Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 4. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
If I have the amount of money like that, I would definitely do the same. Because if you have 500,000 worth of money in fiat or in Bitcoin, you are a rich person. In fact, you can live a modest life 10 times with that money. So it won't hurt you at all if Bitcoin's price goes down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
If it continue to drop like that, you will live on streets in no time with this.
I also think so. Investing all your money in cryptocurrencies is extremely risky and dangerous. It might have been a good idea at the time, but it's definitely not now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
I don't think it's a very good idea. The risk factors in crypto currency is very high. And it's in a baby stage and anything could be happen from here. So the idea of convert everything into crypto is not a good idea for me.
I know the idea is very unique and bravest. And we really need many people like this who's dedication in crypto like this level. But think about the risk. If btc price fall heavily and stay their. What they do they have to spend higher Bitcoin than they think. And it's take more years to cover then what. Real life cost never ups and downs. So it will be a losing of their opportunity.
I hope that's never happen. And wish them luck. And a good journey.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

Cryptocurrency is considered as an asset and that is the reason why you should not sell your coins since you can earn more profit in the future when it grows even more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 08, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

I wonder what they are saying now when everything is on the head. Forecasts are very good for the future:

BTC is USD predictions for April 2019.
In the beginning price at 5389 Dollars. Maximum price $ 5389, minimum price $ 4210. The average for the month $ 4879. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4527, change for April -16.0%.

Bitcoin price prediction for May 2019.
In the beginning price at 4527 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4939, minimum price $ 4293. The average for the month $ 4594. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 4616, change for May 2.0%.

BTC is USD predictions for June 2019.
In the beginning price at 4616 Dollars. Maximum price $ 4616, minimum price $ 3606. The average for the month $ 4179. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 3877, change for June -16.0%.
Activity: 475
September 08, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

In my opinion, this is not a wise idea. Bitcoin and crypto are a nice speculation. It only develops profit in the long run. maybe 3- 5 years. Their problem is how they will spend their livelihood and life. Will the value that they trade every day will ensure health and spending in life? This brings a lot of risk. Should limit this thought.

Plus, they are currently impossible to hold as a method of payment, they are not even reliable for saving because you may loose all the money invested in just a single year or even a week.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 08, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

In my city and in my country it is impossible to live only on the crypt. Apart from the option that for the crypt (as long as it can be exchanged for Fiat), you can hire a person who will do everything for you, including exchanging the crypt for Fiat to buy products for you.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Nooooooo. I will not subscribe to such ideal. If you are into crypto, you don't need to sell your fiat assets. Two can go hand in hand and complement each other. In fact, you will have your risks spread across. Put more efforts to crypto as well as your fiat assets.
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
It's never worth investing all your money in crypto, it's a big risk and a great chance to consume all your money, especially if you're new! First of all it is necessary to understand all the nuances and make an informed decision!
Activity: 319
September 08, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
No, I wouldn't dare to do such because I know how volatile the crypto market is and also unpredictable and I cannot rise all my money for it. I will continue to invest with my spare cash and hold for long term to make reasonable profit at the end. It is also not good to be greedy.
Activity: 146
September 08, 2018, 04:25:13 PM
They can lose money, very risky to invest 100% in cryptocurrency! Be sure to have another source of income!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
If it continue to drop like that, you will live on streets in no time with this.
Activity: 616
September 08, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
Two or three days later we started to see price drops again. It is very difficult to invest now, and if the bitcoin falls below $ 6,000, we may see a big problem. I dont know which one is better, fiat or coins...
I think we can still rely on coins for investment, precisely with the decline in coin prices, it makes me more interested in buying coins for me to hold because I'm sure if the market will recover. I am sure that crypto will grow in the future, so I will wait for that to happen.
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
According to me, we can't sell all our fiat currencies and exchange them for crypto currencies. We cannot only live with crypto currencies especially in countries that do not allow transactions with crypto currencies. In my opinion, crypto currencies and fiat currencies are both complementary things. Both function complement each other and not replace each other. There are times when we can only trade with fiat currency and there are times when we can transact with crypto currencies. Each of them is nothing perfect because in essence it must have a gap.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
Two or three days later we started to see price drops again. It is very difficult to invest now, and if the bitcoin falls below $ 6,000, we may see a big problem. I dont know which one is better, fiat or coins...
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
I will not do this to "SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!. I forgot the link which theymos explain the pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrency it is a great read specially for someone who are new to crypto, try to find that link. It was posted in reddit before, read it after reading it, you can make a rational decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 03:50:49 PM
I think it's a risky idea. Some part of the fiat must remain. Hodl must be comfortable and you must have a free fiat to buy your food. Now, it's a great temptation to buy more crypto currency, but I do not think it's necessary to hurry.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
When those guys decided to ditch fiat and switch to crypto it was stable and rising, but now it's looking quite bleak. This prolonged bear run shows you just how volatile the market is. I wouldn't risk it just yet, in a few years time when crypto goes mainstream that's when i'll consider swapping
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 08, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
DO NOT DO THIS! The one thing that you need right now more than anything is fiat because no matter how much we would like it to be that the cryptos are what we use for all of our purchases, that is not the case. What you should do is invest the fiat which you can afford to do without into the coins and hold those coins while keeping fiat that you will use in your everyday purchases.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 02:30:20 AM
The idea is a good one because as for me I believe in the future domination of crypto in all ramification transactions but not in that extent of selling all my assets in Fiat and divert it into crypto, although there are many ways in investing and living largely with cryptocurrency but at least I can put 50% of my Fiat into crypto.  
Pages:
Jump to: