Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 39. (Read 2504 times)

ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Such mistakes happen very often. So my concept as a whole is once I have chosen an ICO to be patient to the end for it. I will believe in him until the last time. Anyway, I can only gain from my patience.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Sell but Do not sell all you have.HODL is highly recommended  in Crypto especially ICO. A good ICO project will always rise after ICO launch on exchange sites. its a blessing that we bounty hunters have, you  hold your tokens received after bounty and wait for something good to happen in the future to avoid the fear of missing out. that hurts.  Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 13, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
Don't sell the token on time. Wait for the price increase. Then exchange.  But ethereum is important of the exchange the any token. If received the best tokens. Then hold long time and wait for the price increase. Then sell it. Most of the people wait for receive the best project token it jackpat. It price will be increase day by day. It good future saving. So people check the best ICO project then people will be invest.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 13, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
I don't think every ICO will give good fruits.

The market is competitive and thus there are oy some cryptocurrencies that genuinely make the mark.

Only those who fits the need of the present time and generation will be able to compete and thus increase in price.

It's foolish to keep the tokens that you know can go down .
I won't be able to entertain a loss. You shouldn't take the risk though..it's better to be without profit , than to be in a loss.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
ha ha
I also experienced things like that, and it made me a little annoyed because I sold too quickly token, and that's all I make experience
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 13, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
This is not always true that you gain more profit if you wait after receiving tokens. No, sometimes the price comes crashing and you holding the tokens end up becoming the loser. This has happened to me more than in two occasions
Activity: 602
June 13, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
After ICO and after a bounty hunter get paid for distribution of them then the price will drop below the price of crypto ICO. This was already common and holding is one of the best steps in order to get a great profit from it. in some time after ICO then the price could rise again very even higher. It certainly is the right time to sell and the key is to be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
I think that every member of the bounty of crypto companies had a similar experience of selling tokens at a low price, which grew later. It's very simple, you need to study the crypto road map of the project, when it goes to the crypto exchange, how the implementation of the crypto project goes.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
If the coin has potential, it is better to hold since there is a big chance for the price to rise. Selling at low price is an opportunity lost in trading. I usually set a target selling price and hold to the target.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
I agree with you. Most project managers still want to create a project that will be good and they are making every effort.  I think that if you wait at least six months after the ICO, it will bring you more profit than if you sold everything on the exchange immediately.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

You're not alone I met the ICO, paid the token, but they were not on the exchange! Paid a good amount of token! A little later, the token came to a little-known exchange, where the token cost a penny! I just waited for the price of the course and sold the token! Two months later, the project released its own platform, and the token came to the top exchange and the price of the token was just incredible! I was very sorry that I sold tokens!  Conclusion: well read the project before selling tokens for a penny!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
The cost of tokens after the ICO depends on the general mood of the market. I advise you to invest only in the long term and in real projects that will work even after 5 years
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 13, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
Yes, if its worth to wait, then hold, dont sell. But it always depend on you and in your situation, what if you really need money? You can sell your tokens whenever you want. Also you should hold tokens which has a potential to grow in the future
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
In such cases, expectation plays an important role, because after the coins come to the exchange they cost a penny!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 13, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
now ico project should be retained, and in the future they are very good because good project is not always direct success after ico. they also need a process to progress and develop
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 13, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
Yes, many people do this and it is not a bad thing! A sale is a sale! For as long your sale afforded you profit!  If the profit is small or big is totally irrelevant, what is important is you are in profit and you sell when you deem it fit!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
I agreed with you, that is why I don’t sell my coins before the project has launch its product. To me, it is just waiting for a period of time and your returns will be much more than selling at the beginning.
Activity: 94
June 13, 2018, 12:02:38 PM
Not all token can grow like that. Jut few of them. Even some token can drop in 1 month. But I agree with you that we must hold our token first before choose to sell our token.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
If the business model looks prospective, personally I hold on to the coins for at least six months. It usually seems to be a safe general time period to see if an ICO goes big, or not.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 13, 2018, 11:51:29 AM
  lesson learned mate, lol actually bounty token is for long term especially if the token value is cheap or it comes from fresh poject 'cause it takes a month before it gets value,  so next time just keep it on your eth wallet for long term instead investing your token in any investment ICO which is sometimes turn to scam after the distribution without knowing and sometimes wasting time because of small return.
Pages:
Jump to: