Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 6. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

You know what you would call someone who would do that right now? Stupid idiot. Would you sell your house for Bitcoin that can depreciate by 30% tomorrow? You cannot compare that situation into today's situation. It's too risky right now and market is way too unstable and bearish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

its crazy things to do but i do believe all of people are dare doing this in  2017 are rich right now. But its better to risk what you can afford. The decision is all yours i do almost put all of my money here maybe its 70% of my money into crypto and i hope im doing the right thing.
Activity: 350
A good example, but I do not have the opportunity to exchange all my money for cryptocurrency, because I will remain hungry. In my city there is no opportunity to buy food for cryptocurrency, but you can visit a restaurant and pay off cryptocurrency, although only a few restaurants. But as new places appear in which the cryptocurrency will be accepted, there will be more people who use cryptocurrency instead of fiat money.
Activity: 102
 Well, that seems very attractive an ideal situation, but think of it, Most countries haven't legalized Crypto yet, and their operations might be limited, if you live in a country where the coins arent in full usage then this is not an option for you, if your country legalizes crypto then its a go ahead for this is the direction the world is headed anyway
Activity: 439
An impressive story. It's a very brave thing to do. If I had a lot of money, I would also invest it in cryptocurrency, but only a part of it. The risk is always present and need to be careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Not yet. I'm ready to wait a couple more years and break the Bank. It's too early to move to Fiat
Activity: 224
seeing as this year bitcoin fell in price three times I certainly will not do so. and the fall is not over yet and continues.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

Thiw would be a risky decision. Cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile making it risky to convert all of your money into it because there's always a tendency to lose profit especially whenever the majority of the market is falling. One should be first awared of this amd also, he must be patient if he is really decided to do so.
Activity: 658
This is very unreasonable and too risky. It is better to divide it into parts, one to invest in BTS, and another to have at hand.
Activity: 13

This is very risky. all  eggs are not in the same basket. I think you should distribute the risk. It's a very wavesly place in crypto.
Activity: 196
Very interesting article! Brave family! I would have dared to take this step, but at the same time I diversified the risks, leaving a little money in Fiat. But you need to be very well guided in the crypto world and rely only on yourself. And yet it is only a dream.
Activity: 171

In my opinion, this is not a wise idea. Bitcoin and crypto are a nice speculation. It only develops profit in the long run. maybe 3- 5 years. Their problem is how they will spend their livelihood and life. Will the value that they trade every day will ensure health and spending in life? This brings a lot of risk. Should limit this thought.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is a very risky step. Of course, I think cryptocurrencies are very promising and the fact that they will grow in the future, I am 100 percent sure of this, but still, I would not risk doing so.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I am not sure anymore, but I remember reading that this family was well educated (often the case in The Netherlands) and that this was 'just a phase' which means they are able to fall back on pretty much everything.

For us Dutchies it is very easy to just roam the world. You have a Dutch (strong) passport and the Dutch safety net. As long as you have enough funds to fly back you're ok. I mean, school (for the kids) is pretty much free, healthcare is pretty much free (low monthly if you don't earn that much). If they are indeed well educated, it should be easy for them to get a job. Also, housing (rent) would be quite easy if they do not need to live in Amsterdam or some similar place Smiley.

So even if they do run out of crypto, they'd still be able to get their lives back in order again in The Netherlands.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I will never do that, because investing in crypto-currencies is a very risky venture investment. My family will never approve of such an action.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Personally, I do not dare to sell all of my assets or use all of my fiats for crypto. Do something like that; SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! are very risky! I'm afraid if what I do doesn't give any profit at all, that will kill me slowly Roll Eyes
Activity: 134
I think that is not a very wise decision to make. Specially if you have kids around. You must think of stability and for the future of the kids. Yes, you may invest in crypto but it is still better to be prudent and invest what you cannot afford to lose. You have to save for the children's future like creating a college fund of some sort.
Activity: 9
It's never worth investing all your money in crypto, it's a big risk and a great chance to consume all your money  Cry
Activity: 14
Sell all your fiat?  How do you sell cash?  You mean buy cryptocurrencies with all your fiat and that's a horrible financial thing to do Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 126
It is quite risky, maybe they will make you lose money if you are not careful, so take a little capital to keep yourself private, invest in crypto only use idle money.
Pages:
Jump to: