Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership. - page 7. (Read 9995 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Why would anybody buy an account when they can make one their own?
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Now i understand why there are so many "Full Members" that acts as complete noobs!  Grin Cheesy

You also want to buy a full member? just hit me up  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Now i understand why there are so many "Full Members" that acts as complete noobs!  Grin Cheesy
Selling member account created in 2014 0.03 btc only. 70+ activity.
What threads are uneditable? I thought they all were?

All closed threads and posts from Auctions are uneditable.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
What threads are uneditable? I thought they all were?
Full member for .12 btc for 24 hours. When you add enough posts it will become a senior or near senior.

registered in 2012.
Selling accounts, all prices is negotiable.
Selling senior member at .5 btc.

300+ activity
300+ posts
Nice looking avatar
Nice sounding username
Registered in early 2012
Escrow
Proof of legit ownership

I don't get why a user would even sell a account to someone? I mean, you'd have to pay like over 300$ for my account, which is absolutly nuts!

Many signature campaign pays 0.0013 per post for senior member. That means .5 only equals = 385 posts which is can be done in a week.
legendary
Activity: 910

300+ activity
300+ posts
Nice looking avatar
Nice sounding username
Registered in early 2012
Escrow
Proof of legit ownership

I don't get why a user would even sell a account to someone? I mean, you'd have to pay like over 300$ for my account, which is absolutly nuts!

One possible reason is to join a sig program (eg. PD pays 0.001 per post for Sr member).
Another possible reason is to scam...
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles

300+ activity
300+ posts
Nice looking avatar
Nice sounding username
Registered in early 2012
Escrow
Proof of legit ownership

Whats the best price for full member?

I`d be buying at a on-going better price, if you have more then 1.

The accounts you buy the discounts I give to you.

For full member

1 full member = .15 btc

2 full members = .14 btc

3 full members = .13
Activity: 826
Whats the best price for full member?

I`d be buying at a on-going better price, if you have more then 1.
Selling accounts with 100 percent proof authenticity of ownership thru trusted escrow.
legendary
Activity: 938
nope each 2 week period in which you have posted, however this is getting off OP topic

That's what I said.
Activity: 168
nope each 2 week period in which you have posted, however this is getting off OP topic
legendary
no.... no matter what

1 post per 2 weeks =14 activity per 2 week period in which you have posted at least once.....
No I think you got it wrong. You need at least 14 posts every 2 week to get 14 activity points which is max we can get every 2 weeks.

you you got it wrong, 1 post per 2 week period =14 posts for that period

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Ok so what you are saying If your account is old enough and you have posted at least once  every 2 week period you can get even over 100 activity In a day If you make enough posts.
Activity: 168
no.... no matter what

1 post per 2 weeks =14 activity per 2 week period in which you have posted at least once.....
No I think you got it wrong. You need at least 14 posts every 2 week to get 14 activity points which is max we can get every 2 weeks.

you you got it wrong, 1 post per 2 week period =14 posts for that period

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
legendary
Activity: 1414
no.... no matter what

legendary
no.... no matter what

But If you have to less posts to get your activity?  let's say after 2 months you have 4 posts in total, so If you make 50 posts in a day how much activity do you get? I discussed a lot about this and people said you get 14 activity per 2 week period and no more.
Pages:
Jump to: