Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell and buy ethereum? - page 12. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
Yes, of course, this is a very good idea. You can buy a few coins Ethereum then you can hold it for a few years. I am sure that the Ethereum you hold will increase many times.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
at this time ethereum is again down the right time for investment because I believe ethereum prices will rise again, bitcoin competitors are ethereum which always increases in price every year, there will be no loss if we invest ethereum because it is very marketable
Activity: 826
August 12, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
For now I prefer to buy and hold ethereum, I will sell ethereum when the price has reached at least $ 1000 so I never thought of selling when the price was cheap.
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
If in the time now, buy or hold ETH, because the price is quite low, sell them now you will regret, the market will recover in the future, just expect and you will succeed.
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
Etherium is really intriguing but the issue of waiting long before it trades has to be addressed.  Sometime, you have Etherium,  but sparse buyers.  We are happily hopeful that Etherium transaction will always be booming always. Let's all stakehold it.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 03:32:15 AM
Yes. ETH is actually a great investment aside from BTC since all of most of the utilities of other coins are covered by ETH. Right now, ETh is at 320 USD and some says that it will moon up until 2.5k USD. With just this information, you could already see how profit yo could gain just by holding ETH long term. Many ICO using ethereum blockchain. And this means that on ETH there is always a demand.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
Now the Ether is quite cheap compared to what it showed prices earlier. So now it's obviously not worth selling, and it's too early to buy, because he follows the bitcoin and he just falls down now...
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
I think this is a good idea. Ethereum cryptocurrency is one of the most top and promising.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
a good thing that we can do right now only buy more ethereum because the price is very cheap depends on the last year or the last months. and we have a big chance to buy a lot of ethereum if we have money but make sure that you know what you do and you know how much money you will spend to buy ethereum. maybe you wait for a while if you are not sure not with the price so you can get the lower price to buy ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 09, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
If you have free money initially you can buy non-sekal ethers and then play in the market. If the ether is growing, then it is to be sold, and if it falls, then try. Everything is logical. Just need to monitor the market, and then there is a lot depends on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 09, 2018, 12:46:23 AM
if in my opinion, we are better off buying an ETH coin than to sell it because the current position of the eth price is lowering for that, we better infest it to eth for now, sir, hopefully, luck.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 11:55:58 PM
Before I give my opinion, I want to introduce that I'm trend trader. So, I will give analyst from trend persepective. Now, ethereum-usd trend is bearish in the all time frame at chart. You can check using moving average to confirm my analyst. If you buy ethereum now, it will be bad idea cause you will counter the trend. Counter the trend is the high risk trade and investing cause you will get rekt when trend still do continuation without reversal for a long time. I do rather follow the trend either bullish or bullish. Trend is your friend. So, my advice is keep safe your fiat and wait crypto market back to bullish again. I saw so much altcoin in the bearish trend, so i only watch without trade or invest anything.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
For sale at the moment, this is already a very low price, it's better to wait a bit, and buy the opposite is a very good value, and I think that soon the price will rise, I think specially understated
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 07:20:32 AM
For me its better to buy and hold ethereum while the price is cheap before the bullrun start im filling my pocket right now and i am sure that in few months profit will come to me.
Activity: 60
August 08, 2018, 06:43:48 AM
Compared with previous years, Ethereum is no longer the first choice for investment, because now there are more choices in the market, and many new altcoins have more profit margins!
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
If I think ETH is a good investment choice. And I prefer to buy ETH instead of buying another Altcoin. If you want to buy and invest ETH, now is the right time to buy it because now the ETH price is down. Then you can hold your ETH until you get profit.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
Invest in in ICOs that almost over - Ubex, Ingot or any other else you consider as promising one.
As they will appear on exchnages within few weeks it will be short term speculation
Why do you think it will be profitable specualtion? If they appear oon exchnages this most they will go down in price FOR SURE! It is not worth that risk
They have lock up period and will appear onexchnages at the beginning of the September. Probably market would rebounce a little till that time
Moreover Ubex as an example has more then 4000 contributors with whales amoung, they wont sell tokens below the ICO price for sure
4000 contributors it is mostly cons rather then proc, more people would like to sell for profit and this way they will trigger the massive price sump
Holding ETH is the best option on such market. Once it starts growing then it would have a sense to consider the investment in sone ICOs, till then  - HOLD strong
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 06:00:33 AM
Invest in in ICOs that almost over - Ubex, Ingot or any other else you consider as promising one.
As they will appear on exchnages within few weeks it will be short term speculation
Why do you think it will be profitable specualtion? If they appear oon exchnages this most they will go down in price FOR SURE! It is not worth that risk
They have lock up period and will appear onexchnages at the beginning of the September. Probably market would rebounce a little till that time
Moreover Ubex as an example has more then 4000 contributors with whales amoung, they wont sell tokens below the ICO price for sure
4000 contributors it is mostly cons rather then proc, more people would like to sell for profit and this way they will trigger the massive price sump
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
August 08, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
For the time being the most suitable is that we can buy ethereum as an investment in ico or we keep it for investment in the long term. we can benefit from it all for our investment
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: