Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 12. (Read 61598 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
I am still holding. This is just the beginning, and the whales are giving some hope to make people to enter the market. But within several days, all coins will go back and maybe we will see another big dump.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
The best strategy when the market falls is to revise your investment portfolio, weigh everything and draw conclusions. Something to sell and something to buy, so everything is in your hands, think and do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 19, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
The strategy that is suitable for this condition is Hold. You may choose Hold USD or Hold coins . I'm afraid that if you play in the market today you will experience a big loss.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Holding, is a strategy that is right for me now, the principle that I always hold in this investment is that I will sell when I make a profit, and will never sell before making a profit. For this reason, I now prefer to stay afloat and be patient, because I am sure that in the near future luck will come where I will benefit through Altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
when the coin price is going down maybe, I will buy and save it because it is a good strategy for me to be able to benefit from it, and now the fact is the price of all coins goes down simultaneously and maybe I will buy bt or not eth for me hold until the price rises again.

Right now, market looks green and maybe start to recover after market bearish for several months. If we are buying good coin few weeks ago, i am believe we already make a profits. Its good to see an oppotunity in bear market because crypto is potential investment
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 02:27:53 AM
just buy the coins and hold those for till the price increase... so you can get more profit... market will also rise soon...
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 19, 2018, 02:00:19 AM
At this current state of market, I prefer to hold my coins rather than selling it. Surely, it's my loss if I am going to sell it in a low price. I will hold it until the value increases again.
Activity: 420
December 19, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
If you dont need moneys urgently and dont know place where investments give better results need hold cons.
Crypto is the very innovate technology, in the future it will be used everywhere
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 19, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
Withholding my altcoin, I think it's a good choice if you sell it now there is no price yet, it's better to hold it until you wait for the market to rise so you can get maximum results in the future
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 18, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
Personally, I would determine what is the better move. The first goal should be profit not about losses. Although in some instances profit and possible loses must be included in the strategy to be prepared of whatever happens along the way. Holding nor selling should be done with great reflections and enough thinking of the better result in high percentage than lose when deciding neither hold or sell.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 18, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
I sold some as I needed some funds, other than that holding my bags, no reason to sell at these prices.
Activity: 686
December 18, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
selling now will only bring regret if one day the market increases especially if you sell a lot of your assets. maybe if you only sell small amounts of coins that you think are not potential then that is not a problem.
but the decision to hold back was a very good choice in my opinion.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 18, 2018, 10:43:05 PM
Withholding it, I will hold my altcoin, seeing the current market conditions is definitely not the right time to sell it, it would be more if we were patient to wait for the market to rise again and then sell our altcoins
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 18, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Now, the best strategy is to hold every coin in possession because the bear market has been a long standing one. However, the market has showed green for the past three days with gradual increment in the prices of coins on the market especially the large cap coins. This could be a sign of the imminent bull market. Keep holding regardless - the best way to deal with bear market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
For now it's already late to sell when you lose 50%.
Maybe the good is now HODL but the market can't be predicted, then the price drops again and your assets decrease. LOL

HODL that has been bought!
Don't buy tokens or coins!
Save your FIAT!
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 18, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
when the coin price is going down maybe, I will buy and save it because it is a good strategy for me to be able to benefit from it, and now the fact is the price of all coins goes down simultaneously and maybe I will buy bt or not eth for me hold until the price rises again.
now if you coinmarketcap all price in green.most of rise more than 5% at this moment.and we hope this movement could continue till reach new high , moreover BAKKT will launched their platform in january.
Activity: 392
December 18, 2018, 10:12:59 PM
Hold it, I think this is a good step, selling it now will only get a loss, it's better to be patient to get more results in the future, even though we don't know when the market will return to normal
Activity: 299
December 18, 2018, 10:04:50 PM
Activity: 756
December 18, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
I think trading and investment can be a good strategy, as long as the techniques are learned because if you don't understand we will lose money.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 18, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

There is always a profit in trading, if you are afraid that you will lose too much in this bear market, do and try to learn trading as it provides opportunity to still gain rather than losing with the market falling.
Pages:
Jump to: