Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 41. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
it is better to sell tokens at once, but the price may not be so high. but in most cases the price drops sharply and does not rise, and if the tokens cost $ 250, they can grow to 1200, but they may fall to 1-5 $
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 13, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Holding your bounty rewards may not always result in your favour, you need to study the project well before making your decision to sell or hold. I have had experiences of holding bounty rewards which turned into dust as the time went on. So holding any coin blindly won't help you gain.

That's why I always look at the bounties that I joined before so that I can have a idea on whether to HODL the coins or not. Although most of the time the mindset of bounty hunters is just to dump the coins as soon as they received the payment causing the price to suddenly go South.

much of the dip in the price of tokens soon after they are listed on exchanges are as a result of bounty hunters selling below ICO price.Not a good idea and is unfair to those who invested cash

But most of the time investors just the first wave of the payment so I wouldn't say that the blame is on the bounty hunters. And besides if the project is that good then investors should not worry if say that its unfair because if can really bounce back after the hail storm of dumping from bounty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That is a very obvious thing to know! Actually the first surge that comes from the market is all about the dumpers who are no one but the bounty hunters itself. In such situation the prices always be listed with the minimum of ICO price and thus as bounty hunters have to loose nothing then they will start selling the coins right away.

We should always let this surge to pass on and let the market recover after that. Its aways ideal thing to do because by this time it will catch lot of fire and will be hot in its prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
much of the dip in the price of tokens soon after they are listed on exchanges are as a result of bounty hunters selling below ICO price.Not a good idea and is unfair to those who invested cash
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
This error is also encountered when investing in coins that show great growth and people are very upset when they sell a coin in front of a huge growth.
it a lesson and nothing more. It has happened to me several times already, maybe i can not learn on my mistakes, who knows Smiley
Activity: 162
June 13, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
well, this thing happens sometimes, so do not worry. Sometimes people sell their tokens and coin too early - well, nobody died because of it
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
This error is also encountered when investing in coins that show great growth and people are very upset when they sell a coin in front of a huge growth.
Activity: 67
June 13, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
not all for tokens, there are also having scam token but I agree with your experience should hold toker for a few time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
It becomes a routine that whenever a token become available to exchange people that invested and participated on its campaigns immediately selling it, it is because of the trust, most are just want fast money and not really believing on those projects and we can't blame those people because the market of those new cryptocurrencies can easily be manipulated, what I mean is it can easily pumped and dumped by those who invested huge money on those projects. But not all those projects can be like in this situation, this is why you should always be careful and really picky on what bounty campaigns you want to promote or what projects you want to invest your money.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 13, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
Has anyone ever PMed you about buying your tokens?  If anyone do that to you that means that token is worth keeping.
Wow!
I also saw one manager here in the forum asking if someone is willing to sell their bounty rewards to him from a certain list of just-concluded ICO (even when the distribution has not yet finished). I also think those are worth keeping so I just hold mine. Now, it's really worth keeping but if not with the market status, it should be performing even better.
Same Idea here , If the manager wants to buy the token within under ico price that mean that the token your having can be worth it to hold. But sometimes its better to sell the tokens early if you badly needed the money you expected it is more depending on the circumstances.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 13, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
I can understand what you are going through since I have personally experienced this and it definitely does not feel good at all. The thing you need to ask yourself is how badly you need the money. Think about this very carefully and then decide whether to sell or HODL. Research and luck play key roles in this aspect. I regret selling some of my coins and tokens early sometimes, but the silver lining is that I managed to earn profit and not suffer any losses which is why I stay optimistic no matter what. You need to understand that any amount of profit is still profit at the end of the day.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
We only sell coins if we feel these coins are no potential. Currently, I'm still holding a lot of coins since I received from the bounty campaign on this forum
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Holding your bounty rewards may not always result in your favour, you need to study the project well before making your decision to sell or hold. I have had experiences of holding bounty rewards which turned into dust as the time went on. So holding any coin blindly won't help you gain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
Has anyone ever PMed you about buying your tokens?  If anyone do that to you that means that token is worth keeping.
Wow!
I also saw one manager here in the forum asking if someone is willing to sell their bounty rewards to him from a certain list of just-concluded ICO (even when the distribution has not yet finished). I also think those are worth keeping so I just hold mine. Now, it's really worth keeping but if not with the market status, it should be performing even better.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
June 13, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
It is always the fault of the impatient; sometimes we lose the opportunity to be rich. Do not sell tokens issued by airdrop and bounty campaigns if you do not want to make a lot of money
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 13, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
It is necessary to look at the project and its prospects. And could it be that the tokens received for the bounty campaign fell in price to $ 100, so you said then?
I have one rule, try not to sell bounty tokens at a price cheaper than ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 13, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Not every ICO market since some will end up shitty anyway, but at least it is one thing to have considered the project's future before even attempting to be a part of the bounty or investing as the case may be, as that would make it easy for you to hold for the best value in the future.
Most times, it is hard for good projects not to have a run during an uptrend where most altcoins are doing good, so rather than selling too early when the project is just hitting the market, be patient enough to wait for the best. It does not even make any sense selling close to ICO price, who does that?
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
June 13, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Unfortunetely this not at all happening in the many ICO projects bro, I have seen some good projects go bigger in the market after the ICO ends and listed on the exchanges bro. That is the actually symptoms for the good ICO projects bro.
Actually you please pick the ICO projects which are good at the initial price value.
So selling the tokens when the time it gets listed soon is the perfect way to make money if you are bounty participants.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
Its advisable to hold your token but if you are in financial need, go ahead to sell. For what I know a token worth $100 today can be $500 in two weeks time therefore the decision is up to the token's owner.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
No you shall not regret it you should accept it because if you regret that all the time your mind well make you not focus to new day because of your mistake all of us encounter like that also me I also sell my token so chip and early because of the demand the token that I sell early was so expensive right now! But for me it's o.k because I sell it and I admit my fault.
Pages:
Jump to: