Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sell] Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins/Litecoins. - page 5. (Read 35587 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Would love to order some but have a 'finite' supply of BTC. You accept PayPal (Willing to send funds as gift and pay the transaction fee as you are obviously a reputable seller).

No, sorry. Kind of defeats the purpose of the initiative tbh. Also, PP is thumbs down on tobacco sales and it just isn't worth the potential hassle.

I'm considering accepting LTC if that helps, and maybe Ripple if I can ever figure out how it might be useful.

No problem at all, figured I would ask. Order coming shortly anyway, just need to sync up a few BTC wallets and count my 'stash'. Thx for an excellent service!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Would love to order some but have a 'finite' supply of BTC. You accept PayPal (Willing to send funds as gift and pay the transaction fee as you are obviously a reputable seller).

No, sorry. Kind of defeats the purpose of the initiative tbh. Also, PP is thumbs down on tobacco sales and it just isn't worth the potential hassle.

I'm considering accepting LTC if that helps, and maybe Ripple if I can ever figure out how it might be useful.
Activity: 224
2 year thread anniversary bump!!
Just want to give credit where credit is due and say that CHM delivers his goods as he says

I purchased 3 cohibas and they came in perfect condition cant wait to give these a go with my next glass of whiskey be it scotch or bourbon im sure itll go nice along side with a good bottle of 12 year old,

thanks again and will be buying more in the future!

Excellent. Always good to hear they made it safely.

Current Inventory to get a link on this page.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Just want to give credit where credit is due and say that CHM delivers his goods as he says

I purchased 3 cohibas and they came in perfect condition cant wait to give these a go with my next glass of whiskey be it scotch or bourbon im sure itll go nice along side with a good bottle of 12 year old,

thanks again and will be buying more in the future!
No Cohiba? Monetcristo's are nice although I've only had the Nicaraguans.

Didn't have any for a long time, but picked up a box of Cohiba Robustos not that long ago. Inventory can be seen here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sometimes - history needs a push.
No Cohiba? Monetcristo's are nice although I've only had the Nicaraguans.
tried a montecristo #5.

only cigars id ever smoked before this had been from non-cuba countries and i wanted to see what the big deal was.

i was impressed. it was delicious, and burned very evenly. cuba really does make the best cigars

LOL, you'd be amazed how many times I've heard people say that after their first Cuban. Glad you enjoyed it Smiley

It was a No 4 by the way. No 5 would be a touch thinner and a bit shorter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
tried a montecristo #5 4.

only cigars id ever smoked before this had been from non-cuba countries and i wanted to see what the big deal was.

i was impressed. it was delicious, and burned very evenly. cuba really does make the best cigars
Yet another Inventory Update bump.
$100 USD/BTC!!

I know how I'd celebrate...   Cheesy
Bump!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Received my order today.  Great service!  I'll definitely be back for more soon.
Yet another inventory update.

Thanks for all your interest. Keep 'em coming Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Get an account on SR if you want to sell Tobacco products theirs lots of buyers on there.
no regular cigarettes?

Given the thread title is "Cuban Cigars...", well, no.
Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
no regular cigarettes?
Pages:
Jump to: