Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell All Altcoins For Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 9960 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 01:01:52 AM
Altcouns has it's own season, the time is coming when goo altcoins will move along with coin, if you want to sell your altcoins for btc you should have done that when bitcoin was still low let's say when it was 3k, this is not the right time to sell alt for btc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 20, 2019, 12:33:44 AM
I also ever thought about only buying Bitcoin because I think that BTC is the only crypto that will give me great worth and profits. However, after learning by doing, I get some things. There are also found some altcoins that are valuable to support. Well, I know that it will not be so many. But for now, I really love XZC and SBTC for trading, but I still think twice for long term investment.
I still have ETH, XRP, and XLM and I think I will not convert it to BTC right now.
And yes, for other new coins, I really hope that I want to convert it to BTC as soon as possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 20, 2019, 12:21:40 AM
It's okay, maybe in the long term, Bitcoin will do good. But what about the possibility of any altcoin that might be 10x as a Bitcoin pair? Considering the long term is not a bad thing always.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 20, 2019, 12:21:26 AM
I would not do that i will not sell all my altcoins to put all my investment into bitcoin, we do not know or predict what happen the price of bitcoin as i said crypto prices is volatility. we have to split our investment so that all our capital would not gone at all.
Maybe that's true but depend on altcoin that you hold. There are many shitcoin on this crypto world, just give a short term profit and its price continue to down even we will the token will not have a price anymore. Bitcoin is the best investment place on crypto world, I believe there is no anyone who will find a huge loss with one note he has a high patient. Indeed, to devide the capital that you have is most important but you need to consider the place will you choose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 20, 2019, 12:18:04 AM
I would not do that i will not sell all my altcoins to put all my investment into bitcoin, we do not know or predict what happen the price of bitcoin as i said crypto prices is volatility. we have to split our investment so that all our capital would not gone at all.
My step is to reduce some altcoins and convert them to bitcoin. but altcoin which I think is potentially going forward, I will still maintain it. we know altcoin can pump thousands of percent. but most of the capital I invest in bitcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 20, 2019, 12:09:26 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
June 20, 2019, 12:00:46 AM
It's a good idea to sell your altcoins To bitcoin  whenever Btc is moving up, in some cases cutting loss is better so as not to get rekt because almost all altcoins will dip whenever bitcoin is moving up, it's not advisable to sell when bitcoin is dipping though
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 19, 2019, 11:34:47 PM
Most of my altcoins are priceless and i had plan to sell them and put my investment into bitcoin i had seen bitcoin is continue rising up even little by little i think this is the good sign of bitcoin for the recovery hopefully bitcoin in this year will make bull run.
The value of Bitcoin is unpredictable because every day this coin is highly volatile and it is difficult to determine what will happen next in the market. What I can trust most is that Bitcoin will grow even higher this year because people are more inclined to invest in this market and with Facebook's participation in the last few weeks it is possible to see potential and power of this market will be very good in the near future. I personally hold a large amount of Bitcoin and will keep it until 2030 because I believe Bitcoin will be the most valuable coin in human history.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 19, 2019, 11:19:49 PM
Most of my altcoins are priceless and i had plan to sell them and put my investment into bitcoin i had seen bitcoin is continue rising up even little by little i think this is the good sign of bitcoin for the recovery hopefully bitcoin in this year will make bull run.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
June 19, 2019, 10:31:44 PM
selling all of my altcoins and investing in bitcoin will never do so because the price of bitcoin continues to decline and nobody can say if the price is higher, so you have the possibility to lose if you invest in it.
Activity: 429
June 19, 2019, 10:17:10 PM
great strategy is to sell all of your altcoins and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is so low today so I'm sure that when the price rises it will cost you money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 19, 2019, 04:26:01 PM
The growth of Bitcoin began, and therefore profit from altcoins has become very difficult to obtain, it is now more profitable for me to keep 80% in Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
June 19, 2019, 10:04:34 PM
In the current market trend and other scenarios with cryptocurrencies, it's taking lot of time for projects to get fully developed. Even if development is done, a solid userbase is required to operate the project with full functionality.
So, point here is, genuine projects altcoins should be hold for very long term. Altcoins for which we don't see a good future in near term, should be sold out to buy btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 04:11:44 PM
It seems to me that everything depends on the mood in the market and what kind of altcoins it is.  There are such periods in the market that a few altcoins can bring much more profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 304
June 19, 2019, 09:29:53 PM
Selling all altcoins for bitcoin is risky. Maybe it is good to divide it equally so even it lose its price, you atill have profit. Also, if it raises its price you will have a higher profit. The best is hold some and sell some. Risking all the cryptos might give you regrets.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 19, 2019, 04:01:45 PM
I personally feel that btc has started its longterm bull run and till btc reaches a new peak all altcoins will remain under pressure and suppressed so its better to be in btc and once it reaches its long term peak ideally after 6 to 12 months of halving then you can either take profit or move back to your favorite alts.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 19, 2019, 07:48:33 PM
sure, statistic says, that 98% of altcoin traders trade in minus or ~equal to Bitcoin price.

so there is no sense in trading alts. Bitcoin gave x3 since winter, can you guess an altcoin?
also it is safe to hodl Bitcoin
Try to look BNB (binance coin) and compare with bitcoin, which one is grow higher?

It will not be a good decision if you sell all of your altcoins for bitcoin. Theory of wise investment said do not put your eggs in one basket. And this is the real reminder for you, because if you invest all of your money on bitcoin, when its down you will lose everything at once. That is so danger.
How about if bitcoin keeps growing, and all of your investment in bitcoin, you should be thankful or not?
Puting all your money in a basket isn't always a bad thing
Activity: 486
June 19, 2019, 03:58:56 PM
I would easily sell Altcoins and buy Bitcoin because it is much stronger than getting a penny from the Coin Yes, it may be interesting for beginners to play with Bitcoins, but as for me it’s more profitable to keep Bitcoin
Activity: 658
June 19, 2019, 07:40:50 PM
It will not be a good decision if you sell all of your altcoins for bitcoin. Theory of wise investment said do not put your eggs in one basket. And this is the real reminder for you, because if you invest all of your money on bitcoin, when its down you will lose everything at once. That is so danger.
Activity: 491
June 19, 2019, 03:55:16 PM
Of course one coin is better, but good than a lot of shitty coins that do not make a profit.  And one coin is easiest to follow than a few.  you should always have time to sell or buy
Pages:
Jump to: