Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell and buy ethereum? - page 15. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 11:42:40 AM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?

Ethereum I think is one of the main goals by investors so I think it's a very good idea to buy Ethereum but if to sell all your coins just to buy Ethereum I do not agree, I suggest you only sell some of your coins to buy ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

It's a good idea because until now ethereum is one of the top coins in the market so it is totally worth , you can expect to earn a good profits by investing in ethereum but you need to wait for the right moment when ethereum bounce back.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Selling your what?? If you're planning to sell some of your coins then it's a good idea but if you're planning to sell some of your valuable items , I think it's not a good idea but it's always depending on your decision but you need to think about everything .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
It's a good idea..Ethereum is one of the best altcoin and has a strong potential to grow in future.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:52:45 AM
All cryptocurrencies have their pros, but do not keep the cryptocurrency only in Ethereum, because if they fall, you will lose all your money.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
I think that's a good idea. But you don't have to sell everything. Pick your three best Altcoins sell the rest and buy some Ethereum.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 26, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Ehtereum always is a good asset to invest in. Ethereum already a top platform for DAPP and ICO, etherum has real use in life and in future price will rise to new ATH.
Activity: 151
July 26, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
Yes, I think it's a very good idea because ethereum is still cheap. Ethereum became the most popular altcoin, many companies received ethereum and it would probably be etherum prices could continue to rise.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
You should buy ethereum right now because its price is slowly recovering and hold it for a long term.

it is not about also only on holding but ETH can be used in general now a days like Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 26, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
its too late for making big profits with ethereum. but that did not change anything. in this case eth wont make a big losses too.
This ethereum is only good for kinda long term investment, we couldn't take a big profit in ethereum in a short time. However I admit that ethereum is the token that people always need to have. No matter how small amount of their ethereum, at least there are some in their wallet. This token is really useful. Even if you're not buying or selling ethereum in trading, you can always use ethereum as a charge of doing something else such as investing in ICO and etc.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 26, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
of course why not? bitcoin and ethereum has always been a good choice for your investment. do not hesitate, so far these two coins always have amazing prices
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
Just buy ethereum. As of right now ethereum is the uncrowned king of crypto currency. It is safe, secure and fast. Its uses are virtually endless. Applications from every industry are being launched on its platform, not only conventional ones like fintech but also unconventional ones like gaming, healthcare, agriculture etc. So this is the year ether, blows out bitcoin and takes the number one spot. So, just buy and HODL for a couple of years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Certainly this is a very good idea. I sold a few coins in order to invest in Etherium.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 25, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
It depends on what you want to sell. There are some coins i cannot sell now for ethereum, because of their future prospects. I believe that i will get more profit from them in the long run, than selling them now and invest into ethereum. I would rather sell something else for ethereum.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 07:01:07 AM
in my opinion ethereum is a good coin and has a good future with prices that will continue to grow, so if you want to buy ethereum then it is a good decision and you will definitely get profit
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
Not very. It is always better to keep several cryptocurrencies in your portfolio. Sometimes Ethereum falls, the rest grow. And sometimes Vice versa. Therefore, it is better to be safe.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
I do think Ethereum will be a massive gainer this year. Has the potential to at least.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 24, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
Now is the time to sell ETH, this is extremely potential coin and maybe prices will rise in the future, reaching $ 2,500 at the end of the year.
I think that there is nothing to wait for a higher price increase, Because if we do not buy the etherium today, tomorrow we will probably buy $ 500 each. It is better not to lose this chance.
this opportunity should be immediately executed because we can be sure if the future potential of ethereum coin prices will be higher and continue to be a profit for the holder.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
July 24, 2018, 10:42:23 AM
its too late for making big profits with ethereum. but that did not change anything. in this case eth wont make a big losses too.
Activity: 532
July 24, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Now is the time to sell ETH, this is extremely potential coin and maybe prices will rise in the future, reaching $ 2,500 at the end of the year.
I think that there is nothing to wait for a higher price increase, Because if we do not buy the etherium today, tomorrow we will probably buy $ 500 each. It is better not to lose this chance.
Pages:
Jump to: