Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 36. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 14, 2018, 01:58:09 AM
You never know exactly how the token will behave after entering the exchange. We can only assume and hope that the idea will be picked up by other investors and will invest in the project. But even this does not guarantee the rapid growth of the coin.
Since the crypto industry is at the very beginning of development, the best solution is to hold the coins for 1-2 years until the project develops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:19:25 AM
There are time for everything. You should just wait. If you sell it immediately it is not worth it.

I think this should be based on time. If we know that all the altcoins will collapse next, rather than selling it quickly, I think it is unwise.
Of course, if you are a long-term investor, you can ignore the momentary rise and fall.

Its just a matter of decision making, if you think the current price is enough for you and you can earn in what you are selling, then its ok to sell even at an early stage. But if you are talking about long term then you can ignore whatever price in it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:16:50 AM
Taking profits never hurts anyone. but you should not sell the entire batch at once. maybe sell 60% and keep 40% for longterm as you already made some good profits there.
Activity: 129
June 14, 2018, 01:15:33 AM
It depends on how early.  Two good times to sell are right when the coin hits the market while it is still ico price before hunter dumping or post dump correction.  After this it just depends on the coin.
Activity: 26
June 14, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
appreciate every decision you take, it will not always result you wrong, it could be a good way to our maturity in learning this bitcoin, make a great experience, stay focused on the work we do either bounty or invest, I am sure we are all in this bitcoin will feel successful soon, hold the token until the price is stable and above the supply estimate then we sell it
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Can't agree with you.
I've seen a bunch of projects with tokens going down immediately after the end of ICO.
It all depends on the idea supported by the project, and one should do a really elaborate analysis before entering this or that bounty.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
Bull markets and bear markets are very different as far as profit potential, so that should be factored in.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
In my opinion, you should t be joining a bounty unless you at least partially believe in a project. If you believe in a project, the team deserves the chance to have some time to develop their product after ICO. I plan to hold any bounty rewards I get for 6 months + to see where they go. It was “free” to get them, so I will let it play out to see what happens to the prices.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 12:59:27 AM
You have a point there but for me i usually sell most of my tokens and just hold some. I seldom hold half because I only hold it if I can see that it will become popular but I have not yet encountered it. In the end, I end up selling all of it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

So true. But i think it all depends on how good the project is. If they have a working product or they have a lot of plans in the future, or maybe just hype. But still i believe in holding any of my coins for a minimum of 6 months and give time for its development and after that i can decide whether to sell or hold.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 13, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

But this is not applicable to all situations and bounty rewards since based on my experience only successful bounties are ones who tend to have increasing market value when it comes to their tokens still truly there are moments that I wish I should have hold my tokens for atleast a month or so before selling.
With how the market goes right now, I guess those who able to sell  quickly is the beneficiaries of those investors, people tend to believe that ico is one of those quick money making machine inside crypto, but for me its all history, those times that ico tokens bring a lots of hype are no longer applicable, not unless that there's really usable market that the coin is aiming then holding and waiting for its big break will be necessary, everything will depend from our good assessment, whether to wait and hold or sell out and have a quick profits.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 13, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

But this is not applicable to all situations and bounty rewards since based on my experience only successful bounties are ones who tend to have increasing market value when it comes to their tokens still truly there are moments that I wish I should have hold my tokens for atleast a month or so before selling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 13, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
There are time for everything. You should just wait. If you sell it immediately it is not worth it.

I think this should be based on time. If we know that all the altcoins will collapse next, rather than selling it quickly, I think it is unwise.
Of course, if you are a long-term investor, you can ignore the momentary rise and fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM
If your bounty campaign pays, then you have joined a legitimate project. The question is if your going to hold or sell your stakes. Stakes from bounty campaign normally give a considerable amount for long term investment. So it is important that you check out the development of the project if it is really feasible for longterm. There are many project which become bullish only after a long period of being in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:31:46 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
If you sell your token early then the money price is so little it is not worth sellig for . Just be patient enough to wait for the right time until bitcoin price will increase .
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 08:05:17 PM
I was used to selling my coins immediately it goes on exchange. I only regretted one time when I sold some coin at a very cheaper price worth $50 and currently, it is around $200. The moment I have a glance on the coin, I feel like the world can go back so I rethink. I will advise that you hold the coin for some time before you sell it. You can sell it if you need some fund for yourself. The deal depends on you the individual.
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
my own experience is also the same I sell at a cheap price but three months later even up so high, now I keep it first to avoid that has happened and as an experience not to sell tokens at an inappropriate price.
Activity: 29
June 13, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
If you don't need the money you can hold long run and wait for a better market situation.
Activity: 75
June 13, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
Selling a token too early or late depends on the price of the price of token. There is no particular time to sell or buy it. If the price is quite appreciating it doesn't matter whether it is too early or not.
Pages:
Jump to: