Pages:
Author

Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!! - page 5. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 08, 2018, 02:21:50 AM
Requires great courage and precise analysis, if I have a lot of money I will invest it in BTC 1/4 only and the rest I will use to find daily profits, this will be more profitable
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:13:26 AM
I will not do the same as they do, because as we all know, cryptocurrency is a very risky investment. Cryptocurrency can bring huge profits, but doing all-in in all things is a big mistake and putting your back against the wall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

I think that this is nonsense, especially after such falls, I will never invest all my money in cryptocurrency. It's too much risk
Activity: 140
I think it is more reasonable not to transfer all the money into cryptocurrency, but everyone should have a part )
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I don't dare to do that because it's a very high risk.

FIAT has a stable value and it's comfort for one's life.
Cryptocurrency is unstable and prices are always changing, you must be prepared with extra money when the value is below.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I would not be so categorically opposed to crypto currency because now the market is manipulated and from this a lot of negative information we get.
Activity: 364
I think I would dare to do that, but unfortunately I don't have such a large start-up capital or real estate. Also, this lifestyle is not suitable for everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

This is crazy! I wouldn't sacrifice my hard earned belongings just to get some Bitcoin or any other crypto! Yes we usually say that we should take the risk if we wanna earn. But taking the risk does not mean making any random crazy decisions that could lead you losing everything. It means we can take the risk but be smart at the same time.
Activity: 406

Not every person is so desperate. It is very difficult to take such a decision. But everyone makes their choice. People have the instinct of self-preservation and this is very good)). But nevertheless, I am sure that everyone has the right to dispose of his assets ...
Activity: 238
With this, you can also argue, it is BTC and ETH that are some of the best crypto currencies in my opinion, as they go to the peak of opportunities at the same time.I think not, since it is currently increasing and becoming the official currency, I believe that it is impossible to do this for many reasons. Angry
Activity: 266
For me it is a crazy thing and i would never do the same thing. That is because how can we assure that crypto market would behave in such regular way? So always wee need to have risk with our money as this is an invest  in which we cannot keep 100% assurance on it. Always we need to have assets in value of fiat currencies because it is not that volatile like crypto.
Activity: 420
I wonder if they sold all their Fiat, how do they move around the earth?) pay with cryptocurrency ? we in CIS are not well developed, payment bitcoin, maybe 1-2 points in the country
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Oh, it is madness. But if you are from venezuela maybe it's not bad decision. By the way the diversification is good instrument and i recommend to use it.
Activity: 644

If you will ask me avoit selling all of my fiat for crypto my answer would be No. Yes! No. Because even though you can earn a big amount of fiat from the crypto still we need a fiat in our life especially now that bitcoin did not yet recognize it all over the world. Inspite of having a cryptocurrency we also exhange it to fiat at the end of the day. And all countries uses fiat more than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
No way! I am not gonna risk all my current money to join this super risky strategy. This year is not so good to investement but somehow I was able to find the good ones in this non stop battle of cryptos...
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

Thiw would be a risky decision. Cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile making it risky to convert all of your money into it because there's always a tendency to lose profit especially whenever the majority of the market is falling. One should be first awared of this amd also, he must be patient if he is really decided to do so.
A very risky decision that everyone could ever made especially to the current status and situation of the crypto market that we don't know when it will gonna be back to it's peak value again. So as of now if I will given a chance like this then I would definitely refuse it for I don't have yet a stable status here in crypto market but even in my life too.
Activity: 77

This is crazy! The market is very unstable and tomorrow you could lose all your money. If you ask this, then you are new to investing and so it is better not to do
Activity: 42
That something extremely inverse on my future arrangement. What's more, it is totally difficult to do that fiat resources will transform into computerized cryptographic money, and even advanced digital currency is extremely important yet it doesn't imply that we leave our life in fiat framework and transform into computerized digital currency life. Since high level of better places that no entrance about cryptographic money, and furthermore high level of foundations are never again thinks about computerized cryptographic money, so the inquiry is, how might we utilized our advanced digital currency resources in better places if those living individuals were not any more information about computerized digital money.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Sell all your fiat?  How do you sell cash?  You mean buy cryptocurrencies with all your fiat and that's a horrible financial thing to do.  Cryptocurrencies can lead to great fortunes but going all-in in anything is a huge mistake and puts your back against the wall.  

It is just a nice yet impossible idea, since at the moment the prices of real world stuff are stable vs the main coins, but crypto is wild out there.
Activity: 602
I would never do this , as we always have to have plan B, C . Risk big and win big maybe works for someone but what if not.
For me it is better risking less and live more safe and without stress, as investing only  the money I can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: