Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶ Sell us your FACEBOOK account! (we pay between $50 to $200) - page 2. (Read 5891 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

Lo irfan_pak10, we have to be careful of these newbies because either they are posting rubbish to increase their activities on this forum or they are trying to spam other member's who are anxious of making money online.

I wonder, what a newbies has to offer someone who has been on bitcointalk for long.

Why can't most senior member's start-up something realistic on ebay,craiglist,fiverr. also on this forum. There are reputable company's whose pay are fat when it comes to displaying their companies banner, sig. Not some newbies folk Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene
Maybe those newbie accounts are alt of some user here. Who knows..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

Lo irfan_pak10, we have to be careful of these newbies because either they are posting rubbish to increase their activities on this forum or they are trying to spam other member's who are anxious of making money online.

I wonder, what a newbies has to offer someone who has been on bitcointalk for long.

Why can't most senior member's start-up something realistic on ebay,craiglist,fiverr. also on this forum. There are reputable company's whose pay are fat when it comes to displaying their companies banner, sig. Not some newbies folk Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
i have send pm way back wiht my 3 facebook account with almost 5 years of age ..but op have not replied any and just said it will take time and approved account will be send pm ..but as i can see no one get any offer till now .. so i think this thread is just made for fun .. so i think no one can get reply ..

by reading some last posts in this thread I can predict that it is 100% scam. OP is trying to steal facebook account or not planing to pay every one. or may be he just passing everyones time. because I am not seeing any activity from OP here.
did you send passwords also? if yes. then check your account and if their password not stolen yet then change them immediately..

No, wasting time isn't a scamming. And OP asking the details of facebook account, not the password. I guess OP just wanted 1 account, because afaik there was only one user who claimed that he has been paid by OP.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i have send pm way back wiht my 3 facebook account with almost 5 years of age ..but op have not replied any and just said it will take time and approved account will be send pm ..but as i can see no one get any offer till now .. so i think this thread is just made for fun .. so i think no one can get reply ..

by reading some last posts in this thread I can predict that it is 100% scam. OP is trying to steal facebook account or not planing to pay every one. or may be he just passing everyones time. because I am not seeing any activity from OP here.
did you send passwords also? if yes. then check your account and if their password not stolen yet then change them immediately..
Activity: 616
no reply from op after 2 weeks.can anybody lock this thread for now?OP is dead or he ran away with some free aged FB accounts
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 854
Any one get accepted here or it is a joke from the op , no need to know the details of the offer but review needed for me i get no reply from the op even not accepted .
AFAIK, there is only one user got a reply and sold his Facebook accounts to the OP. You shouldn't expect a response from the OP, though. Because the OP has been away for almost three days.
And who knows if that account is also an alt of op Cheesy If he was genuine,he should reply here to all.Nobody is forcing him to buy account than why is he hiding?
I was sure from day one that it was troll.It is ridiculous to believe that someone would pay even $50 for a facebook account let alone $200.I know few people here buy and sell fb accounts but noone has bought any for $50 so far to my knowledge
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Any one get accepted here or it is a joke from the op , no need to know the details of the offer but review needed for me i get no reply from the op even not accepted .
AFAIK, there is only one user got a reply and sold his Facebook accounts to the OP. You shouldn't expect a response from the OP, though. Because the OP has been away for almost three days.
And who knows if that account is also an alt of op Cheesy If he was genuine,he should reply here to all.Nobody is forcing him to buy account than why is he hiding?
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Activity: 553
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
OP playing hide and seek. lol
Never believe this kind of thread (easy money) always ask your self what is the actual profit for the buyer to buy 200 usd facebook account meaningless aim . 
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
OP playing hide and seek. lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I got a really old facebook account, But is this guy responding or not?
Because I dont want to randomly give my facebook account to someone.
And do you maybe know places to sell your facebook account?
Actually this guy has not responding for many days already. Maybe he already bought an account and done with us. I don't even think of a chance that my account will be bought.
Is there a confirmation about successful deal with the Op?
Because in this thread it is nothing but questions about potential account prices and nothing definitive about finalizing transactions.
There is one confirmation of a successful deal with lolgato, and that's the only deal I've heard, maybe OP made another deal to another user or maybe he just vanished into thin air, who knows Grin

Yeah I guess the op no longer buys these facebook accounts, he might have found out that they are worthless or something.
Then why did he bought lolgato's account in the first place Tongue
there's no way he just gonna bail like that with just one account, he seems serious about buying our accounts

Beware guys! This is not legit nor hacker!
Can you please elaborate more ?
I would love to hear the story about it Roll Eyes
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
how can 1 facebook account have $50 -$200 in price?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think he did this to increase his post counts.Old Facebook accounts have no extra benefits.Anyone can create new facebook account and can advertise with it also.I know some people do sell their accounts which have maximum friends but even they are not sold for that high
Activity: 658
It is just wasting of your time to apply there and waiting for the OP to reply you. He will not came back with positive reply to buy anything here.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Maybe you're right, better for you stay away from this, facebook account for $50? C'mon Roll Eyes

Yap indeed, he is offering from $50-$200 just for a facebook account seems to good to be true. Why he want to buy a facebook accounts with so high price? Must be something behind it imo..
Activity: 495

Maybe you're right, better for you stay away from this, facebook account for $50? C'mon Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: