep so need wait.

Holding is better. The market small falls happen, but I do not think that they will last for long. The period, when the cryptocurrencies will grow fast again, is coming soon. Therefore, do not sell the crypto.
Activity: 784
January 11, 2019, 05:07:47 AM
Selling altcoins in our wallet is a good choice if we can have a profit for selling it. But it is better to hold and then in the long run you can have doubled its price for selling it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 04:57:24 AM
At this critical point, there is no need to sell your altcoins. The market has been very disappointing so I think holding is the best option because from what I I know, we sell when the market is booming. We sell at this time when the project is a clear scam but my coins have a working team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 10, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
There's no one right answer to hodling or selling. What's obtainable is have a hodl account and a profit taking account. The market can be easily manipulated, your 2 years hodl turns to nothing within 24 hrs you lose many months of profit accumulation. It's advisable to take profit when one sees it.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 10, 2019, 05:52:39 PM
I am still holding the few coins that I have because I have hope that crypto will boom some time again if this is bearish period. A bullish period will surely succeed this period so I am not afraid of losing at this time. I will get my returns sooner or later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 10, 2019, 05:52:25 PM
You selling your coin during dip is not really a good business initiative, because you try to buy coins when they are cheaper and sell them when the price increase above the price you got them. So has price is going down you try your best holding the altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: