Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Everything? - page 13. (Read 101382 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 12:25:42 PM
this is a very interesting month of the year were people are  ready to spend everything for Christmas for present for the family and friends  all these and some other plans money will take of these so if have bitcoin in stock will not sale all because u have to save for raining days.   

Yes, you're right, this fact can affect the rate of Bitcoin. Let's see what will happen in February. It seems to me that it was in February, the price of Bitcoin close to $ 1,000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 09, 2016, 08:36:40 AM
this is a very interesting month of the year were people are  ready to spend everything for Christmas for present for the family and friends  all these and some other plans money will take of these so if have bitcoin in stock will not sale all because u have to save for raining days.   
Activity: 293
December 09, 2016, 06:18:56 AM
Bonus in the form of big profits will receive only those who did not panic and sell their stocks Bitcoins at the slightest fluctuation in prices

And if you are going to sell your bitcoins now that is not a good and wise decision. Let's just wait for more price increase and for sure it is going to happen in the near future. But as of now, we just need to wait for the price increase and we don't need to sell or if there is a situation that you really need to sell bitcoins, then you don't have choice but to sell it.
But selling everything is not a good idea unless you badly need the money, anytime you can sell as long as you are in profit. The basic principle should still be followed diligently to have success in investing. If I am in your case I would still hold and have my patience longer because it has more chance that it will grow substantially and will bring us good return.

Keep your opinion. now it is not a good time to sell Bitcoins. His price is rising and will continue for a long time. Therefore, it makes sense to keep the Bitcoin
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 09, 2016, 03:04:33 AM
Bonus in the form of big profits will receive only those who did not panic and sell their stocks Bitcoins at the slightest fluctuation in prices

And if you are going to sell your bitcoins now that is not a good and wise decision. Let's just wait for more price increase and for sure it is going to happen in the near future. But as of now, we just need to wait for the price increase and we don't need to sell or if there is a situation that you really need to sell bitcoins, then you don't have choice but to sell it.
But selling everything is not a good idea unless you badly need the money, anytime you can sell as long as you are in profit. The basic principle should still be followed diligently to have success in investing. If I am in your case I would still hold and have my patience longer because it has more chance that it will grow substantially and will bring us good return.
Activity: 262
December 08, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 08, 2016, 02:34:03 PM
I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Yeah bitcoin will be more increase its price in 2017 and i am sure that 2017 is the year of bitcoin and there is bitcoin adoption going to more increasing and people hold their bitcoin for the year of 2017.

it will possibly increased in the year 2017 but only if there will an increase in bitcoin adoption and if the demand of bitcoin of will also increase the bitcoins' price will gradually increase there's so many speculation about the price and still we can never be sure what will happen but we can see right now that bitcoin price increase is approaching so let's just hope that this will continuously approaching in the year 2017 onwards .

you are right, the price of Bitcoin is growing and we are all waiting for the moment when it becomes high enough to sell their Bitcoins. each the threshold is different, after overcoming all of which can be sold

As mentioned bitcoin price is growing, but to sell one needs to fix a targeted price and sell when price reaches particular value. Now as the price has crossed $770 we might experience $800 soon, because panic sellers will sell all their bitcoin if small fluctuation happens. This increases the circulation leading to price increase steeply.
Activity: 274
December 08, 2016, 01:48:02 PM
I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Yeah bitcoin will be more increase its price in 2017 and i am sure that 2017 is the year of bitcoin and there is bitcoin adoption going to more increasing and people hold their bitcoin for the year of 2017.

it will possibly increased in the year 2017 but only if there will an increase in bitcoin adoption and if the demand of bitcoin of will also increase the bitcoins' price will gradually increase there's so many speculation about the price and still we can never be sure what will happen but we can see right now that bitcoin price increase is approaching so let's just hope that this will continuously approaching in the year 2017 onwards .

you are right, the price of Bitcoin is growing and we are all waiting for the moment when it becomes high enough to sell their Bitcoins. each the threshold is different, after overcoming all of which can be sold
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2016, 11:56:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 07, 2016, 05:34:12 PM
None used to make such decisions, because to buy bitcoin every have their own plans. Most of them used to spend a small part of their earning from day job into bitcoin. As quoted real world job is a must but when one is technically good enough he can make more than that from bitcoin.
If you think about the statement in true sense, I think it is useful. As if you have some extra stuff, that are useless for you and you are no longer using them but still they are in good condition, so you can sell them and can invest the amount in bitcoin.

For example I have a bye cycle that I do not use any more because I already bought a motorcycle for myself therefore I am looking to sell that cycle and buy bitcoin. I think that will really be a good and useful decision.
Activity: 532
December 07, 2016, 05:40:39 AM
Yes, it was indeed a very eventful year and I think that the Royal Bank was correct about that. Albeit the surprises that came with this year I think that the stock market and currencies did not fluctuate as much as expected.

For now fiat is safe. But not for long, in my opinion. Only keep what you can afford to lose in fiat or stocks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
December 07, 2016, 05:08:50 AM
Honestly, I'm very surprised we are seeing a rise in price right now.
Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.
So price is more than likely being driven by Asia- India, China, etc.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,
hitting the $800 to $900 range by the mid of next year seems easily achievable.

I'm not surprised, because even if some Bitcoiners do Christmas shopping, the effect is minuscule compared to the overall market activity. Maybe, Bitcoiners are even buying Bitcoin as a Christmas present for their loved ones. Wink

The overall demand for Bitcoin compensates all spending activity there is. There are - by an order of magnitude - more people outside Bitcoin, wanting in than people already invested. I think the recent actions in India will increase demand for Bitcoin in the medium term. Even if only 1% of the Indian people discover Bitcoin as a solution to their cash problem, Bitcoin fiat valuation will soar.

If i had to guess, I would say we see the start of another epic bubble by end of the first quarter 2017.

ya.ya.yo!

i doubt that because during times like this people need cash to purchase stuff for their new year and they mostly cash out and countries like US which have the Christmas have one of the biggest number of investors in bitcoin and many of them may want some money and cash out.

although this may not even lead to any visible price change only because there is a big buy support which is increasing these days not because of lack of sell pressure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 07, 2016, 04:37:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
December 06, 2016, 09:21:24 PM
Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,

I'm not surprised, because even if some Bitcoiners do Christmas shopping, the effect is minuscule compared to the overall market activity. Maybe, Bitcoiners are even buying Bitcoin as a Christmas present for their loved ones. Wink

The overall demand for Bitcoin compensates all spending activity there is. There are - by an order of magnitude - more people outside Bitcoin, wanting in than people already invested. I think the recent actions in India will increase demand for Bitcoin in the medium term. Even if only 1% of the Indian people discover Bitcoin as a solution to their cash problem, Bitcoin fiat valuation will soar.

If i had to guess, I would say we see the start of another epic bubble by end of the first quarter 2017.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 06, 2016, 04:20:33 AM

The Chinese Yuan is decreciating, so the people there will buy the bitcoin to combat the drop of their wealth.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 04, 2016, 03:13:38 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 04, 2016, 12:42:45 PM

Somehow, that reality help to increase adoption of bitcoin. Now, since the price is not that big but if we continue to hold our bitcoins we might see that early next year, for me, I am already contented with the current price as long as it does not drop and will end this year with a big bang.

I am also contented with current price that I also sold some of my bitcoins. But still I am hoping hat it will continue to surge upto early next year, that is why I have some bitcoin left for possible opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
December 04, 2016, 12:29:01 PM
Dont sell everything ,always save for emergency  purposes. Sell when bulls are on a rally.  And buy if bears are on the way.
Wait for the right time to sell all your btc youhave been saved for so many years.
Having a certain amount of savings that you at any time can access should be something that you can fall back on in case if an emergency. Not things as Bitcoin. Doesn't make sense.

If you're an occasional buy low and sell high type of person, then you just need to have patience and steel nerves in time of panic going through the markets.

If you're a trader, and a decent one as well, then you can basically benefit from all kinds of market circumstances.

In this case panic from other people is a more than welcome aspect for traders as it allows them to average down their buying price, but also scoop up all coins they have sold at much higher levels.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2016, 11:14:32 AM
Dont sell everything ,always save for emergency  purposes. Sell when bulls are on a rally.  And buy if bears are on the way.
Wait for the right time to sell all your btc youhave been saved for so many years.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 04, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

I'm also hoping on the fact that I can sell them for a good price but we still have to see this of course but we will see what is gonna happen with it.

Haven't you know the update for the price of bitcoin yet? The price now increased to $766 and for sure it will increase before the end of the year.

That's why many of the people here are convinced that selling everything today is not a very good choice.

Because we will miss the great opportunity that is going to come, we may not know if that will come before this year end or for this new year to come.

It is very possible that the bitcoin price will reach $800 by the end of the year. But the altcoin are better value now.
Pages:
Jump to: