Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶ Sell us your FACEBOOK account! (we pay between $50 to $200) - page 7. (Read 5891 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Are you still accepting account with different country ? and are you still accepting the phising account *sorry.

how we know about price of our account ?
Activity: 434
I am going to send you the profile link through personal messaging system . Please review it as soon as possible and get back to me through the inbox .
Activity: 630
Hi i have 6 to 7 years old facebook account how much will you pay. PM me.
Activity: 252
Im already pm you sir
pls reply me with your offer
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
So what is that your are looking for when you assess value of account? If you don't care about name, pictures, personal data then it must be only followers base. Right?
And can you tell us what for you need these accounts for? I don't want to see my old account used for something 'problematic'.
If you don't want, then don't sell. Its just that simple
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Social Marketing is the best way to earn high , i just wanna know which type of account you are looking for , ain't you looking for e-whore accounts.
I can get you a crypto related account with 295 Followers , Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Sell your Facebook account and get $50 to $200

IF you have an old Facebook account that you no longer use,
or if you are just tired of Facebook....then it's time to make money.

After approbation you'll can change completely the name of your account, remove every picture,
friend, message, etc. So your account will be reset at the starting point with a different name.

*This is not for new FB accounts. Your account must be old enough.

***PLEASE GUYS: if you want to know how much we can give for your Facebook account: send us the link of your Facebook account in PM, so we can review it and make you an offer.

So what is that your are looking for when you assess value of account? If you don't care about name, pictures, personal data then it must be only followers base. Right?
And can you tell us what for you need these accounts for? I don't want to see my old account used for something 'problematic'.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
my account since 2009 and have over 3000 friends
send you pm for link ,, thankyou OP
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Sell your Facebook account and get $50 to $200

IF you have an old Facebook account that you no longer use,
or if you are just tired of Facebook....then it's time to make money.

After approbation you'll can change completely the name of your account, remove every picture,
friend, message, etc. So your account will be reset at the starting point with a different name.

*This is not for new FB accounts. Your account must be old enough.

***PLEASE GUYS: if you want to know how much we can give for your Facebook account: send us the link of your Facebook account in PM, so we can review it and make you an offer.

i have 2 old fb account..1yr old cell phone verified..1 crypto related fb id with 400+ friend..and 1 normal business id with 500+ friend..if you give me a decent price,i'll sell my ids to you.must use escrow or you need to pay me first..i dnt trust a newbie
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i have more or less 5 year old facebook account with 5k friends, i will send you the facebook link if you can escrow the funds for my safety. send me a PM once you found someone to escrow your money
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just simply send him link of your fb profile through PM, then he would tell you what the price of your account is.

Did you sell your account to this member? Does he pays or it is just another garbage job?

No. I am not interested with this kind of offer for my self. But if this service is legit, I may tell some friends of mine about it.
The same here . i have an old facebook account almost 10+ with good friends but can not afford to loose it .
Since the OP is newbie and no one received reply here .be careful

dont worry he wont take it from you  Tongue he just started this thread and never looked back , or may be he is a bit confused as he got to choose from 1000's of profiles now  Grin by the way how many accounts is he looking for ?

he didn't mention it. but as far as i know. i think he left the forum HAHA. im also waiting for his response about buying fb account. XD
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Sent you a personal message.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm interested in this. Will send PM.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just simply send him link of your fb profile through PM, then he would tell you what the price of your account is.

Did you sell your account to this member? Does he pays or it is just another garbage job?

No. I am not interested with this kind of offer for my self. But if this service is legit, I may tell some friends of mine about it.
The same here . i have an old facebook account almost 10+ with good friends but can not afford to loose it .

dont worry he wont take it from you  Tongue he just started this thread and never looked back , or may be he is a bit confused as he got to choose from 1000's of profiles now  Grin by the way how many accounts is he looking for ?
Activity: 588
I am hoping for OP to come back. Smiley And maybe give us some criteria on how he/she gives the price of our facebook accounts. I am willing to sell my account which has 3000+ friends and 1000+ followers. All of them are real followers. This account is good for advertising stuffs.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Acc since 01/28/12. I sent you PM.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

Activity: 553
Pm sent to you
waiting for reply with good offer
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I like to know what is the purpose your asking of our Facebook accounts. What is the use of buying old Facebook accounts. I have one Facebook account created in 2012. But I would like to sell only for the price of $200.
Pages:
Jump to: