Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership. - page 2. (Read 9995 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
How can the Sr. Member accounts be that expensive when there's currently no spots in any pay per post campaigns, and the monthly payouts would require several months to break even?

But they still take 8 months or so to be created, so I guess it is not that easy to lower the price.

Maybe in the next Bitcoin boom better signature opportunities appear.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I ordered a member account and it hasn't been delivered get even though he promised it would be within 48 hours and it has been far more than 72 hours already.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can someone explain me how the proof of legit works?
He have posted a bitcoin address anywhere in the forum and will sign a message from it?
Yep this is the right way or even easier one if you are using online wallet may be to send transaction from that addy, but it has to not be edited, everybody can see if you have edited that post and then it looks like an scam .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can someone explain me how the proof of legit works?
He have posted a bitcoin address anywhere in the forum and will sign a message from it?
How can the Sr. Member accounts be that expensive when there's currently no spots in any pay per post campaigns, and the monthly payouts would require several months to break even?
Even with fixed rate you can make around 0.12BTC per month and eventualy new campaigns will pop up for sure as they always does, you just gotta hunt on them sometimes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Sorry I got into a problem but all is sorted now.

All accounts has been sent to your email.

Still selling
Banned?

Personal problem, I was away from my house for many days.

aka banned

He could use another account to contact the guy if it was the situation. Guess would be better confess being banned than make everyone think you are a scammer.

I'm not banned like I said I have personal problem. I don't scam anyone all accounts has been delivered to the buyers.

I'm supplying accounts to most sellers here. I will give discount to anyone who buy bulk accounts.

Still selling price updated.

I have received my account. However the 24 hour turnaround time turned out to be more than a week.
Activity: 321

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

He could use another account to contact the guy if it was the situation. Guess would be better confess being banned than make everyone think you are a scammer.

I'm not banned like I said I have personal problem. I don't scam anyone all accounts has been delivered to the buyers.

I'm supplying accounts to most sellers here. I will give discount to anyone who buy bulk accounts.

Still selling price updated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 501

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

Still selling
Banned?

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Still selling
Banned?
Sorry I got into a problem but all are sorted now.

Still selling
I guess I'll buy the full member, PM me.
Look few posts above yours and be sure to use escrow as OP seems to have turned rogue.

That's sketchy, I'll use escrow if the guy can even come online haha.

I would wait till we see what happens with my order before you deal with this guy.

When AccountTrader comes online, would any of you mind shooting me a PM as a notice? Thanks.

Sure ill keep you updated
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Look few posts above yours and be sure to use escrow as OP seems to have turned rogue.

I would wait till we see what happens with my order before you deal with this guy.

When AccountTrader comes online, would any of you mind shooting me a PM as a notice? Thanks.

Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
Best not to trade with user until he clarifies his position on what happened in that trade...

Strange, because he made some deals without escrow and with no problems.

Hope no one gets gumbled again
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Best not to trade with user until he clarifies his position on what happened in that trade...
Pages:
Jump to: