Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sell] Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins/Litecoins. - page 6. (Read 35587 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
what is your cheapest

I've got some Partagas Shorts and Hoyo de Monterrey Palmas Extra for 8 USD a stick. Also some Bolivar Petit Coronas, Montecristo $4s, and Trinidad Reyes for 9 USD. Click this link to see the full range.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
what is your cheapest
PSD4s have landed. Dec 2011 box, which is pretty decent age coming off the truck.

Updated inventory
CoRos came in yesterday and PSD4s will likely be here on Monday.

Inventory Link
SR Stuff.

Food for thought. I'll maybe take another look at it on the weekend.

All that aside though, I've never smoked a cuban before and I'm thinking about ordering through this thread.

Occasionally I go to my tobacco store and pick out a new cigar to try. I seem to like darker cigars, the ones that have a real "bite" in taste.

What would be a good cigar to try for someone wanting to try their first cuban?

If you like stronger cigars either of the Bolivars I have available would fit in that category. I think I'd also put the Ramon Allones Specially Selected in that range as well.

I'm personally a big fan of the H. Upmann Magnum 46. Not as strong as a Bolivar, but with a really kind of creamy smoke is the best I can describe it. Not sharp/peppery, which is what you refer to as bite maybe, so possibly not for you. Describing flavors is always hard.

Montecristo #4s are a pretty popular brand/size. One of, if not the, biggest selling sticks Cuba has going. Not as strong as the Boils and RASS, but still in the ballpark.

The Trinidad Reyes I always find to be little flavor bombs as well, but not everyone feels the same.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well,

Yes and no.

They don't much like it, but that's because going outside of escrow for illegal purchases sets you up for security concerns, prevents them from getting fees, and puts the consumer at a higher risk for getting ripped off.

But people do it. Especially where it concerns legal or semi-legal products like tobacco.

There's a guy on there who goes by the handle "only" who ships cartons of european produced cigarettes from moldova to people for a discount. His business was already established when he joined silkroad, he has a professional clearnet site and everything and doesn't seem to get any hassle.

Perhaps only inhabits these boards and can offer his perspective on this?

Also, during the whole tony76 scam from last year, that guy had setup his own website that people could supposedly use to purchase from him. Before it was crystal clear that the whole thing was a scam I didn't see anyone resenting it.

I'm sure there are other examples of this. Those are just the two that came to my mind.

I think what concerns silkroad more (granted, I haven't used the site in ages so things maybe changed?) is when you use their service to gain customers, but ask them to go outside of escrow, basically screwing the road out of fees.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

All that aside though, I've never smoked a cuban before and I'm thinking about ordering through this thread.

Occasionally I go to my tobacco store and pick out a new cigar to try. I seem to like darker cigars, the ones that have a real "bite" in taste.

What would be a good cigar to try for someone wanting to try their first cuban?
You should post a floater on Silk Road Forums...see if any one there is interested.  Customers on Silk Road itself are big on addictive substances and there's a vender absolutely cleaning up on cheap cigs from eastern europe.

Link to SR forums: http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion
You need Tor access this link thru Tor Browser (www.torproject.com)

this.

if you make a SR account then the community will review your service, and there'd be escrow, and I'd consider buying one because I've never tried a Cuban before...

edit: i see now that you have you're own website. but definitely consider SR.

I do think about doing that on occasion. From reading the SR forum I don't think they'd like it very much if there was a method, like this thread, for people do do transactions outside of their system, and I don't really want to shut this thread down. I guess I could always do an "is anyone interested in" thread on the SR forum and see if it's worth the trouble.

If you want to try an order and use an escrow I'm certainly not opposed to that. It would require me changing my shipping method to one that included tracking info, and I'm not sure what that would do to my shipping cost, but if you want to discuss it let me know.

On a related note, I've also gotten shipping notification for a restock of PSD4s, and a box of Cohiba Robustos have been ordered and should be shipping tomorrow.

Inventory Link
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You should post a floater on Silk Road Forums...see if any one there is interested.  Customers on Silk Road itself are big on addictive substances and there's a vender absolutely cleaning up on cheap cigs from eastern europe.

Link to SR forums: http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion
You need Tor access this link thru Tor Browser (www.torproject.com)

this.

if you make a SR account then the community will review your service, and there'd be escrow, and I'd consider buying one because I've never tried a Cuban before...

edit: i see now that you have you're own website. but definitely consider SR.

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bigger inventory update as some people take advantage of the current BTC rates  Smiley

Wink  Looking forward to the order!
Bigger inventory update as some people take advantage of the current BTC rates  Smiley
Slight inventory update bump.

Edit: These things look practically free now  Shocked
February 10, 2013, 11:03:06 PM
Back from vacation bump.

Current Inventory
Monte #4s have arrived.

I'm also now offering a 10% discount on all orders over $200 USD.

Thanks for looking.
Current Inventory

Slight inventory update. Added some Bolivar Royal Coronas. I also have some Montecristo #4s on the way, which will hopefully arrive by the end of the week.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm limited to 2 cigars a year. I will "watch" this forum, and wait for spring.

Great prices, btw.
Small Inventory Update. Picked up a few smaller sizes at a bit lower price point.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Awesome buisiness plan, I live one block away from a cigar shop unfortunately I wont be using this service
One cigar shipped to the US for the price of 1BTC, how much would you charge me? Shipping, sellers fee, handling, etc?

Pm me an estimate, I'd like to buy one within the next week.

PM sent.

And a Current Inventory link to get one one this page and save people clicking back.

Pages:
Jump to: