Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 23. (Read 61633 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 01, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

It depends on your analysis. If the downward movement is expected to last a little longer or deeper, better sell it and then buy it back when it is already in its lowest point, or somewhere near it. But if it appears to be a temporary or a normal dip, you can just leave it. The green candle will take over in a little while. Just remain calm, most of all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 12:49:14 AM
In a falling market condition, a good strategy is to hold coins. And buy coins at cheap prices and have great potential. I know that holding a coin has a risk because many coins don't experience price increases. But the coins that we hold are also coins included in the list of the best coins. So we are sure that we will experience price increases.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 12:42:34 AM
For me the best is to hold it and buy more tokens since the price is low,
But if you want to gain some profit now you could do some quick trade but it is really risky .
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
always monitor the market to see the latest news. hold and wait and do not sell at a low price. the fall in price is a bad thing and when to sell it means to surrender to the circumstances that exist. at least the safest way is to resist but to do that many are too scared because it appeared da certainty and long in the process of waiting.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 30, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
Hold it will be better, because selling it in market conditions like this you will not get the benefits it would be better to be patient waiting for the market to rise again you can sell your coins and of course will benefit in the future
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 28, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
The market is bear, and you can sell everything you own as a way to minimize losses if you are a safety concern. But you take risks and what you want is profit, I advise you to choose to hold because this will help you achieve what you want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
I have decided that I will not sell anything, but I will try to make more coins, constantly selling them and then buying them. But I will keep all my altcoins to the last.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 04:29:51 PM
Hard to generalize for all altcoins.

There are those you buy because they are hyped and you want to profit out of that hype. So you buy low and sell high (always with a stop loss in case the market makes a bad move) and then usually forget about it.

There are those you buy specifically to hodl for a longer period, but then still you ride the wave, that is you sell it at highs and buy back at lows. If it goes even higher you still buy back because that is a long period investment for you.

Hodling a coin meant sticking to a coin and never letting it go in 2017. Now it evolved, and it means keeping it in your bag, but increasing the amount when got the opportunity by selling and buying back.

Of course, if you realize the market is going really bad, there is always the option to sell it all to turn to btc or fiat.

I agree, the best way is to sell all your altcoin and turn it to btc because not all altcoin can revive its lost when the price go beyond the limit that is what I observe for the past two years.
Activity: 37
November 28, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
Hard to generalize for all altcoins.

There are those you buy because they are hyped and you want to profit out of that hype. So you buy low and sell high (always with a stop loss in case the market makes a bad move) and then usually forget about it.

There are those you buy specifically to hodl for a longer period, but then still you ride the wave, that is you sell it at highs and buy back at lows. If it goes even higher you still buy back because that is a long period investment for you.

Hodling a coin meant sticking to a coin and never letting it go in 2017. Now it evolved, and it means keeping it in your bag, but increasing the amount when got the opportunity by selling and buying back.

Of course, if you realize the market is going really bad, there is always the option to sell it all to turn to btc or fiat.

Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 04:19:20 PM
Altcoins are all very cheap now.That's why I never sell altcoin from these prices.It's ridiculous to sell the ethereum I bought from 1000 dollars at this price.So I would advise everyone to hold the moment.I even continue to buy altcoins from these prices as I find money.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

For the meantime we will hold our coin as long as it takes because the price is not that good and its very low as expected.
I also believe that now is not the most successful time to sell our altcoins. Maybe they had to sell early in order to buy again at a bargain price . But personally, I think that selling coins and tokens now does not make sense, as the market waits for big growth.
Activity: 154
November 28, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

For the meantime we will hold our coin as long as it takes because the price is not that good and its very low as expected.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
until now I still choose to hold and continue to hold it, I don't want to sell it just because if I do then I will really lose the assets I have

If the price of your coins fell by more than 50%, then I agree with you - it's too late to sell and the losses will be very large.
However, if the market falls even lower, the losses will be even higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 28, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Selling is not a good idea when the prices are down. I think it is better to continue holding your coins at least until is affordable.

It is very difficult to keep yourself in hand, especially when prices fall so low, and your portfolio in this regard has fallen by 50% -100%. In my head there is only one question: "When will it end?". As well as the obsessive desire to cut the loss.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Selling is not a good idea when the prices are down. I think it is better to continue holding your coins at least until is affordable.
Activity: 448
November 28, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
Market still down that's why i hold my altcoin. Market niw huge down so not possible to sell. I hope market will be recover and i hold my altcoin until recover.I hope next year market will be pump.  
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Still holding is the best tools for this situation, by doing this concept we can avoid losing our capital or coins we have in the market.
Meaning, being a bullish is really one of the best methods to do, or you can also apply day trade if you now the basic things about it for you to earn in just a short period of time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
If we are entering to bear and drops are coming, you should sell your altcoins at least. Generally I pass to bitcoin if I think the prices can drop and dont wait if I lose money or not, because if we wait for rising and then want to sell, we can drop more.
Activity: 476
November 28, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
The strategy that I am currently implementing in the face of falling market prices is to stay in crypto and hold all potential assets. For the few coins that I have, if he doesn't look good in developing, and doesn't have good prospects, I immediately exchange them for other potential coins. Some people leave because they cannot afford the current crypto condition, I understand it. And a time like this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
For me my advise is that people should hold. If you are panicking and selling off then you are contributing to making the market worse because there no no high price for now only low orders. Be wise
Pages:
Jump to: