Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 27. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 01:47:54 PM
with market conditions currently bad, I prefer to HOLD my Altcoin, there's no way I sell my Altcoin now, I will definitely lose if I sell it.. so I think HOLD is the best thing I can do at this moment.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
Currently, i am holding some and selling other coins of mine. Like , i am holding highly truted and established coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin. And selling my other coins and tokens that i gained from bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
If you are still holding altcoin now, that means you have broken down many times. My advice is that if you do not know anything about technology, keep all waiting for the price to rise. Do not sell now because you lose too much anyway. Do not try to cut loss if you do not know technical analysis.

Yes, doing a cut loss when the price falls after a downtrend is a bad choice. Because you only cut a little loss and bet at a price that can go up anytime. Just hodl, because I'm sure the circulation of prices in the cryptocurrency always happens, and there are times when prices will peak again.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
not an ICO anymore, but have a look at altbet. It's betting sight/coin,  that has been on cryptobridge for almost two months. ROI on masternodes are good, but not to high, and the prices have been pretty stable so fare, even the last week when everything else has been free falling .
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 08:04:47 PM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
November 23, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
If you are still holding altcoin now, that means you have broken down many times. My advice is that if you do not know anything about technology, keep all waiting for the price to rise. Do not sell now because you lose too much anyway. Do not try to cut loss if you do not know technical analysis.
Activity: 60
November 23, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
hold, at least as long as it's a good project and there is still development going on.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
I think that it is better not to sell or buy, as the market is now in limbo and at any time it can both start to grow and go further down.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
Trading all altcoins is only one way to pump. Suppose one coin volume is huge that's means price is increasing. Everyone hold their token price can't increase.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 23, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
I keep my altcoins and bought more. I am sure that the price will go up, and then I will earn on my long-term investments. And at the moment it is necessary to monitor the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 23, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

If you want the safest tips of advise be a bullish, but if you want to earn a bit profit I think day trade is the good one too. But I warn you that this things was too risky you can earn if you do it rightly, but you can wreck or lost your capital investment if you will be neglectful on it. Meaning, you must supposed to be have knowledge in doing the actual trade in the platform.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2018, 01:38:34 PM
For now better you hold it, don't sell. because with the current price being dropped, if you sell it you will lose. better keep hold until the price goes up again
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Holding is the better choice, when I look at my altcoins and see the point and the price at which I would have to be selling the coins now it is not very encouraging since I would be making a lot of losses from selling at such low prices. So now I am just holding the coins and waiting for the price of the coins to go back up
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
The most appropriate strategy in a falling market can only be Hodl, in other cases you can only fix a loss!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 23, 2018, 03:20:40 AM
if the problem is that, automatic is not the best result for stredigy to fight for the interests of the usual results remains the stable price that is owned by altcoin
Activity: 30
November 23, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
the best choice for every cryptoholder is to holding their altcoin until market will recover.
Because , if we sell altcoin in the bearish market we will lose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
Sell if you think you already gain and buy back at dip price. Today as the market are red it is the best time to buy for potential coins. There are lots of potential coins in the market and if you can buy this coin at dip price you can earn a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
November 23, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I keep the entire portfolio, I have not sold anything, I am just buying more, I am sitting in a drawdown of 50%.
But I believe more in IOTEX
I am fully confident in the project. I accumulate their token. I keep with ICO, I have not sold it even for 10x. I will keep to the last!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 22, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
The Market is too down to even think of sell, if I should sell now I will be at Big loss, I am praying and hoping that this bear market will be over soon, some day.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
If you have an altcoin that is better to hold it, don't sell it first, I think that would be good, for now there are no coins that go up all the way down, so you better save your coins and sell them when the price has risen
Pages:
Jump to: