Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 9. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't think that this is possible, because the way the world works it is impossible to live without any money. In vesting in crypto is one, but living with cripto only is not possible in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
But you need to remember: invest what you afford to lose. Understand all the risks that you will face when deciding for all in when investing with cryptocurrency. Always prepare Plan B, so if there is a failure, you can still go on and fix the error.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

Of course not. Fiat money is supported by the state and production capacities, the cryptocurrencies, are mainly supported by interest from the community. It's too risky. I would still diversify my savings.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i didn't agree with you,,
because at this moment, we still need FIAT to buy foods and goods
so, do not sell your all your fiat for crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I did that already and now i live from bounties.Its hard but hope big institutions are coming in so we can have little bigger profit but truth is that time will be on our side.We are at the beginning of crypto revolution and we are early adopters
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I would have to but then some still says that playing with crypto is a risk thing so i would suggest that trade your fiat to the crypto that you can afford to lose
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I wouldn't dare to this bravery and I admire that family for betting all they got. I guess this is the family that OP mentioned.
This family bet it all on bitcoin
We Talked to the Family Who Sold Their Belongings for Bitcoins
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
They really have a great bravery. But, the condition of the last year in 2017 and this year 2018 is very different. Now, the price is very volatile and they are difficult to rise jump high easily. Now many coins are emerging.
For now, I will not take that big risk to sell out my fiats and make it into the crypto. I will still leave some fiat to face every condition bad in the crypto.
Activity: 142
I really believe that crypto has bright future, but i guess it's too risky to invest everything in it. I'm not prepared to do it
Activity: 336
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

In my opinion, it is always risky to left compeately either crypto or fiat. Of course you might get great profits with cryptocurrencies, but in my way of thinking, both of crypto and fiat are necessary.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think this is a very risky investment. You can not invest so much, you have to reduce your risks as much as you can.
Activity: 378
Investing in crypto is a unique opportunity for society. The main thing is not to panic and continue to study the market, having patience.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
In my opinion now is the moment when there is still the opportunity to invest in crypt. Later it will be much more difficult and expensive.
Activity: 532
If people are really willing to stock up enough patience, it can fully pay off a solid income with the market crypto, getting their dividends.
Activity: 29

This is a nice thread, I am thinking to do the same. Especially , regarding the PPF funds which are sitting idle in my bank account for so long.
Activity: 728
I appreciate their brave to take those risks. As known, crypto is full of risks even this is very promising. But, I'm sure that they have considered it carefully and wisely.
Whatever the decision, when we are ready and enough after analyzing and researching, it can minimize the risks.
I myself put some of my money for crypto and leave some savings in my offline business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
That something really opposite on my future plan. And it is absolutely hard to do that fiat assets will turn into digital cryptocurrency, and even digital cryptocurrency is very valuable but it doesn't mean that we leave our life in fiat system and turn into digital cryptocurrency life. Because high percentage of different places that no access about cryptocurrency, and also high percentage of establishments are no longer knows about digital cryptocurrency, so the question is, how can we used our digital cryptocurrency assets in different places if those living people were no longer knowledge about digital cryptocurrency.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
No i don't, the number of shop that accept crypto in my country is close to zero so i can't live without fiat right now, the government even banned crypto as a payment option so unless that decision is changed, no shop will dare to accept crypto. I think in a few years things will be different because crypto will become more popular and they can't keep banning it forever.
Activity: 406
Personally, I do not think I'll decide to do this. After all, too much is at stake. Therefore, it remains to believe in the restoration of the market, I will look forward to this moment.
Activity: 336
No,I wouldn't do it,as for me it is a very risky action,the cryptocurrencies are very unpredictable and unstable,it is almost impossible to predict their future price.I do believe that bitcoin will be growing but I cannot afford such risks.
Pages:
Jump to: