Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 22. (Read 1572 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2018, 11:52:50 PM
ETH is crypto that has considerable potential in the future and this can be seen from some projects and very many are using ETH as a platform for how to promote the project they are running. so for that reason I advise you to keep it. I believe in the future ETH will have many users for an implementation in the financial system. but of course this needs to have patience that you have because not a few people who are too panicked when faced with crypto price situation that is not good enough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
April 08, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

When you initially bought it, didn't you have a plan when to sell it?  If so, you probably do not need some random person on a forum to tell you if you should sell...

There are traders and hodLers. I think most here are the latter.

I do expect both BTC and ETH to be quite a bit higher by the end of the year, but that is my speculation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I think that at the present time keep the ETH, can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of slight recovery and sideways in very small, so you can completely trust and keep on ETH. The price of ETH will certainly pump very strong if there is good information. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events and can help you save a lot of money from keeping ETH.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: