Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 28. (Read 61631 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 22, 2018, 10:14:17 PM
I choose cold. Now this is the most profitable strategy. Also now is the time to buy new coins and keep until the market recovers.
I prefer to hold the altcoin that I have. well, of course there are now many people who have lost because of this decline, but I feel that sales are not the right decision. well, if you don't have urgent needs, I think hold will be better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:08:14 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
If someone else keeps the tokens and did not sell, then of course you have steel eggs in this market , I would certainly not recommend you to keep the strategy, better learn to trade in the market
Activity: 370
November 22, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
The way out if you've been caught up with the bear run is to keep hodling and average down all the way to enable you quickly recover your capital.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
I think When price is going down you should hold your altcoin. It is best to hold for a few moments and wait until the market price go up again. In another choice is to sell your coin and buy new coin which is profitable.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
Well now it's silly to sell your coins in such a market. But the purchase of coins can be profitable for us. As we hardly get such a price. Or ever see. Yes, there is a risk that the market will fall a little more. But then it still goes to the top. And this moment we should not miss.
Activity: 84
November 22, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
If we see the status of crypto - market, then we should hold altcoin for some time. Because if altcoin is sold now then the advantage is difficult, but it can be a loss. After some time altcoin can be sold. When the market rises.
Activity: 266
November 22, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
I've been holding my first coins for a year, and I've been upset more than once. now I am constantly buying more, because the times are favorable.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
if you bought yesterday, you can sell today and get a small benefit. but if you bought at the beginning of the year (like me) you have to keep them
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 07:41:36 AM
I choose cold. Now this is the most profitable strategy. Also now is the time to buy new coins and keep until the market recovers.
Activity: 23
November 22, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
When crypto falls - there is no sense to sell your alt coins cheap, where is your profit so? HODL, if you see no future for some coin you for sure better sell it, but if you see the good perspective - use your patience. It is a long time investment, money will not come in 1 second.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
Right now with the current market situation I will advise against selling your token because every altcoin token price is in the red. Anyone that sells now will not get the true worth of the token.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 07:13:13 AM
If there is already a profit you should sell, even though it is only a small profit, don't force it to get a big profit and in the end you can get caught up in a situation where you have to yield to losses to avoid even greater risk of loss. Investing safely will give us more enthusiasm in investing, selling altcoins when there are profits, and buying when possible to be able to make a profit. Do it continuously and we will definitely get satisfactory results with great profits eventually.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
yes the altcoin prices fell very sharply following the price of Bitcoin lately, so my strategy is to hold them too bad if I sell them now at a very low price like this
copper member
Activity: 280
November 22, 2018, 04:44:14 AM
Seeing that this post was made in April when prices were at a comfortable level compared to what they are now sends some shivers down my spine. Thinking out loud, it means who ever that exited at that point would have had lot more money that holding till now. Crypto is just so unpredictable, Imagine while some persons holding and hoping for a bull run others are selling and crashing the market further. Applying the trader's approach is better for short to medium term except for very long term investors
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 22, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
The hardest thing for an investor who has decided not to sell his altcoins is to see them fall in value. Especially when I am sure that they will no longer fall in price, but they find a new bottom.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 22, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
still hodl only, today the green market for a few percent. meaning that we still have a great opportunity to gain profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
I'm always traders.You can't win anything in this market by holding an altcoin hold.For example, I'm in cash now, if I didn't trade, it would be a huge loss now.Just waiting wouldn't help.You should definitely trade if you are always willing to win.We do something like this and win.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
I made my decision a long time ago. Those Altcoins that are not interesting to me, I sold. In those who I am sure of the future price increase, I decided to leave for the future.
Activity: 30
November 21, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
This week cryptocurrency market crash down. May be many investor thought that it will go down more. But I think we have to wait for bounce back.

As per me market will up in some weeks or may be start of new year. So wait, once crypto market will up you can sell your altcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
The choice is left go the holder. You can sell and fill you have done the best and might be glad you did the right thing, but this action might make you regret not holding, because the price of altcoins have dropped and a good decision will be to ensure you are in profit.
Some people are selling at the moment, but most of those i know personally are those selling in profit. Nonetheless, there are those selling at loss.
Pages:
Jump to: