Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶ Sell us your FACEBOOK account! (we pay between $50 to $200) - page 9. (Read 5891 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
whether if I have a lot of friends that will affect the price too for getting high? or you just need an old account? more precisely under 2013.

Yes we take in consideration many factors such: year you opened it, number of friends, of interactions, country, ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I have a Facebook account registered in 2012, and I was wondering how much are you willing to pay for it? Please let me know if you are interested.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm interested concerning this service offer, by the way, do you pay bitcoin as payment? I have some facebook accounts registered 2010-2011, worth of these accounts?

Yes we do pay in BTC.

sent you PM please do response
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
whether if I have a lot of friends that will affect the price too for getting high? or you just need an old account? more precisely under 2013.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sent you a pm . I am waiting for your response.
I'm interested concerning this service offer, by the way, do you pay bitcoin as payment? I have some facebook accounts registered 2010-2011, worth of these accounts?

Yes we do pay in BTC.
Are you planning to use it for facebook advertising?

If so, there are other ways to run even without buying old accounts.

Or if you are planning to target advertising through bots, i think then its worth to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
acc since 2010, does it worth anything

Previously there were some scam accusation against people that these people contacted us on skype and send them phishy links, and try to steal their data. Thats i advised people Not to contact @Skype

Yes I understand. And as said we could probably use escrow.

But...someone can't really steal an account because the main email address stay linked to the account. The email address of the original owner can be removed but he must confirm it before (through a link sent by Facebook to his email address).
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

We never used escrow for this so far,  but we could.

Why are you saying to avoid Skype contacts?

Previously there were some scam accusation against people that these people contacted us on skype and send them phishy links, and try to steal their data. Thats i advised people Not to contact @Skype
Are you thinking about using escrow, a third Party in buying these account, it would be better.

EveryOne is requested to use escrow while dealing with newbies. And Please Try to aviode Skype contacts.

We never used escrow for this so far,  but we could.

Why are you saying to avoid Skype contacts?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Sell your Facebook account and get $50 to $200

IF you have an old Facebook account that you no longer use,
or if you are just tired of Facebook....then it's time to make money.

After approbation you'll can change completely the name of your account, remove every picture,
friend, message, etc. So your account will be reset at the starting point with a different name.

*This is not for new FB accounts. Your account must be old enough.

***PLEASE GUYS: if you want to know how much we can give for your Facebook account: send us the link of your Facebook account in PM, so we can review it and make you an offer.
Pages:
Jump to: