Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Everything? - page 11. (Read 101382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 20, 2016, 05:56:23 AM
before year is good sell all everything your balance bitcoin
and then buy back again in early month 2017
because in end year until early month bitcoin price trend in down price
Lol how do you know that the beginning of the year prices will fall, I do not think there will be people who know that the price of bitcoin will drop or rise in the beginning of the year. if you want to sell all your bitcoin make sure that the highest price before the price falls, while the current trend of rising prices of bitcoin continues to happen
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
December 20, 2016, 05:26:10 AM
Right now it is best to sell every thing the price is really high because we don't know what is going to happen in the next year it may rise or it may fall. But if you are ready to face any type of challenge then you can hold your bitcoin. May be many experts are telling bitcoin price will fall down in the year 2017. You can buy back your bitcoin once it fall down.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 20, 2016, 04:54:17 AM
How are you sure about your predictions, if bitcoin price today is at 780 ,maybe next year it will go higher and higher until no one can reach it.

I think its better to save the coins till next month and not sell everything at this point. I believe the price will increase even more in the following days considering the current trend in the last few years.

So I think its safe to hold the coins and focus on other stuff. Grin Bitcoin prices will increase more and more, no worry about that.
It is better to just sell a part of your bitcoin instead of everything, that way you will not left out if bitcoin skyrockets, but you will still be able to secure some amount of profit.

It is better to keep most of the coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 19, 2016, 09:14:08 PM
How are you sure about your predictions, if bitcoin price today is at 780 ,maybe next year it will go higher and higher until no one can reach it.

I think its better to save the coins till next month and not sell everything at this point. I believe the price will increase even more in the following days considering the current trend in the last few years.

So I think its safe to hold the coins and focus on other stuff. Grin Bitcoin prices will increase more and more, no worry about that.
It is better to just sell a part of your bitcoin instead of everything, that way you will not left out if bitcoin skyrockets, but you will still be able to secure some amount of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 19, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

Keeping a portion of your coins is always the best decision, because we may get a better price in coming time than this so if we sell all our coins today and tomorrow the price increases then we will surely regret our decision, and also if we keep all the coins and don't sell them ever then the price may drop down and then we will also regret that why we did not sell anything when the price was higher.

I would keep 90% of the coin for the long term. I do not plan to use or sell them for the next 10 to 20 years.

That's a good plan for you mate in the future.. never sell your bitcoins if you really want to invest for long term just hold your bitcoins or invest some portion of it through trading and you'll be fine in the future.

Exactly one should never sell all their coins. Keeping in mind the development of bitcoin and the trends in prices increasing, we can be sure bitcoin to become very popular in the next few decades. People who will hold it long enough with patience and not get panicky are the ones who can make profits, huge profits in the next few decades.

Also selling all your coins will only leave you in a bad situation because then you can transact on any bitcoin store/trade until you buy more.
Activity: 644
December 18, 2016, 01:41:36 PM

Keeping a portion of your coins is always the best decision, because we may get a better price in coming time than this so if we sell all our coins today and tomorrow the price increases then we will surely regret our decision, and also if we keep all the coins and don't sell them ever then the price may drop down and then we will also regret that why we did not sell anything when the price was higher.

I would keep 90% of the coin for the long term. I do not plan to use or sell them for the next 10 to 20 years.

That's a good plan for you mate in the future.. never sell your bitcoins if you really want to invest for long term just hold your bitcoins or invest some portion of it through trading and you'll be fine in the future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 01:11:30 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 18, 2016, 01:04:47 PM

Activity: 868
December 18, 2016, 01:00:49 PM

I can see that selling now is a good and profitable thing to do only if you are already satisfied with the current price of bitcoin. But for me, that is already profitable and just like what you have said you can just simply buy again next year but there is no basis that the price will become lower as the year of 2017 will enter.
You are thinking that the price may crash a bit, well it may happen, but maybe the price you able to sell now wont return anymore, like the 400 dollars it has gone the window to buy bitcoin for those value. Usually at the end of the year people does bump a bit bitcoin, i havent see any reason for we be above above 600 dollars, but well the miners has pushed the price as they made the last year up.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
December 18, 2016, 12:56:29 PM

Maybe better not to sell for the longer term.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 18, 2016, 11:18:43 AM

It is upto the users who have bought on what price and what is their idea. Like if anyone have their purchasing price of $400 to $500 then if they want once they can book profit, but if they have bought for long term investment then their is no point of seeing the price right now. For traders they will be having the strategy of what to do.

Like myself i sell my coin every month, what ever i am earning from signature campaign, skill work and sports and poker betting i keep 20% for investment and 30% for sports and poker betting balance i convert it to my fiat currency and do my daily expenses of my family as i am running my family expenses through doing bitcoin online work.

Bitcoin has really given me the financial freedom and now i am able to run my family smoothly
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 18, 2016, 10:48:31 AM

Activity: 812
December 18, 2016, 10:45:03 AM
How are you sure about your predictions, if bitcoin price today is at 780 ,maybe next year it will go higher and higher until no one can reach it. Just wait and see for yourself.
Activity: 546
December 18, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

If the block size is increaesd, the price might rise a lot early next year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
December 16, 2016, 12:35:42 AM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 15, 2016, 11:51:43 PM
You mean if we are going to sell everything at the same time then that is going to have a bad effect to the bitcoin which is basically true.

Because that is going to make the supply higher in the market and make the demand lower, so the effect is that the price is going to be low.

But we can't blame those people who are doing panic selling and sells at the same time, for me it is better to hold.

As long as the price is still not satisfying to me, I won't sell.

We are not exactly at "Floor" this more does look like a high to me

That's why I'm not going to sell at this moment, because we are in the wall of price. And it keeps on increasing for the while.

Patience is a virtue. But when I will see that the price is going to the floor then I won't hesitate to sell some portion of it and still will leave some for holding.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 15, 2016, 10:16:42 PM
Why sell everthing that is nt good that is only e+destroying economies an it an become only chaos that is not good to do and it will never be i really cant understand that in people brains.
Selling does not mean destroying economies selling means that they are needing money and they going to buy soon when the price is going down it will not become chaos, People nowadays are a fast thinker even they know that it can be take risk they always say goo.

It is not bad to sell your bitcoins and yeah where did you got that idea of selling will destroy economy? As a matter of fact, when we are selling bitcoins we are contributing to the cycle of bitcoin and the market keeps on moving. It is more acceptable to say if all of us are not going to sell our bitcoins for there is no cycle happening in market with that move.
By selling it encourage market circulation and good thing you can sell with a profit but if not never do that unless yo are in a desperate situation. Bitcoin is an investment and a precious asset that the longer you keep the more it's valuable.
When someone finds himself in a difficult economic situation, you sell things that have value and that are very liquid, for example some people sell their jewelry, bitcoin fits the definition so while we may not like it, if there is a moment of need probably the first thing to go will be your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
December 15, 2016, 12:18:59 PM
You mean if we are going to sell everything at the same time then that is going to have a bad effect to the bitcoin which is basically true.

Because that is going to make the supply higher in the market and make the demand lower, so the effect is that the price is going to be low.

But we can't blame those people who are doing panic selling and sells at the same time, for me it is better to hold.

We are not exactly at "Floor" this more does look like a high to me
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 15, 2016, 11:45:12 AM
Why sell everthing that is nt good that is only e+destroying economies an it an become only chaos that is not good to do and it will never be i really cant understand that in people brains.
I think if that does sell everything only a few people it's not a problem, but if that does many users of course it will have a negative impact on bitcoin, because most users will do that when prices rise

Activity: 714
December 15, 2016, 10:31:03 AM
Selling does not mean destroying economies selling means that they are needing money and they going to buy soon when the price is going down it will not become chaos, People nowadays are a fast thinker even they know that it can be take risk they always say goo.

It is not bad to sell your bitcoins and yeah where did you got that idea of selling will destroy economy? As a matter of fact, when we are selling bitcoins we are contributing to the cycle of bitcoin and the market keeps on moving. It is more acceptable to say if all of us are not going to sell our bitcoins for there is no cycle happening in market with that move.
By selling it encourage market circulation and good thing you can sell with a profit but if not never do that unless yo are in a desperate situation. Bitcoin is an investment and a precious asset that the longer you keep the more it's valuable.
Selling everything? Sounds like half-truth statement. We need to buy and sell but not everything just in case. Sell everything and the price will fall down after that others will buy with low price, then the price rise again, it always going that way. You can sell everything if there is no an alternative to cover your living expenses.

Yeah, it's selling is fun or something that can make us benefit. But if we do the sales in excess then it will impact badly on every thing we sell or we will not be able to do a seller at a later date. Because of economic or legal system will definitely always in front and will give us an advantage if we could follow the economic law instructions correctly.To be able to use a sales correctly, then we should be able to learn about the law of economy and we should be able to use our thoughts and analysis. The results obtained in order to be nice
Pages:
Jump to: