Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 37. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I agree with you on that but as a bounty hunter we are the one who is responsible in finding bounty project who will gonna believe has a good pump in the future, so if you are join campaign already hold on it and believe on then project.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:39:50 PM
I believe every success project will reach in high price, so we need to be wait, I think every bounty Hunter do this thing, sell token early and then realize what's wrong he did. So we need to be patient for some time.
Yeah you're may be correct but as you can see being a bounty hunter is also a big job because it is not easy to have patience all the time but because of the projects which offer good value,it is becoming a big help for hunters like me. I prefer not selling too early because some other projects don't finish that shortly. So I have to wait for months before I get my token. Selling token too early is not so worth it but keeping it shortly or long would be fine.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 07:30:19 PM
I believe every success project will reach in high price, so we need to be wait, I think every bounty Hunter do this thing, sell token early and then realize what's wrong he did. So we need to be patient for some time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 13, 2018, 07:25:16 PM
Has anyone ever PMed you about buying your tokens?  If anyone do that to you that means that token is worth keeping.
Wow!
I also saw one manager here in the forum asking if someone is willing to sell their bounty rewards to him from a certain list of just-concluded ICO (even when the distribution has not yet finished). I also think those are worth keeping so I just hold mine. Now, it's really worth keeping but if not with the market status, it should be performing even better.
Same Idea here , If the manager wants to buy the token within under ico price that mean that the token your having can be worth it to hold. But sometimes its better to sell the tokens early if you badly needed the money you expected it is more depending on the circumstances.
That's why having also a stable job in the real world is an advantage because even if you wait for many months, you have a salary that can be used for your daily needs. Too bad, I just quit from working. Anyways, I'm going too far now.
If you have one, may I know what token you were holding just because of that reason? In my case, I'm holding Crypterium and Lala World.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 13, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
sometimes it takes a long time to raise the price of the token, because at the beginning of the distribution there will be many dumper, then we have to wait where the price of balance to transact so as not too disappointed with the price.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
I believe every ICO Token will set up a big market, but the comparison between ICO success and failure is 70:30. only 30% of ICO makes growth on the project. I have some ICO TOKEN but in 3 months the price is falling. and has no price anymore. now the TOKEN is just a garbage on my wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 06:54:14 PM
Never cash out your bounty rewards right away. Always keep in mind that most of the bounty hunters or (if project released an airdrop) airdrop participants dump their rewards directly and that causes an aritifical loss in value. That loos is recovered in a few days and the token gets on a short bull ride. That's when you should cash out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
June 13, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
This is a good lesson.. I guess you will not make the same mistake next time.... I had the same experience... and you cannot get back to the past.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
Well said.You can get only 20 - 30$ in coins worth but if you wait a year or two it can be so much more that you can not believe.I did that with Revain last summer when i got 9800 coins that was worth 500$.And you know what happened later on.It came till 4$.I sold when it was 0.70$ but i dont care as long as it was free
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 13, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
Selling too early lead to great waste, As a bounty hunter you must think and act like an investor and wait in order to get the best out of your token, Even if you have to sell for an emergency purpose ensure you do not sell all, always Hold for the bull season
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
It is a natural thing to trade in the world of cryptocurrency but, from that experience we can learn about price charts, and conditions in the crypcurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 13, 2018, 06:22:46 PM
Lol. Nope, don't believe that every ICO project will be a success and will be able to hold the market in the future. That would be a stupid thing to do. Honestly, its actually the total opposite. Most of the ICOs just fails or ends up scamming people. If you joined an ICO, and think that they are shit, sell your tokens as soon as possible to minimize your loss. But if it is actually a good project which has potential in the future, then keep holding it until it reaches its peak value.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2018, 06:20:12 PM
You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
Activity: 490
June 13, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
it is okay to miss some opprtunities in the cryptocurrency world, you are not a robot, so learn your lesson and do not punish yourself
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 06:18:30 PM
Generally, after receiving the ICO Token, if the project reaches a hard cap, I usually hold the Token for about 2 months to track the exchange rate then sell it because most reach hard cap projects are very potential in future. So if you see the ICO ban project is potential, you should hold Token rather than selling too soon, you will regret it!
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 06:13:13 PM
It's hit or miss I'd say.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
Actually selling token too early is not good because the price can change at any time better wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

If you're a boumty hunters mate, there's no losses you have done as long as you use your money for necessary purposes In that time. Every token has different and still unpredictable just like altcoins that already being publish In coinmarket. Better luck next time mate because all of us here Intended to earn money by participating In a bounty campaign or any activities here.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.

That was also my experienced when I had my first token in my wallet, I immediately sell it not looking for the incoming movement of the price in the market but I feel no regret all I want in that time is to enjoy the fruits of my labor. That's happening taught me more in keeping our token and always be patience in this crypto world cause someday we fulfill our dreams to become financially liberated thru this community.
Pages:
Jump to: