Pages:
Author

Topic: [Sell] Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins/Litecoins. - page 9. (Read 35587 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
What do you have that's full bodied with a oily wrapper? The more ligero the better.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi ColdHardMetal, I am interested in making a purchase, I have sent you a PM.

Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
They came in today. Epic. Didn't think they'd come all the way from Korea though.

Epic journey.

Edit: Just tried my first cigar out. Mind you, this is not only my first cuban cigar ever, it's also my first cigar ever.

Now, I fear that any other cigar will be deeply inequitable compared to these.

Great product. I'll probably order some more for a few mates Smiley

Nice. Glad to hear you're happy. Wait until you try a non-cuban and you'll discover just how good Cubans really are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
They came in today. Epic. Didn't think they'd come all the way from Korea though.

Epic journey.

Edit: Just tried my first cigar out. Mind you, this is not only my first cuban cigar ever, it's also my first cigar ever.

Now, I fear that any other cigar will be deeply inequitable compared to these.

Great product. I'll probably order some more for a few mates Smiley
Activity: 476
It takes at least 10 days
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Been a week, no cigars  Cry
I've always been wondering: Do fine cigars such as these have an expiry date?

Well, no and yes.

No in that in the same fashion as wine, both being biological materials undergoing a fermenting type process, the complexity and flavor of a cigar will change over time, and generally improve with age. Yes in that, also like wine, a cigar will reach a peak where it's developed as much as it's going to and begins to degrade. That point is decades into the lifespan of a cigar, with no way to predict when that might be other than just smoking one of your old cigars every now and then and seeing how they taste. So I guess you could call that peak the expiration date, but not really in the same sense as the date you find on the milk carton.

People age cigars all the time, and often have quite extensive collections in the same way that wine drinkers will have a cellar full of bottles from many different years.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
I've always been wondering: Do fine cigars such as these have an expiry date?
sd
Activity: 730

I ordered 2 cigars and they turned up today. They were well packaged and I had no problems.

Now all I need it an excuse to smoke them.

Daytime!

Daytime works for me. The one I smoked was fantastic, those Cubans sure have talent!

Put me down as a very happy customer.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
I like my cuban cigars rolled in coke              -acola lol!!

I ordered 2 cigars and they turned up today. They were well packaged and I had no problems.

Daytime!

Or alternatively: Night Time!!

Glad they made it ok. Thanks for your order.
sd

Thanks again ColdHardMetal

Excellent. Thanks for letting me know the package made it.
Activity: 476
Thanks again ColdHardMetal
okay i might want one of each Smiley   catch me on irc

Done.

I'll have a H. Upmann Coronas Major. I'll send you a PM.

and replied.
sd
Prompted by another thread I've decided to put out an offer I've been considering doing for awhile, that being offering to sell Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins.

That's a brilliant idea.

I'll have a H. Upmann Coronas Major. I'll send you a PM.

okay i want some, do you have a list or something?

On my phone so not sure if this link will work. Check the bottom of th OP for a link if it doesn't.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApraDvGtZTsbdGxTZGxreXhHUTRCM0pmakNpU3NkQmc
Were those Cigars actually made in Cuba? Or are those Cuban cigars made in another country (ex: China)?

Yes, these are authentic. I know my vendors, have been using them for a long time, and have zero trust issues with them.

ship to Thailand?

Never have but certainly willing to try. Worst case you get assessed duty on the package and end up having to pay some tax to get your package. Only Americans need to worry about the package getting seized in my experience.
You should post a floater on Silk Road Forums...see if any one there is interested.  Customers on Silk Road itself are big on addictive substances and there's a vender absolutely cleaning up on cheap cigs from eastern europe.

Link to SR forums: http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion
You need Tor access this link thru Tor Browser (www.torproject.com)

I have thought about that. Setting it up is maybe more effort than I'm really looking to get into. I guess if I could post an "is there interest thread" without paying for a sellers account it's probably worth looking into again. Thanks for the idea.
Were those Cigars actually made in Cuba? Or are those Cuban cigars made in another country (ex: China)?

Yes, these are authentic. I know my vendors, have been using them for a long time, and have zero trust issues with them.
Pages:
Jump to: